So I decided for my next car to go with a Kia... yeah never thought i`d say that. I was pretty nervous when it came off the truck for delivery as i`d been to several dealerships and their stingers were swirled to hell. I mean it was so sad to see the condition some of the beautiful cars were in. I even brought it up to the people there, I asked how are they washing these cars and said, "oh yeah the car wash guys just takes a towel and rubs off all the dust every few days..." wow.

I was happy to see mine didn`t seem to have any swirl marks or marring, so I appreciate the basic car the detailing guy at this dealership had with it. Yet... the car was loaded with contaminates. My previous car a Golf R, I picked up with 6 miles on it. I don`t think the entire car had this much crap on the paint, as this car showed with HALF the hood.

I kinda became scared, took several passes with claybar and ironx before I felt I was making good progress.

Went with kamikaze coatings. MIyabi stupid easy to apply, basically idiot proof. ISM was a bit more grabby, definitely thicker, little more work to remove but not bad.

quick vid of some of the hydrophobic abilities.

Overall i`m pleased. Put gyeon rim on as well which was pretty easy. I was and still am stunned by the amount of contaminates on the paint... for a car which had less than 10 miles on it.