Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,

I just finished putting my first coat of Klasse on my steel gray M3 after claying. After drying, I removed the SG with a MF towel. I noticed the MF towel had a little bit of static to it. An hour later I went out to my car and it was totally covered with dust, yuk! Was that just static from the MF towel or is Klasse susceptible to dust attraction? Any advice would be appreciated

Post Thanks / Like
    I think that the static would be the culprit. I haven`t noticed Klasse to be dust attractor. Could it also just be the time of year? Things are starting to bloom here and the pollen dust is pretty thick. If the breeze is up it can dust a car up pretty quickly.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don`t think it`s the Klasse - one thing I noticed about my truck immediately after applying Klasse - the cutdown in dust. Even after not being driven for 5-6 days, it didn`t have much dust on it at all. I use P21S as a topper now, so back comes the dust

Post Thanks / Like
    Might be the static, I have also not noticed a dust attraction problem.
    Fmr Nascar,Arca & USAC driver

96 Mitsu GST
    02 Vette Z06
    03 S2000

Post Thanks / Like

New Guy on The Block

Hey Guys I am new here : About myself: Big car enthusiast (which most of you probably are ) Full time Dad (of 5) and over-time husband. The main reason I joined this forum is to learn more about detailing. As of right now, I usually only wash, claybar, and wax all by hand, but I wanted to get into the real art of auto detailing, paint correction and scratch/swirl removal. I know that I can learn a lot from this forum and get to know some of you guy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome. Always great to see new members here. I`m a dad of 3 myself.:hurray:

Post Thanks / Like
    You certainly came to the right place to learn. Some of the best and most talented detailers anywhere reside here at TID.
    Enjoy your stay with us, and I hope to see you around.
    Barry Schultz
    Detailed Elegance

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bmw5541 View Post
    You certainly came to the right place to learn. Some of the best and most talented detailers anywhere reside here at TID.
    Enjoy your stay with us, and I hope to see you around.
    Along with some of the worst and least talented who happen to just love detailed cars!

Post Thanks / Like
    S/Finish,

Welcome to Truth in Detailing - a great place to learn about the world of detailing.

Been kicking around here for a few years now, and its a very stable, nice, no drama, kind of place with some great detailers who sacrifice their time to allow u all to see their work and offer some great information.

This "technology" has grown so much from the days of 3m compounds and wool pads, etc., that it would almost be like a part-time job, just trying to keep up with the new things coming out every year.

Hope you enjoy your stay, if you choose to let us know what part of the country you are from, there might very well be a few of us close by.

Dan F

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to TID!:smile:
    I will miss you TID! R.I.P !

Thread Information