Thread: 2014 tundra

Post Thanks / Like

2014 tundra

got a chance today to drive the all new toyota tundra. same engine/tranny but all new sheet metal and interior. IMPRESSIVE. this thing drove better than many cars i have been in! for a full size truck it was all that and then some.
    2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
    www.autiopia.org

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2014 tundra

Yea they are nice I love the embossed tundra on the tail gate.. But I love my tacoma... If I had money to burn I`d have a tundra lol....

Post Thanks / Like

you gonna pull the trigger?
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    you gonna pull the trigger?

when i win the lottery. i do and always will like trucks. HOWEVER, i do not tow or haul anything. i see in my area they are making a comeback tho. i was really impressed with the new TUNDRA. i see they got a few more in. might have to have another look/see sunday. i want to see the smaller cab version. the 4-door is a beast. if i had the coin to drop right now, the xterra would be my winter unit, and a brand new CHALLENGER SRT would be in the driveway. good old american muscle.

on a side note, after a year of owning the xterra, i am impressed. 261/HP great 4x4. no issues. solid ride.
    2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
    www.autiopia.org

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PA DETAILER View Post
    got a chance today to drive the all new toyota tundra. same engine/tranny but all new sheet metal and interior. IMPRESSIVE. this thing drove better than many cars i have been in! for a full size truck it was all that and then some.
    They are pretty awesome trucks. I used to love the commercials about how oversized everything wax. It was a very "American" commercial.

Post Thanks / Like

I just traded a 2010 Tacoma in and ended up buying a Venza. Huge difference but a growing family has changed the priorities in what I need in a vehicle. I too wanted a Tundra and considered it as it would have easily worked but I just didn`t want to spend that much coin on a pickup truck. They are gorgeous trucks though but at the end of the day it`s still a pickup truck. At least that`s what I brain washed myself into thinking.

Post Thanks / Like

Bigger bigger bigger........when will it stop? I have done a few 3/4 ton Ford`s, Chevy`s and Dodge trucks, all with diesel and it`s a chore! Now, 1/2 ton trucks are trying to be the next Peterbilt. Jeez! And, although the trucks I`ve done (except 1) are all actually used for hauling, farming, hunting, etc - I get more land everytime I powerwash one and later scrape the dirt to the side of the driveway. I`m short - at least I think I am, 5`8" is short right? Anyway, I`m up on a painters platform, or climbing in and out of the bed to get to the top of the cab, standing on a stool to get the middle of the hood..
    ARGGHHHH! What happened to regular size? Like back in the `80`s, I remember my family farmed with F-100`s and old International`s and they somehow got tobacco to market without 4x4, AC, PS, PB, automatic, etc...
    OK, I agree, we`ve all come a long way and I`m gratefull for the features and safety that new vehicles have, but, c`mon,they`re too damn big!

Thread Information