Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like
    ^ Ditto. You can try to squeeze it out if you`d like.
    Connor Harrison

Inspection -> Correction -> Protection

Post Thanks / Like
    So should I just throw away that orange pad since u don`t use bfwd with an orange pad or is it ok to reuse with other products?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, just toss it out, because BFWD will not ever come out completely. Have a pad that is dedicated to using BFWD and nothing else. I guess that is a good thing. If it is that hard to get out of the pads, it shows that it should offer great protection.:thumbup:
    Barry Schultz
    Detailed Elegance

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blk5.0 View Post
    So should I just throw away that orange pad since u don`t use bfwd with an orange pad or is it ok to reuse with other products?
    You can `try` something, but I have no idea if it going to work. Keep the orange pad, and apply your regular polish, and polish away. To be safe, I wouldn`t do this on anything that you need immediate results with, because the residual BFWD could decrease cut as well as increase micromarring (slightly). Polish at least 3 to 4 sections this way, back to back to back, then wash the pad out immediately after you finish the last section. Use pressure+speed when polishing and try to get the pad warm.

Now wash the pad out using a pad cleaner, degreaser, or whatever. The solvents and abrasives in the polish, combined with the motion of the machine against the pad should remove any residual BFWD that could interfere with the polishing process.

Even if there is some light blue staining after you do this process, it shouldn`t matter as this should be staining vs. actual residue. Then again I might not work at all, but I would compare it against a non-stained orange pad (after cleaning) before tossing it in the garbage.

Post Thanks / Like
    It`s been my experience that BFWD does NOT come out, I have a LC Gold pad dedicated just for this.

Reminds me of a story I heard, In the Garden of Eden, God came to visit Adam & Eve and Eve was not there. Adam was saying that they had just discovered sex and Eve had gone to the ocean to bathe - and God said I`ll never get that smell out of the fish!
    All I have in this world is my word, and my balls and I don`t break `em for no one, you understand?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information