Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

COVID19 kick my but.

I was going to name the thread “COVID19 Tea bagged Me” but it might have been taken a couple different ways.

I have vaccine and booster am healthy ran marathons but none within last few years because of kids. Eat healthy most of time.

Took a child to birthday party and got COVID19 that way I’m on day 8 now am starting to feel less Ill. I was not coughing but was very sick with high fever, severe sore throat and swelling and have hard time speaking.

Has anyone else had the same issues and when do u get back to normal?.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: COVID19 kick my but.

Unvaxxed/vaxxed, it doesn`t matter, most will get COVID and have a non-ideal recovery. Most people will start to feel normal in a few weeks, it really depends upon individual immune system health. I am currently unable to link his Telegram, I would find Dmitry Kats on Telegram (#NiaCur), he has a protocol that helps restore health pretty quickly. I recently had a sinus infection (COVID made its way through my work place, some got off Scott-free with cold or sinus infection), and with his protocol I was ready for work in four days from the onset of symptoms. Sorry that you feel grungy, I know how it feels.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by William_Wallace View Post
    I was going to name the thread “COVID19 Tea bagged Me” but it might have been taken a couple different ways.

I have vaccine and booster am healthy ran marathons but none within last few years because of kids. Eat healthy most of time.

Took a child to birthday party and got COVID19 that way I’m on day 8 now am starting to feel less Ill. I was not coughing but was very sick with high fever, severe sore throat and swelling and have hard time speaking.

Has anyone else had the same issues and when do u get back to normal?.

Be sure to scroll down and find the most up to date information:

Telegram: Contact @NiaCur

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you had Omicron. Generally it takes 24-48 hours to start getting the symptoms and lasts 3-5 days after for most people. This guy in England has been the best at giving updates on the Covid from around the world with links to the studies he is talking about and interviews of head Medical professionals from other countries.

Dr. John Campbell - YouTube

Hope you are back to normal soon.
    Likes CleanIt liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JPGood View Post
    Sounds like you had Omicron. Generally it takes 24-48 hours to start getting the symptoms and lasts 3-5 days after for most people. This guy in England has been the best at giving updates on the Covid from around the world with links to the studies he is talking about and interviews of head Medical professionals from other countries.

Dr. John Campbell - YouTube

Hope you are back to normal soon.
    I`ve really enjoyed Dr. Campbell`s videos over the last year. He does a nice job.

Post Thanks / Like

I had COVID in February before I was vaccinated. For the first week I had a fever and chest pain. It was bad enough that I had one side I could sleep on. If I slept on my back or other side, I was in pain. It was uncomfortable to talk and of course I was working remotely with everyone wanting me to talk.

The second week was other symptoms. My lips swelled up like an allergic reaction. My hands and feet swelled up to the point it was painful to walk. And I wasn`t really peeing much.

Post Thanks / Like

I`m dealing with it now, I feel your pain.

Post Thanks / Like

William_Wallace:
    Two observations:
    1) You took a child to a birthday party. It is meaningless to ask if the ANY of the children were vaccinated or if any of them wore masks of any sort. The fact is, you got COVID. You know the situation better than us. Kinda hard to "prove" it happened at the party. Did you get tested to prove you actually have COVID? I think many individuals are afraid to get publicly/medically tested because of the stigma of the record that you now have or had COVID and the contact tracing and self-isolation requirements that no one wants to go through. I do not wish to imply that this your situation or opinion about COVID testing. It`s a really touchy social medical and the public`s right-to-know versus patient confidentiality concerning their medical information issue here in the United States.

2) I am much more concerned about your long-term after-effects from your self-diagnosed COVID infection. Those long-haulers, as the term has been coined, for such individuals who have a number of long-lasting after-effects and how it impacts their quality of life is a subject that the medical community and society is just beginning to address. And for good reason; we know very little about it due to the infancy of particular COVID virus and its various strains past, present, and emerging. That`s between you and your health-care provider to discuss.
    GB detailer

Post Thanks / Like

Lonnie, I don’t necessarily think there is much stigma or cause for stigma with Omicron, at least in my opinion. I know quite a few vaccinated people that have or had Omicron recently (tested positive) and it seems most of them likely got it through their kids. No way to prove but that seems the most likely way. Schools have always been Petri dishes and with such a highly contagious disease, it seems to be more so than usual. At this point, we just hope this is the last major strain and it is over sooner than later.

