Thread: detail training

Post Thanks / Like

Cool detail training

Hi i was wanting to know what is the best training to take the best for the money . thanks ahead

Post Thanks / Like
    Depends... where do you live? Some places like Meguiars (and PAC - I think) offer free clinics.
    Unemployed Since 2009 - Gibs Me Dat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I hear attention to details is one of the best. Check out their site. Renny Doyle has trained many professionals.

TOGWT
    1. The Valugard Prepexcellence Program For professional training, they are an internationally renowned training program, which certifies detailers from around the world in diagnostic and renovation repair skills on paint. Engineers from major car manufacturers have attended the course. Automotive International Inc.
    Cincinnati, Ohio (513)489-7883 or 800-543-7156
    2. Renny Doyle Attention to Details - http://www.detailingsuccess.com/
    3. Auto Detailing Seminar - Held monthly in San Diego, CA a two day seminar for professionals in the auto detailing industry Toll Free - 800.883.3446
    4. IICRC Course Descriptions: Leather Cleaning Technician course - Welcome to the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification! The Certifying Body for the Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Industry, Representing Certified Firms and Technicians World-Wide - International
    5. KLEEN CAR (New Milford, New Jersey) provides detailed education for the detailing profession. This is the most comprehensive training program of its kind. This same program has been implemented by BMW of North America and is used to train their network of dealers. 888 ? 302- 6400

Detailing Books
    1. Automotive Paint Handbook: Paint Technology for Auto Enthusiasts - John Pfanstiehl - 1998
    2. Aircraft Cleaning, Polishing & Detailing Manual ? Jet Stream Aviation Products
    3. Start Your Own Automobile Detailing Business by Eileen Figure Sandlin

Post Thanks / Like
    I went and trained w/ Renny Doyle of ATTENTION TO DETAILS.

I would highly recommend this training. He was really great to work with and a great guy in general. He definitely went above and beyond to make sure I got all the training I needed. They have many different packages that vary in time and subject matter so you can concentrate on exactly what you need from RV`s to Airplanes. Previous to going you get a questionnaire asking about what if any experience you have and what are your main goals in training. This really helps almost "customize" your training. His wife Diane was great to work with and got me a great room rate at the hotel as well.

Also, Renny offers a lot of business related training in addition to "hands-on" training. Stuff like marketing and other things that will make your business successful. This area was really helpful to me.

The training was 1 on 1 so it really was intensive. I know they also have a program where you "share" w/ another person, so it`s 2 on 1 . but pricing is about 1/2 and you still have a personal touch. I surely benefited more than I would have in a "class" setting!

I was really pleased with my investment. I am now a much better detailer, a much faster detailer, and a more confident detailer. Renny was awesome to work with and keeps contact with his students and will help you any way he can, even long after your training is done. I really hope to return for another training in the future. I could not give a higher rating to ATTENTION TO DETAILS training program.

Post Thanks / Like
    Check out Youtube.
    Presidential Automotive Detailing
    Billy Aylward

Thread Information