Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

Re: COVID19 kick my but.

I agree, not something to argue about. I am steadfast in my belief we should be more free in our decisions, the government already mandates too many things. I also had a good laugh about being alone in the car and wearing the mask. I see that so often and wonder what people are thinking when they do that.
    Likes dgage, bad penny liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you all feeling well. It was a family birthday party 6 other had got sick that attended. It was a small family gathering and we have identified the ding bat family member that started it all he got sick 2 days sooner then everyone else not super scientific but enough because I believe it’s fairly normal now to pretend we know more than doctors! But am feeling normal.
    Likes RPPM, Oneheadlite, CleanIt, bad penny, dgage liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

For anyone who thinks the vaccine is `new` or `experimental`....I have some oceanfront property in Arizona to sell you. If you believe that the Chinese developed a virus without developing a vaccine in parallel, then you`re hopelessly naive. Had the virus become widespread beyond the barricaded Wuhan, the results on the Chinese population would have been catastrophic. Consider this...when the virus was released, China stopped all LOCAL travel in and out of Wuhan, but did not ban INTERNATIONAL travel in and out of Wuhan.....so someone explain to me again that this was an accident. Recently, Chinese mathematicians calculated that there would be 630,000 cases per day if Omicron spread in current day China.

Call me a conspiracy theorist....it matters not to me. Never underestimate the boundless evil that is the Chinese government.

P.S. to the OP, I hope you get well soon and suffer no long term effects.
    Likes RPPM, bad penny liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by briarpatch View Post
    For anyone who thinks the vaccine is `new` or `experimental`....I have some oceanfront property in Arizona to sell you. If you believe that the Chinese developed a virus without developing a vaccine in parallel, then you`re hopelessly naive. Had the virus become widespread beyond the barricaded Wuhan, the results on the Chinese population would have been catastrophic. Consider this...when the virus was released, China stopped all LOCAL travel in and out of Wuhan, but did not ban INTERNATIONAL travel in and out of Wuhan.....so someone explain to me again that this was an accident. Recently, Chinese mathematicians calculated that there would be 630,000 cases per day if Omicron spread in current day China.

Call me a conspiracy theorist....it matters not to me. Never underestimate the boundless evil that is the Chinese government.

When social media banned Alex Jones a few years ago it made me wonder what he was saying that disturbed then so much. I started listening and honestly what he says makes more sense then anything you`ll hear on traditional news.
    I don`t believe everything that he says, but he makes me laugh and makes me think so I continue to listen.

According to Alex, Dr Fauci and Bill Gates cooked up this virus 10 years ago along with the CCP. None of these people have taken the experimental shot/vaccine/jab/voodoo medicine.
    This wouldn`t surprise me if it were true. Those are 2 creepy looking dudes.

Glad that you are feeling better William

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bad penny View Post
    When social media banned Alex Jones a few years ago it made me wonder what he was saying that disturbed then so much. I started listening and honestly what he says makes more sense then anything you`ll hear on traditional news.
    I don`t believe everything that he says, but he makes me laugh and makes me think so I continue to listen.

According to Alex, Dr Fauci and Bill Gates cooked up this virus 10 years ago along with the CCP. None of these people have taken the experimental shot/vaccine/jab/voodoo medicine.
    This wouldn`t surprise me if it were true. Those are 2 creepy looking dudes.

Glad that you are feeling better William
    That’s the problem with conspiracies, they sometimes have a bit of truth that then makes you not look at some of the more outlandish claims. But if anything is wrong with any of their claims, you have to start looking harder at all of their claims. Mostly true is not a valid argument.

Sorry but Dr. Fauci and Bill Gates both have gotten the vaccines on video.

And Covid is a family of coronaviruses, also called respiratory syndromes, the current name of COVID-19 because it was identified in 2019. SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) was first identified in 2003. MERS (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome) was identified in 2012. Nature has been doing this longer than any of us. By the way, this is also why the vaccines were able to be developed so quickly, they’ve been working on this class of diseases for over 18 years. And they’ve been working on MRNA (vaccine technology) since the 60s.

But yeah, the conspiracy sounds so much more believable.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by briarpatch View Post

I have no clue what is true here. But China definitely has and has shown the ability and will to control their citizens before so it isn’t a stretch anytime they do it.

