My white 1996 LC80 is sold. I got some pretty good money for it too. You guys hooked me for many years keeping that thing looking new.
This LX570 has 125k miles on it and has a white carpet with a white interior. Not ready to post pics yet.I`ve only had the truck a week and I just bought an ALL-FIT front rubber skirt and I want to put that on then take a pic.
I hit the seats with Woolite a couple of times. It needed it badly. The PO wasn`t into keeping a $100k car clean. They spilled coffee all over the console many times I think. The shift was very sticky, the buttons were not working right bla bla bla. Used Q-tips for now, but I`m going to have to take the interior out this summer. I like doing it and can`t wait, but for now I want to clean the paint the seats and the A/C.

The air system needs a cleaning. I replaced the carbon in cab filter already. Can`t find any 1Z Klima Cleaner is there an alternative?

I`m looking at Adam’s Interior detailer for the leather seats. This truck has heaters and coolers in the seats and the leather has the little holes.

Lastly, I want to polish and wax by hand. The rims look great. I won`t clay bar till spring but what will get me through a NY winter?
I want to get creative. The paint isn`t bad but hasn`t been cared for. I guess I could do an off the shelf 3 step. Plus this truck has alot of chrome in and out.

I`m looking for more advise. Many thanks.