Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice work Detective BW! FLONI, yeah I guess I trust you. You`re pretty down to earth and have an awesome ride. Laters

Post Thanks / Like
    Definately RED! Paint them red!

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah thats pefect for an IV nurse...weeeeeeeeeeethx DK...now im psyched...!!!BTW...thank you Don...you are a cool dood....and also have good taste in cars:p

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok Zaino users, I`ll try this here first.

Thinking hard about adding Zaino to the Klasse towers of power and BF.

2ml of ZFX 20.00 = 2 tablespoons: 5 drops per oz treated, man that is not much plus it last for 12 hours once mixed.

Quick coats really aren`t an issue any reason not to stick with Z1 and use the extra money for Z6!

Post Thanks / Like
    they say it shines better with ZFX and some other things...search ZFX and Detailking as I remember him mentioning the advantages..or send him a pm and ask.

Post Thanks / Like
    a teaspoon is 5ml.....a tablespoon is 15ml....old apothecary nursing crap stuck in my head..........:p the whole zfx vial is only about <1/2 tsp......the 1 advatnage i like is that i can put 6 coats on in 1 w/e.....then concentrate on the interior and other endless crap.....:p as for the shine.....i definitely noticed that after the 3 coats of Z5 it was so damn dark and gorgeous...way deeper than after 3 days worth of 3 coats of Z5....but whatever works for you buddy...always gottahave me some more Z6......yummy

Post Thanks / Like
    Is my math correct, I figure if you apply weekly it last maybe a month!

Here`s a another thought, Z1 is required for the initial bonding, if you start with ZFX unless you striped the ziano once your initial ZFX runs out can you just add Z5/Z2 normally (the longer cure time)?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, you`re correct. I typed that wrong, meant teaspoon.

Post Thanks / Like
    if you start with the zfx...then you can just move on to layers of Z2/5 after it runs out...no Z1 needed.....the $ you save not even having to buy Z1 alone makes it worth it....that bottle will last me 10 yrs.....friggin Z1...hate it

Post Thanks / Like
    It is the latest technology and really delivers. Users have been testing this product for SAL for over a year and it is really a great product. If it didn`t make a difference, it wouldn`t be on the market.

The ZFX should be enough to treat up to 16 ounces of Z2 or Z5. That is a lot of coats and should last you a while. You don`t have to use the ZFX with EVERY coat, but I recommend using it for at least the first zainoing session.....however many coats you put on that day.

Besides the instant cure, I noticed higher gloss on my BMW when using it over multiple coats of of Z5/Z2. It is more user friendly than Z1 even if you don`t use super thin coats. It dries faster , and cures harder, making it less prone to marring from improper toweling. I say go for it.....but if you decide not to, the Z1 combo will work well too. Definately get the wash...just like FLONI said......it looks better and better after each wash..........I notice this too.

ZFX`ed!

Post Thanks / Like
    if you keep going consecutive w/e`s....like we all neurotic nutcases do...then after 3w/e`s...thats 18 coats(3 sat/3sun each)...and if you can manage to go that thin you should get a damn award...i got 12/15 coats outta my zfx and it was bone dry....

Post Thanks / Like
    You guys are AWESOME, where else can you get instantaneous feedback.

I like that initial ZFX gameplan then flexing from there.

Thanks fellow Autopians!:up

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, it`s on the way (the order form). Once I was able to find an envelope, a stamp (did you know it`s .34 to mail a letter:p ), and figured out how to write a check again, my order went into the mail.

Post Thanks / Like
    i do most of my banking electronically too....i think i forgot to fill out the dollar amt right when i first sent my check to sal...but its worht it dood..... .........all hail to the medeival ways of zaino...........

Post Thanks / Like
    THANKS , now you have me wondering if I forgot something on the check! Do not want any delays.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information