Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I drive down a road some days for fun. Takes 30 minuiteslonger than the highway, but it`s a fun scenic drive.

It has curves, trees, widee open fields, ,and hills.

A small road T bones the road I drive on. It happens right over the top of a hill. The speed limit is 50, and when you comne over that hill you have no clue what to exptect.

Last week there was somone halfway in my lane trying to get onto the road I was on. How easy is it to slow down from 50 to 0 wehn your going down a hill, and only have 100 or less feet? I nearly ripped the front end off theri car!

This happens all the time.

CCH Auto Appearance, LLC C. Charles Hahn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by HellrotCi

I hate when they toss a cigarette out the window period! It looks like smokers never use the ashtrays in their car. They must think the whole roadside is theirs to use as an ashtray. Several times I`ve been tempted to get out of my car, pick up the cigarette butt and thump it back into their car.:nono

I once heard from a smoker (my dad) that if you never use the ashtray in your car, and make sure to de-odorize the interior real well just before you go to sell/trade in your car, the dealers may not notice/know the car was smoked in, and thus it will raise your resale value.....

its still rude.....

plus, I`ve heard of forest fires starting by smokers throwing cigarettes out the window... catch some brush on fire alongside the road and it just spreads....

Post Thanks / Like

I hate when they toss a cigarette out the window period! It looks like smokers never use the ashtrays in their car. They must think the whole roadside is theirs to use as an ashtray. Several times I`ve been tempted to get out of my car, pick up the cigarette butt and thump it back into their car.:nono
    Please don`t generalize, though . . . I smoke (not in the car), and I get just as peeved as you do when others toss their butts out the window. Not all smokers are rude in this way, and those that are just perpetuate the stereotype.

Tort

Post Thanks / Like
    There are so many things that get me pissed off about drivers but here are a few..........................When a person drives in the left hand lane below the speed limit........................People who drive on the shoulder to avoid the traffic............................At the last minute people who EXIT from the middle lane..................and my favorite which I see plenty .........................People who back up on the highway because they missed there EXIT.................

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by ejant

As for the semi`s, once ahead of them on a steep incline, slow down enought to where thay have to down shift at least three or four gears. Talk about being pissed

:scared
    as a truck driver...its theese people who cause accidents involving trucks..but anyways...my peave is three way stops...whats the deal with these?:nixweiss

Post Thanks / Like
    Here`s my fav peeve. When I`m on the road to college, I see this alot. People who are im front of you and can`t seem to maintain there speed at a constant. You know, they vary there speed by like 5 mph or something, or sometimes greater than 5!! Either they just don`t know how to drive, don`t know how to use the cruise control or just don`t care.

Here`s another one I see alot too. Say your going 60, cruise is set and you havn`t touched the pedals for a good 10 miles. Then you approach an intersection, the light is green and your still just crusing right along when someone pulls out in front of you and goes slower than you want to go!!!!!!!! :angry

Post Thanks / Like
    I hate it when the knucklehead in front of me doesn`t realize the light is green and then finally takes off when the light is yellow to leave me stranded another 5 minutes under a red light! AAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGHHH!:angry

Post Thanks / Like
    I hate it when I`m in a hurry to get somewhere and lo and behold, a highway patrol is leading the traffic at 60 mph!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Guys join me over in the right lane. Change lanes to the right ,slow down and enjoy life. Easier said than done.

BTW: I have a PT Cruiser and it does not go that fast anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

What is really funny is that they seem to think that if the ashtray looks like it has never been used that no one will be able to tell they`ve smoked in their car. I can usually smell the stench even before the doors are opened.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Oh I'll Bring the Shizzle Nagchampa's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate driving with and behind people who are too terrified to pass a slow moving police car that is in the right lane. They are just cops.:nixweiss
    "Never walk into an environment and assume that you understand it better than the people who live there." - Kofi Annan after his first frigid Minnesota winter

Post Thanks / Like
    You guys are just gonna love it here in the Manila, Philippines...

"Metro Manila, where traffic rules are merely suggestions..."

Post Thanks / Like
    people not using their PARKING BRAKES!:scared :nono :shocked :doh
    Get out and Detail your car TODAY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Nagchampa

I hate driving with and behind people who are too terrified to pass a slow moving police car that is in the right lane. They are just cops.:nixweiss

I hate that too. It amazes me that people are not intellegent enough to realize if the cop is driving below the speed limit, it is legal to pass them as long as you don`t exceed the speed limit yourself.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    1) People who insist on driving slow in the fast lane. I think it`s great that you`re retired and no longer have anyplace to be but I have to be at work/drop the kids at daycare/ pick-up my daughter at Girls Scouts/ am late for class/etc. and you`re messing up the program. MOVE!

2) People who have to have at least 3 miles clear distance to enter traffic. Hello MORON! It`s the year 2003 and chivalry is dead. I too have lamented it`s passing but it`s time to move on and into traffic aggressively. MOVE!

3) Have you ever seen an Expedition/Excursion/Sequoia with anything more than one or two passengers? Rarely is the answer. How many times have you had to wait 20 minutes for some 5`2", 90 Lb, cute little soccer mom to get her oversized SUV out of the parking spot she happened to wedge it into (sideways no doubt)? I also have to deal with the redneck factor in similar situations. Billy Joe Bob just had to have that 4X4 Ford, F-250, crewcab, Duelly, Diesel, longbed pickup. Problem is he`s more hat than horse and hasn`t had anything bigger than some golf clubs in the bed. Fine with me if you have more dollars than sense but why should I have to wait for an eternity for you to get outta my way at Walmart. MOVE! then sell it if it`s too much vehicle for ya.

I could go on forever but I`ll stop before I hurt myself. Thanks for the opportunity to vent.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information