Thread: Van set up

Post Thanks / Like
    Which of these are better? Exactly what mf towels do you buy at either place?

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought some Neatitems last fall and some CMA 3 weeks ago. The CMA were plusher by FAR! There was much more noticable nap size difference between side "a" and side "b" of the Neatitems towel. The CMA towel was also slightly larger.
    The Stable
    2017 Audi TTS
    2014 Porsche Carrera S
    2017 Porsche Macan GTS
    1996 Porsche Carrera 4S

Post Thanks / Like
    The neatitems towels that I got last month (mint green) are excellent. Very plush! I have some of YoSteves towels which are maybe even plusher from his current batch. His last batch were not as plush but just as good if not better than the plusher ones. So plushness is not the only factor in an MF. I think that the plush towels are best for paint and the slightly less plush ones for windows. The old CMA towels were terrible...lint. But I have heard that the newer ones are better. Get 10 of each and then delegate them for different detailing tasks!

H

www.pakshak.com. They are pretty plush and didn`t have a problem with lint and it is 16"x16". They come in green and light blue. I got one of each color. No complaints here. I have bought and used the Neatitems towels before in the past but wanted to try these MICROPAK towels at pakshak.com. And I have to say that I wasn`t disappointed. At first, I was skeptical but glad I bought them. For the price you can`t go wrong. Just my 2 cents.

Peace.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like neatitems towels very much, they are a great towel for the $$$. The new Miracle Towels are also good towels, but they are a little on the pricey side.
    Taking my signature to it`s MAXIMUM POTENTIAL

Post Thanks / Like
    The original Miracle Towel I have is thicker and a little bit softer compared to the Neatitems MF towel. You might also want to check out the YoSteve.com towels... I believe he sells the same towel (or I hear, better) for about half the price.

~bw

Post Thanks / Like
    CMA MT`s are thicker and better than Neatitems MT`s but for the price of Neatitems you can`t go wrong.

Post Thanks / Like

Van set up

Are there any pics of the inside of the van I have a van I wanna set up and want some ideas of how to set it up ? thanks

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know some of you have a van set-up for detailing. Help the fellow member out.
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by magictouch100 View Post
    Are there any pics of the inside of the van I have a van I wanna set up and want some ideas of how to set it up ? thanks
    You should send a PM to Eric aka Tru Shine. He has the most rockin` van I have seen.
    Barry Schultz
    Detailed Elegance

Post Thanks / Like

Van

Thanks for your help and will do his van is nice

Post Thanks / Like
    Trust me , you dont want to see the inside of my van
    I will miss you TID! R.I.P !

Thread Information