Post Thanks / Like

More topic categories..

I couldn`t find the correct place to post this but this seems the most suitable.

I personally think this forum needs a few more categories like a spot for pictures of your garage/mobile setup/your collection. It really helps out new and old alike as you can see what products every carries with them, what tools they use, how they set them up, and so on and so forth.

I really believe it is something useful to the community and an asset that could quite possible help expand this forum further. I like the people here and I would love to see this forum reach its potential.

a.k.a. Troy@DetailCity Troy@Protekt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: More topic categories..

I added more categories a while back and thought I might be overdoing it. We already have more categories than most forums.

Maybe some sub-categories in the showcase might be in order though. Thanks for the suggestion.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah sub categories are better than main because like you said it would be overdoing it. It also would be very intimidating for newer members. But small organized sections may work.

I just figured, I myself learned much about products and what people used just through pictures of peoples collections.

clone

hang in there russ.go to forums start at the top and read thru the bottom i can`t think of any topic that is not well documented on this site.

Thread Information