Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Got started on the trim today..... I will finish out the top with the same 4in trim. The local yard was out so All I could get was enuf to do the window today.......I like Starting to look so much better
    DEDICATED TO THE PURPOSE BEYOND REASON... Oakley ..

Bill 97 Camaro SS #1422

Post Thanks / Like
    Lookin` sharp Bill!! Your color choice really shocks me though!
    Jorge
    00 BMW 328CI

Post Thanks / Like
    Why would you pick <strong class=`bbc`><span style=`color: red`>red[/b]? I thought that maybe you would go with a nice shade of <strong class=`bbc`><span style=`color: red`>red[/b] or <strong class=`bbc`><span style=`color: red`>red[/b]. Even a bright <strong class=`bbc`><span style=`color: red`>red[/b] looks nice. Or you could go with a theme and paint it <strong class=`bbc`><span style=`color: red`>red[/b] like your car. :p

Post Thanks / Like
    I see you have the `ole heater running today! Lookin good!:xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Noticed the "Big Blue Box" of shop towels...I love those things!! They`re so addictive. Once you have them, you wonder how you lived without `em!

Also noticed the Waxmaster/Craftsman buffer & Griot`s BOS wax...oh, and the 6x9 in the wall - nice touch!

If you get some spare time, wanna come over and help me finish my garage?

Post Thanks / Like
    <blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by geekysteve [/i]
    <strong class=`bbc`>Noticed the "Big Blue Box" of shop towels...I love those things!! They`re so addictive. Once you have them, you wonder how you lived without `em!

Also noticed the Waxmaster/Craftsman buffer & Griot`s BOS wax...oh, and the 6x9 in the wall - nice touch!

If you get some spare time, wanna come over and help me finish my garage? [/b]</blockquote>
    Ya I love the blue towelsI have the crapsman waxer and the PC up there to and ya I had to have the 6X9`s in the walls, four of them sounds really good,
    After I get the 200 other people that have asked me to do there garages I will start on yours LOL
    DEDICATED TO THE PURPOSE BEYOND REASON... Oakley ..

Bill 97 Camaro SS #1422

Post Thanks / Like

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by Redcar GUY [/i]
    <strong class=`bbc`>

After I get the 200 other people that have asked me to do there garages I will start on yours LOL [/b]</blockquote>
    I`m holding you to that!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    What do you guys do with those blue towels? I have a couple rolls of them and very rarely use them because I`m not sure what to do with `em.

Post Thanks / Like
    They`re handy for most garage needs. I like to use them for oil changes - I clean my hands with them, wipe up spilled oil, etc. They`re just handy to have around, and the box makes them all the more handy!

Post Thanks / Like
    REDCAR

Your garage looks great. We are just about to dry wall our garage. It looks good the way it is but KAY [wife] said we should make it look better, since most of visitors spend about 99% of their time in it, looking at my car.

Steve M

CCH Auto Appearance, LLC C. Charles Hahn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by SteveMoriarty [/i]
    <strong class=`bbc`>REDCAR

Your garage looks great. We are just about to dry wall our garage. It looks good the way it is but KAY [wife] said we should make it look better, since most of visitors spend about 99% of their time in it, looking at my car.

Steve M [/b]</blockquote>
    that is funny...... "Hunny, how about we go remodel the garage for you??"

lucky man, indeed! although my wife has commented multiple times about how we might as well put our bed in the garage since thats where I spend all my time.... (ours is 100% connected to the house and feeds off the furnace/central-air/humidifier/dehumidifier, and also has its own bathroom - my computer is located in here. 3 feet behind me sits my firehawk right now :up )

we just built the house and have lived here approx. 3 weeks.

Post Thanks / Like
    What started her VOLUNTEERING to have us REDO the garage was our annual Christmas Party at the house. We had almost 30 people arrive at, & in the house at one time. Kay [wife] walks in to kitchen with a couple of the other wifes to get drinks, etc. Thwy walk out to the living room about 10 minutes later and their isn`t a soul in the house. They walk to the garage and find everybody out there with Cobra. With that many people in the garage I decided to open up the garge door [wasn`t too cold outside]. T

Post Thanks / Like
    SLPCar Luvr

What started her VOLUNTEERING to have us REDO the garage was our annual Christmas Party at the house. We had almost 60 people in the house at one time. 30 of those people arrived at the same time. Kay [wife] walks in to kitchen with a couple of the other wifes to get drinks, etc. They walk out to the living room about 10 minutes later and their isn`t a soul in the house. They walk to the garage and find everybody out there with Cobra. With that many people in the garage I decided to open up the garge door [wasn`t too cold outside]. The rest of the people who arrived didn`t go to the house they walked immediately into the garage [most of the guys spent the evening there.] After the party was done Kay looked at me and said "Hate to admit this but this was one of the best parties we have ever had." Few days later I almost dropped dead when she made "Lets redo the garage, drywall, etc." comment.

Post Thanks / Like

Question Just starting out

I plan to start up a mobile detail business and just wants some advice on the things that I need so become a success. Would love to hear any advice.

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Joshua

Here`s a thread that one of our members put up when he ask questions about starting a detailing business.
    http://truthindetailing.com/Forum/sh...rting+business.

Also welcome to Truth In detailing.
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information