Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    that means alot to me...but i think db would have to hire a translator for my morse-code type posting(at times)...:p ...i tried to post all the answers to all the questions i was thinking...which is alot.... ...DK....i hear ya....but its like u said...you wash with the Z7...then use Z6...then u say...well...let me put another Z2/Z5 on.... but ..whenever this ZFX comes out...i can kinda chill a little...and try all different kinds of other stuff....i mean...whether sal intended it or not...another advantage to the ZFX...is...if i feel like it...i can strip all the Z off...try Klasse/BF...or whatever....then strip that and put 4-6 coats of the Z back on ...in only a few w/e`s...not that im not loving the Z but...i gotta try them all...

Post Thanks / Like
    That`s a beautiful detail job:up . Makes me think of trying Zaino..hmmmm...nice pictures

Post Thanks / Like
    first wash after all that ZFX last wk....the paint is like a piece of glass guys....glossy at all hell...what a friggiin shine...and its overcast today...no sun at all....im gonna go put the Z6 on...still amazing!!.................it rained a few days this wk...and nothing stuck to the Z...i drove 1200 miles this wk....on the NJ tpk..CT tpk..NYcity traffic...all of it....and it just wiped off....:up

BTW...tried out the new CMA huge cheniile wash mitts....:up :up....i like`um....a few swipes and my whole hood got done....my hand filled up about 75% of the mitt....which was good in a way because that allowed the top part of the mitt to float around ...without pressure....like it doods!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Tried the ZFX yesterday on my Tahoe. Awesome results, very easy to use...

I applied 2 coats of Z5 (treated with ZFX), and 1 coat of Z2 (treated with ZFX). I managed to get two full coats of Z5 using about 1.5oz of Z5 and the Z2 coat went on with less than 1oz. of product.

The ZFX really cut down the cure time; I was able to apply to the whole truck and then buff off. Didn`t experiece any streaking or smearing. Temps were around 65F, 45% humidity.

Great product. Highly recommend it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you Z7 wash again? It has been a few weeks. Did you notice an increase in gloss?

Post Thanks / Like
    :up i didnt see a huge difference after the first wash...but after the 2nd...it was so awesome....even better after the Z6 too...you know i never toot my car too much...but it was glarring....in the sun....unbelievable dood...like the Z6 candy apple but deeper and harder....ya know its got be fanatstic if i stopped layering the Z since i put the ZFX on....i mean its been nice a few days but i love the way it looks now.....BTW....ya know i have like 4-5 Z2`s on my chrome wheels....and i even Z6`d them a few times...but...i only use Meguiars gold class to wash them...not Z7....$$ wise.....and i can see the gloss difference...i mean the wheels are gorgeous but its just...well...different...hard to say....i gues its true what sal says that the Z7 contains ingredients that aide in the oevrall appearance of the Z...the whole system works together.....im not saying you cant get away with not using Z7 for your paint...but why mess with it....IMHO...........

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey FLONI, I didn`t know you had chrome rims on your ride. I`m not sure if I`ve seen a pic of your car or not. I have a 2000 SE and really love it. The 2002s though are so sweeeeet! Driving is such a joy in that thing. Laters

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah i love the grills on the 2002`s...very sweet....yeah i got chrome...unfortunately as went photopoint went all my pics...so...i havent had any luck with microsoft paintshop in making my dig pics smaller....so thats out....i think all the pics i ever posted were from photopoint....so all thoe links are dead now.....i know i posted like 10 pics with the ZFX review but they`re all gone....i gotta find a new site for stroing pics....did anybody actually say....oh yeah photopoint is gone...you gotta go "here" now???

Post Thanks / Like
    Get a yahoo ID and you can post them in there for free in there briefcase and photo section which are connected. I think 6Mb for free and if you make them JPGs thats a bunch of pics....PLus I doubt yahoo to go under anytime soon.

PS get a cd burner and back em up..

Post Thanks / Like
    i gotta a plextor burner for a while now...i got them all backed up...just cant make them small enough to post....BTW...dont tell me what to do....remember...i knew you were you were just a local councilman handing out leaflets in the 7-11 parking lot.....before you went power crazy!!!!!!!!!!:p

Post Thanks / Like
    see Marshal...he loves me!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am here for you FLONI...I represent the people ...I am here to serve...Want fries with that?

Post Thanks / Like
    :GASP:

Don is revealing his ride! First he told us it was a grey-car, then Beau told me it was a late-model Maxima, then I heard its a 2000 Maxima, now he tells us all its an SE!

So its not that red tricycle Jason told us about, or Bush`s "Don`t Mess with Texas" airplane.

<blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by Don2000* [/i]
    <strong class=`bbc`>Hey FLONI, I didn`t know you had chrome rims on your ride. I`m not sure if I`ve seen a pic of your car or not. I have a 2000 SE and really love it. The 2002s though are so sweeeeet! Driving is such a joy in that thing. Laters [/b]</blockquote>

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice floni you gonna paint them calipers or leave them that color????

Post Thanks / Like
    fries...i got it after a minute.........:p see how Don opened up to me about his car...he trusts me doods.... the caliper project will have to wait til spring/summer....i have the jack now...got them for xmas....i got the low down from Brad about it....not sure what color though...have to think about it...........

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information