Feel better William_Wallace and anyone else with Covid or one of the other diseases making the rounds now.
    Likes Lonnie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Work is making it MANDATORY by March 31st. But i don`t think it`s going to hold up. At any rate i wanted this all behind me. Got the first dose a few weeks back. 2nd one Friday. Saturday eve felt some side effects. Fever,chills and aches. Short lived. Took 2 Tylenol and felt better next day.
    2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
    www.autiopia.org
    Likes CleanIt, dgage liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Had it back in august. Fever set in day one in the evening (felt fine all day).

Next day, OK I’m sick. Fever, bit of body aches mainly in my legs, not too bad.

Day 3 EXTREME fatigue. Slept most of the day. Rollercoaster chills, sweats. Every 30-60 minutes throw all the blankets off, then later throw them back on. Repeat for 12 hours. Lower legs cramped and ached a ton. Couldn’t get comfortable.

Day 4 started to recover. Felt better. Symptoms cut in half.

Next few days got progressively better. As all the symptoms I had experienced subsided I developed a strange taste/smell. I never lost it however everything I ate or drank tasted like burnt hair (best way I can describe it). It was awful. I told my wife I was jealous that she outright lost if (she caught it too as well as my 3 kids).

Next couple weeks just felt like a strange discomfort in my lungs. I was perfectly fine until I did something that demanded a little extra work from my lungs. Discomfort is the best way I can describe it. After about 3 weeks I felt good enough to start working out again every morning. I was coughing up a storm the first couple days but quickly got back to my old ways after 3-4 days when I started the workouts again. I did not workout at all for a little over 3 weeks while I went thru it.

I’m 6’1” around 180, 36 years old. Work out intensely 45-60 minutes every morning 6 days a week. Eat quite healthy. Take a multivitamin every morning (not just the cheap wal mart stuff). At no point did I ever feel short of breath or I couldn’t breathe. Fever was low (just over 100). The worst of it was the 3rd day described above. Leg pain and extreme fatigue along with the rollercoaster chills and sweats for a day. The recovery after was pretty crappy but I’m 100% back to normal now with zero long term effects.

You’ll get back to normal, it just takes some time.
    shanesautodetail.com
    facebook.com/shanesautodetail
    Likes dgage liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Never had a single shot and got covid 2x just a basic tiny sore throat and a little headache lol. Doesnt matter how much you run, how good you eat it has to do with natural immunity to it. Some have it some dont. I find it CRAZY that so many have gotten the barrage of shots and STILL get so sick. CRAZY.
    Don

1989 Formula 350
    2004 Saturn Ion Quadcoupe
    Likes dgage liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hope you feel better soon.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dcjredline View Post
    Never had a single shot and got covid 2x just a basic tiny sore throat and a little headache lol. Doesnt matter how much you run, how good you eat it has to do with natural immunity to it. Some have it some dont. I find it CRAZY that so many have gotten the barrage of shots and STILL get so sick. CRAZY.
    It’s not crazy, the vaxes are still experimental. See for yourself, here is the initial Pfizer trial:

Study to Describe the Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity, and Efficacy of RNA Vaccine Candidates Against COVID-19 in Healthy Individuals - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSnoop View Post
    I had COVID in February before I was vaccinated. For the first week I had a fever and chest pain. It was bad enough that I had one side I could sleep on. If I slept on my back or other side, I was in pain. It was uncomfortable to talk and of course I was working remotely with everyone wanting me to talk.

The second week was other symptoms. My lips swelled up like an allergic reaction. My hands and feet swelled up to the point it was painful to walk. And I wasn`t really peeing much.
    Many are allergic to the spike protein, this is worth a listen, it will present very insightful knowledge:

Stream episode The COVID Cure: A New Paradigm by Omar Khan podcast | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information