Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Great looking Max. But what I really wanna know is, did you score with any chickas while ZFXing?

And pick up all that trash, will ya? This ain`t no dumpster
    There are only three things you need to know about me. Gloss, Gloss, GLOSS!!

Post Thanks / Like
    thx carguy...i love the z but i am still lokking forward to nexr spring to give the klasse a chance on my Max...its metallic grey...so its not too dark...but i want to see what all the k guys mean about the darker car thing...but i got so into the z and layering ...to tell you the truth im really happy with zaino...but i never put any other products out of the pic...like us all i think...its just laziness...i know ill want to be putting souveran and blitz...etc...and im always nervous i wont have the time...funny...we all get stuff said to us...i mean that could be a 1000 post thread....while we`re detailing...today was no exception...people around here arent shy...especially people that i see all the time going to&from stores but i dont know them.....today a guy said..".will u just leave it alone already..t looks good...now go back inside and watch football".....that and alot of smartaleks that give you the "you missed a spot`....id like to give them the ol`303 in the eye babay!!!!!!!:p girls are cool...they always say sumthin...but i think women are smart man...they see us...with our cars...they must say...this guy`s spending all his $ on that car...not too mention all his time...later for that....now....if i could just get that castle that Ross has down here in the bronx...i think i could score.....maybe...

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice review Floni. I will be looking forward to tryingn ZFX on my son`s silver Accord. Time becomes a factor when you have two or three cars to get through each weekend!

These products all look so good, it`s almost a toss up which one to use. I am using them all! Makes life in the garage that much more interesting...

H

Post Thanks / Like
    i dont know how you do it dood...i can barely finish 1 and you got all yours looking good....i know what u mean...i wanna try them all BF...klasse...i think once you have a good feeling about 1...you feel comfortable...like me with the Z...and you get alittle nervous about screwing something up.............again!!!.

i wanna see your sons bug after he gets back...if it withstands him ...its a must!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yo Floni,

Nice job on the Max. I just saw a 2002 SE in Gray Lustre Saturday. Pretty sweet. But I saw another in Sterling Mist and another in Super Black. Decisions, Decisions.......

Post Thanks / Like
    pls get the super black dood...i want that color so bad...i must be a sadist or sumthin....but that color...when its taken care of(by one of us...:p )...is so friggin unbelievable...i see lots of the Jettas by me in super black...they look so deep at night...on the highway...oh my god........get a grip FLO...

Post Thanks / Like
    Love that grey

I also used Zaino on Sunday on my black acura (Z1 + Z5), and it took very long (about an hour) to dry as it was only 45-50 degrees and very cloudy and damp. When I used ZFX it was on a sunny day, so although it dried fast, I couldn`t appreciate how much improved the drying time would be on a cool, damp day. So did you notice an improvment in gloss, slickness?!

Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn`t be the least bit surprised if Sal waited until the spring to release ZFX. By now, it seems "out of season" to release a new car care product as many in colder climates have put away their detailing plans since the cold weather has come. Just my .02 cents.

Post Thanks / Like
    A very different review FLONI but it is what I expected from you in your own personal style. I loved it and your pics.

I am put a layer of Z5 on Sat morning and it dried quickly for me. I applied to the entire truck and then did the tired with some stuff then the Z was dry. I did use a MF applicator and I must say I like them better than the terry cloth ones. I could really apply the stuff thin with it and it didnot soak up that much. Try one FLONI you may like them a bit more than the Terry.

Keep up the good work and review some more stuff I like the humor in yours!

Post Thanks / Like
    DK....its hard to say ...the Z5 defenitely looked so dark with 3 coats...1 right after another...my car looked dark grey/black at times....as for slickness...man...after i finished the last coat of Z2 on Sun...it was like a sheet of ice...i mean that was almost 10 Z6`s in 2 days....plus all the Z2/Z5.....it was like candy apple looking in some places....the "optical" effect...whatever the heck that is was really noticeable where the body contours changed on the car....i have to say ...now the question im considering is....would that much of any product make the car look good...i mean 6 coats of sumthin...+the Qding....i mean if someone put 4 coats of SG on and then blitzx2....all in about 48 hrs....how would it look???probably damn good!!!! .....the longevity is the key...i mean i musy have about almost 15 coats of Z on there right now....so i know i did everything in my power to try to protect my babe for the upcoming winter....BTW....the gloss off the chrome was literally blinding doods...i gotta thank DK and steve for that one cause before they talked about it i wouldnt have put Z on my chrome ....:up

Guess...what the heck kinda NY compliment was that......the review was totally me....i feel insulted... :p now if you mean it looks like im dyslexic and illiterate...ill accept that..........just kidding...thx for the nice words guys...ive only been here for a few mths and i really value your insights...:bounce..

JM...you just might be right...but i hope not...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mr FLONI Reviewer extraordinaire I have a small question for you.

If lets say I was to enjoy applying a layer of said Zaino say 2-3 times a month would I need or desire to have the ZFX additive or would I, slow Z applier, be satisifed with whats currently in one of my detailing storage bins?

OR

Should spend-aholic like myself buy it when available so I have more time to drink beer and fondle my GF trunk? Remember in my area the Z dries before I have finished applying to entire vehicle?

Post Thanks / Like
    where u live....all the zaino is automatically ZFX.... ...BTW...with all the Nutria you squash how to u get away with Z only 2-3x a mth:p ....i was just thinking...when it snows here...and it will...(thats those little star like water crystals that you see santa driving thru in the Xmas cartoons)...im gonna make a snowball..put it in the freezer and give it to you at the first anual Autopia meeting in Baton Rouge....:up im so jealous of you sun people............but...we`re at war...the economy needs you.........call sal now and put your reserve order in...tell him i sent u and i get a free terry applicator

Post Thanks / Like
    <blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by FLONI [/i]
    <strong class=`bbc`>JM...you just might be right...but i hope not... [/b]</blockquote>
    We`ll see FLONI, hopefully soon. If it came out within the next few weeks, I wouldn`t even try to post a review about its` performance. This would be unfair as the ideal condition to apply it in would be somewhere around 60 degrees or higher. Let`s hope for the best...

Post Thanks / Like
    Floni,

A really great revue, and also great followup. I`m not a Zaino user, but I sure learned a lot about the ZFX with your revue. That`s the kind of info we need on the Forum.

And as far as no one answering your revue, I think you blew them all away with your info!

Heck, maybe Dave B. can use you to write articles on one of his magazines. Lookin` good! Enjoy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Now sit back and enjoy your work and find out the TRUE benefit of using zaino. Wash after wash, the car will not loose gloss or slickness......and then you will wonder why you put so many coats on in the first place! 5-10 is enough for me!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information