Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    i ordered some stuff from CMA...Gallon of 303...etc...and i wanted the new "big Mf towels"...so i got 2....1 of them is in the pic....but when i opened the CMA mitt ...its friggin huge doods....look at it....from left to right we got....sheepskin...new CMA MF mitt(wanted to try it)..huge CMA mitt...and a Viking chenille......the big blue towels are Vipers according to the label(made by S.M.Arnold,inc...and this Arnold dood also makes the huge mitt.....the CMA site says 100% cotton chenille...but the packaging just says chenille... ....we`ll see....no 100% cotton sticker anywhere.... ill let you guys know this w/e....

Post Thanks / Like
    Cool Floni you go see if it scratchs your car first. :p But seriously that looks like a nice mit. I like the large size. Thanks for the comparison photo dude!

Post Thanks / Like
    ill try it on my sis` first....because i love her...and she wont mind a little scratch here and there... :p.........BTW...look at my poor little sheepskin there....it looks so tiny...so alone and small...i loved that thing/......it fits just right....also...that CMA hige one is so big on my hand....its like a Shaq mitt...

Post Thanks / Like
    Yo Flones, what you are you trying to compensate for with them big gloves and big towels?

Post Thanks / Like
    Don`t wash the CMA mitt in a washing machine..... It makes a mess of lint! I have the Viking also and for the money it is a better fit and a better deal than the huge CMA one. I get more control with the Viking. Just my 2 cents...

H

Post Thanks / Like
    i am IRISH....... ...bigboy...check it out.i was thinking the same thing.........the Vikings come in an open wrapper....but the CMA is in a sealed plastic bag......so when i opened it...........some cotton balls came flyin out.............so i shook it up...and some very tiny ones again came out..............so...we`ll see this w/e if linitng is a problem....especially around the black trim and all........

Post Thanks / Like
    <blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by FLONI [/i]
    <strong class=`bbc`> ill try it on my sis` first....because i love her...and she wont mind a little scratch here and there [/b]</blockquote><span style=`font-size: 12px;`>WOW \

Just poking fun
    DEDICATED TO THE PURPOSE BEYOND REASON... Oakley ..

Bill 97 Camaro SS #1422

Post Thanks / Like
    no need to gimme the just pokin fun stuff....as long as its funny...and that my friend was funny....i didnt realize it til i re-read it(which i never do as u can tell)... ....good call.......wait a minute..........what i meant to say was ill kik your A@@...thats my sis dood..............:p im gonna keep an eye on you redcar guy buddy...you`d better not slip up....im the #1 boy of the soon to be Marshal....:up

Post Thanks / Like
    <blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by FLONI [/i]
    <strong class=`bbc`>no need to gimme the just pokin fun stuff....as long as its funny...and that my friend was funny....i didnt realize it til i re-read it(which i never do as u can tell)... ....good call.......wait a minute..........what i meant to say was ill kik your A@@...thats my sis dood..............:p im gonna keep an eye on you redcar guy buddy...you`d better not slip up....im the #1 boy of the soon to be Marshal....:up [/b]</blockquote>
    COOL! I am still a little new here and I dint want to PiZZ Anyone off
    DEDICATED TO THE PURPOSE BEYOND REASON... Oakley ..

Bill 97 Camaro SS #1422

Post Thanks / Like
    but after a while...once they realized i was slightly touched in the head...they took me in...like a mangy stray dog.....nobody wants to be around him...but you throw him a bone and maybe let him sleep in your backyard(or bayou...:p )...for a few nites,,,,til the stank gets to be too much...then ya shoot`em..........

Post Thanks / Like
    One question: Do we shoot ya before or after you scratch your sis?

And a little Z-10 will take care of that stank. Or that`s what I heard......

There are only three things you need to know about me. Gloss, Gloss, GLOSS!!

Post Thanks / Like
    its a full moon...all the wisenheimers are coming out of the woodwork!!!:p ...bret...let me scratch her first...that`ll be next w/e...this w/e coming is my brothers turn with her......

Post Thanks / Like
    FLackey is your sis cute????

And nice collection of stuff. MAke me want to go out and buy more.

Tell me what you think of the MF mitt. I love mine. Like a little soft nutria pillow.

Post Thanks / Like
    and an animal rights psycho....so im sure your nutria sqashing will go over real big....:p .....that mitt is so soft dood....i cant wait to try it sat morn with the wash....maybe ill leave a certain portion of the car with the Mf mitt and another with the new chenille...we`ll see....im really looking forward to using the MF biggey thing....i wanna see if i can do the whole car with just one......BTW......your sigs thingys are getting to be a pisser............lackey...whacky ..flakey...

Post Thanks / Like
    Does she drink?

One thing about the MF mitt do not drop the puppy and don`t go below the molding. The sucker picks up dirt like crazy.

store it in a baggy to keep her clean too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information