So I believe it was time to retire my old S10 from my fleet. It had served me very well, but the motor is getting tired (starting to knock cold and use ALOT of oil) and being 2wd wasn`t very useful. I started searching for 4wd trucks and I found a nice 05` Colorado, or so I thought. It was rotted pretty good underneath, fact the bumper was only held together by the plastic trim. I had also seen this truck online last night listed for above my budget, but hey I`m a sucker for dealership punishment. From the pictures I could tell they had it a long time (For a dealership anyways, there was snow on the truck. Last snow we had was very early March). Being a Tacoma they`re way overpriced anyways, but I worked some magic and it came home with me.

It`s a 2009 and has right at 130K on it. Previous owners took decent care of it. It had the leaf spring and frame recall done. They didn`t replace the frame as it came from Virginia so it wasn`t too bad so they just gooped undercoating on. The exterior needs lots of help as it has the typical white Toyota SS fade, but that`s not too much of an issue. It has the TRD Offroad package, so it has all kind of goodies for offroad and inclimate weather! I`m super excited (even after blowing the budget...) and it actually goes up the mountain without struggling like the S10!