Post Thanks / Like

Question for admins.

Can a thread be started where members can offer products they have to other members? Maybe not offer them for sale, but give them away to make room for new stuff or maybe just to get rid of products they no longer want? The only monies involved would be those to cover the cost of shipping. I was going to start a thread and decided to look around before doing so, but wasn`t able to find anything. Maybe I missed it. Either way, I decided it was better to ask first than to do something that might be against the rules.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

WTT, Good Idea...

admin_old

Rer: Question for Admins.

RustyBumper:

Love the idea.
    By lunch time, look for a new area on the board for you and the rest of the TruthInDetailing community to swap products.
    I will be naming it "Trading Post".

As you mentioned in your post, this will not be a place to sell your products.
    Any monies exchanged will be between the community members on a personal basis and should only be to cover shipping costs, if the parties involved agree between themselves that they need to be compensated for shipping.

Bear in mind, this area will be moderated.
    If the area gets abused, as in we see members selling product, action will be taken.
    So, it will be the community`s area. Make sure you are doing your "neighborhood watch" duties!

Best to all!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet!! I hope this helps out other members. Now to only get some products so that I may share with others.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet!! I hope this helps out other members. Who has products they no longer need or want? Hopefully I`ll have some to share with others.

Post Thanks / Like
    Is there a reason it couldn`t be something like person A saying, "I have an almost full bottle of M80 that I`m not going to use. $5 plus shipping and it`s yours." I can see a concern from the admins for people like me who have a business and sell product, but I also have a detailing shop and there are some products i just don`t use anymore. Person A is not looking to trade them, just to get them out of their garage.

Thoughts?

D!
    D!Tail Guru
    TSGAutoCare
    Salt Lake City, Utah

Thread Information