Post Thanks / Like
    I have a 1999 Camaro SS.

It has the roof and side pillars is made from that plastic. It is really just a black roof, I doubt there is paint on it.

I just came back from washing the car and I saw ALOT of swirls on the roof. I mean alot! Can I use swirl mark remover for this? What can I use to remove those ugly things?

Hopefully there is something I can do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Treat it like your clear coated paint. It does scratch easy, and abrasives haze it up easy. Use the mildest stuff you can find, maybe even a cleaner/wax instead of a glaze/SMR. Once it looks perfect wax it just like you do your car.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks man.

Post Thanks / Like

Looking for a Pro

I am located in Fresno, CA.

I am looking for a professional detail shop near me to start me off in the right direction with my car. In other words, I would like to locate a pro to detail the engine compartment, exterior and interior and then teach me maintenance. My goal is to show the car in local shows (not Concours level) pick up a couple trophies and call it good.

I think I would like to use the Blackfire (e.g. wet-fire over ice) products, so I would like you to at least have that available as a product option.

Thanks, Byron

AMG Classic Car Detailing Old Pirate's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to TID bhj3, one person comes to mind that might help you and you need to PM Auto Concierge ( Bob ), the best in California or maybe he might know someone near you. :thumbup:
    AutopiaForums is the place to be.
    Remember to Shop Autopia-CarCare.com for your Detailing Needs!

Thread Information