Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Introduction

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum, Scott !

Thanks for your post - it helps to know where you are coming from, so we can collectively, offer our suggestions and experiences with products to you.
    Meguiars has had mega-years experience in products OTC and professional lines.
    They are not as expensive as some products, and offer great value and results

They just recently introduced a very nice microfiber pad and chemical technique for paint correction, that has by the pictures posted here, is looking pretty darn incredible.

Glad to see you are reading up, it will bring you up to speed pretty quick that way too !

The awesome Owner and Support Staff of this Website are probably as good as you will ever find anywhere. They are all actively involved in the Detailing world, and are as close as you can get to world-class sales and service.

Enjoy, dont be shy about asking questions.

DanF

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Truth In Detailing Scott, remember it all means that you are getting smarter in your choice of detailing products ( OTC to Boutique ).
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Post Thanks / Like

welcome

a heads up on another line up of great products. Optimum polymer technologies optimum. one good product after another. try their no rinse wash first and see how good it is. user friendly too

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys,
    Thanks for the kind welcomes. I do have a couple of questions, but for protocol`s sake, I`ll try to ask them in the appropriate sections. I`ll be looking forward to your posts, though as I am ready to go on this new hobby of detailing. Looking forward to "meeting" you guys and gals here in the future.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to TID Scott. If you want to learn about detailing, you have certainly come to the right place. There are some great detailers here (as well as some great people). Don`t be afraid to ask questions. That is why we are all here.
    Barry Schultz
    Detailed Elegance

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to TID

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome...Lots of useful information on Forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum!

One thing I`ve found over the years is that price doesn`t always correlate directly with quality.

There are a lot of great pros here that will teach you about the "how" of it all, which is usually more important that the the product.

If you learn good washing habits, good polishing technique and use a good LSP (like BFWD - my fave), you`ll be well on your way to having your car look its best!
    Unemployed Since 2009 - Gibs Me Dat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome :-B

ScottWax would`ve been a cool UN :Santa Smiley:

Post Thanks / Like
    Guys, my apologies, I should have posted my introduction post in "New Member Introductions." Now I know this will be a forum I like hanging around. You could have corrected me, but were very gracious. Thanks for that!

Anyone know how I can remove that "Unhappy" icon at the header of my introduction post? I`m not unhappy, just overwhelmed at chosing just the right products to get started!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottW View Post
    Anyone know how I can remove that "Unhappy" icon at the header of my introduction post? I`m not unhappy, just overwhelmed at chosing just the right products to get started!
    I was wondering what was up with that sad face introduction :-? Glad to hear your not unhappy <:-P Sorry to hear your overwhelmed though :doh: Its really not that hard :cursing: Maybe you could tell us exactly what is it your trying to accomplish :spy:

And yea, Mod can turn that frown upside down :smile:

Trouble Weightlifter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information