Another potential answer is that certain members of the govt didn’t have a problem with locking down internally but weren’t on board with closing themselves off to the outside world. It isn’t too much of a stretch, especially when we see similar in the US govt, for the leadership in China to not be in agreement, which could also explain the inconsistent closures. The whole ordeal could just as easily be explained by simple human incompetence or ignorance as much as a conspiracy. A conspiracy is actually harder to pull off than incompetence so I know where i’ll lean first.
    Likes RPPM liked this post

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like

The problem with conspiracy theories is that sometimes they turn out to be true. Time will tell. I have a friend who was 50 and strong as an ox and got covid and was on oxygen for several weeks. I have another friend who had heart surgery and then got covid and pneumonia and was feeling fine in about 3 days. Different reactions for different people. I know another person who was on oxygen for 3 months. Luckily, going on close to two years and I personally know of one person who died from it.
    Likes bad penny liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

The best is every single news anchor or politician from the red side is vaccinated. I find it quite fascinating and lmao they advise there viewers against it. You don’t want to get vaccinated go ahead you might get sick and be fine or you might not if you refuse something that can help you be careful you more like to get taken out by Darwinism.
    Likes dgage, RPPM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by William_Wallace View Post
    The best is every single news anchor or politician from the red side is vaccinated. I find it quite fascinating and lmao they advise there viewers against it. You don’t want to get vaccinated go ahead you might get sick and be fine or you might not if you refuse something that can help you be careful you more like to get taken out by Darwinism.
    So your fully vaccinated?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RTexasF View Post
    I`m dealing with it now, I feel your pain.

Hope your feeling better Rick

Post Thanks / Like

The latest from the CDC (CDC`s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR) show that the unvaccinated are 5 times more likely to get Omicron than those with booster shots. And the unvaccinated are 68 times (68X) more likely to die from Covid than those with booster shots. The 68 times numbers drops to 15 times less likely to die for those fully vaccinated but without booster shots. Those are huge numbers, which is why there are still 2,000+ people dying per day from Covid. That’s way more than died on 9/11 EVERY SINGLE WEEK.

Unvaccinated 5X more likely to get omicron than those boosted, CDC reports | Ars Technica
    CDC COVID Data Tracker
    Likes RPPM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I recently got covid has well. I can safely assume it was omicron because it swept through manilla, Philippines the week after i got it. I had 2 flights cancelled trying to get out of the city because of short staff due to omicron making its way through people working on the planes.

I only got a mild fever and sore throat but for some reason i got a severe sore throat 2 weeks later...it was rather strange. I think all the aircon i`m around now had a big factor. Aircon really doesn`t treat me that well. I will be getting a humidifier in a few days!

I was double "vaxxed."
    Likes dgage liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noorth View Post
    I recently got covid has well. I can safely assume it was omicron because it swept through manilla, Philippines the week after i got it. I had 2 flights cancelled trying to get out of the city because of short staff due to omicron making its way through people working on the planes.

I only got a mild fever and sore throat but for some reason i got a severe sore throat 2 weeks later...it was rather strange. I think all the aircon i`m around now had a big factor. Aircon really doesn`t treat me that well. I will be getting a humidifier in a few days!

I was double "vaxxed."
    Hope you feel or are feeling better. Anecdotally, which doesn`t mean much from a statistical point of view, I know of many more friends and colleagues that were recently sickened with Covid even though they were vaccinated. Though unfortunately there is now a difference between fully vaccinated and boosted, which came out this week after analyzing Dec numbers. Looks like we`ll get a new mess with the CDC trying to communicate this distinction.

By the way, how did you like your trip to the Phillipines?
    Likes noorth liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dgage View Post
    Hope you feel or are feeling better. Anecdotally, which doesn`t mean much from a statistical point of view, I know of many more friends and colleagues that were recently sickened with Covid even though they were vaccinated. Though unfortunately there is now a difference between fully vaccinated and boosted, which came out this week after analyzing Dec numbers. Looks like we`ll get a new mess with the CDC trying to communicate this distinction.

By the way, how did you like your trip to the Phillipines?
    I`m still here dgage. Its been interesting to say the least! I already have a few stories lol

I`m here visiting my wife and 3 year old daughter. I will be here until April. Since covid i banked up a lot of paid vacation with the canadian coast guard.

Thanks the for the question. Take care.

Brad
    Likes dgage liked this post

wannafbody
    Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately the CDC changes recommendations on a regular basis. Recently they admitted that masks are pretty ineffective. Common sense told me that when they first suggested it. The government response has been consistently inconsistent. And social media banning researchers, doctors and senators hasn`t helped the distrust.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information