Post Thanks / Like

Detailer needed in Southern Ontario

Southern Ontario, Canada. Looking for a reputable detailer or detail shop, thanks!

Weekend Warrior RyansAutoDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Detailer needed in Southern Ontario

I am in London, Ont. but recently the city shut me down out of doing it out of my parents house due to some complaint I was running an illegal business etc etc and could face fines if i was caught again LOL ...

so i can travel to someones location for an extra charge to be negotiable ..

I am only a seasoned amateur but I do have a porter cable polishing machine and a high power vacuum and everything else needed to do a thorough detail and I have worked in a high volume shop when i was 18 years old full time for a summer season .

since then it has been a hobby of mine and I have had around 20 customers over the last 2 years mostly being interior cleanings and exterior washes without polishing . I have polished and waxed 5 cars and am still mastering the porter cable ..

I am in the process of making a new price list for 2010 summer as I will be doing it at the customers location and privately through no advertising at all. I am also about to go through my remaining products to see what things I need to re-stock in my detail kit for the new summer .

Please Email me at r_langmuir@hotmail.com with your requests and I will do my best to answer your needs.

FWIW I do look to charge around $20-$25 hourly for my compensation and do not formally bill people for strictly cash under the table transactions .

Thanks For Your Time

Ryan Langmuir

Thread Information