Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dodge DEMON release countdown (Tuesday)

Quote Originally Posted by xspwrstang View Post
    $100/HP...lol. Haven`t seen any prices yet, but I imagine after dealer markup maybe even up to 90k-100k?
    dodge didn`t appreciate dealers marking up the hellcats, so much that they didn`t allow them any further allocation until they dumped their inventory

I know a dealership that won`t charge our club a penny of markup, but they prolly only get allocated one or two Demons.

nobody is buying hellcats,,its great..i have had some dealers offer me ridiculous prices on brand new inventory

I personally don`t like the demon..the wide flares look silly to me..yea its a beast but a hellcat would be plenty for this guy

Brandt K.
    Likes ShakingHorizons, The Driver liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

took this from our local site....

When equipped with the Direction Connection Performance Parts powertrain control module, the driver can use 100+ high-octane unleaded fuel in any drive mode.

Drivers can also select line lock, which engages the front brakes to hold the Challenger SRT Demon stationary but leaves the rear wheels free for a burnout to heat up and clean the rear tires. The system will also let the driver perform a controlled rolling burnout. The system engages for up to 400 rear wheel revolutions.

Performance Pages also includes rpm-adjustable launch control and by-individual-gear-adjustable shift light displayed in the instrument cluster. A new data recorder feature lets the Challenger SRT Demon driver build an archive of data to help optimize the car for track and weather conditions, while helping to improve driving techniques.

Eco and Valet Modes are accessed in the Performance Pages. When Valet Mode is activated, engine horsepower is reduced and rpm is limited to 4,000. Also, certain performance features, such as steering wheel paddle shifters and Launch Control, are disabled. The driver can activate and de-activate Valet Mode with a four-digit PIN code they create.

Functional and Intimidating Design
    The 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon is the widest Challenger ever and first-ever, factory-production muscle car with wide-body fender flares.

The wide body flares are designed to amplify the Challenger SRT Demon’s menacing stance, while making room for wider tires with concealed attachments. The fender flares, which cover the lightweight 18x11-inch wheels with exclusive, specifically designed Demon-branded 315/40R18 Nitto NT05R drag radial tires front and rear; add 3.5 inches to the Challenger SRT Demon’s overall width. The front side marker lights are styled to flow with the shape of the fender flares.

The entire chassis is e-coated for durability before final assembly.

Additional defining exterior features include the wide Air-Grabber™ hood scoop – the largest functional hood scoop (45.2 square inches) of any production car – and new Demon logos flanking each fender.

The driver is the focus in the interior of the Challenger SRT Demon, as it is for every model in the Challenger lineup.

Both the front passenger seat and rear seat, along with their corresponding seat belts, are deleted in the standard configuration of the Challenger SRT Demon.

Customers have the option of adding seats into the car, as well as adding leather coverings, when it is ordered. The front seat(s) have the Demon head logo stitched or embossed into the seat back.

Seating configurations:

• Driver seat only, premium cloth covered
    • Driver and front passenger seat, premium cloth covered
    • Driver and front passenger seat, Laguna leather and Alcantara suede covered
    • Driver, front passenger and rear seats, Laguna leather and Alcantara suede covered

Facing the driver is a flat-bottom SRT Performance steering wheel wrapped in Alcantara with paddle shifters. The SRT white-face gauges include a 200-mph speedometer and flank the 7-inch thin-film transistor (TFT) cluster display screen. A custom carbon fiber instrument panel badge with “Demon” script is located on the outboard vent and signifies the build sequence number.

A new four-point harness bar, available through Speedlogix, is available for use at the track. Mounting points for the bar are accessible, making it easy for customers to install without cutting or drilling anything.

Standard cloth seats include Ballistic II inserts with silver embroidered Demon head logo in the seat backs. An optional Laguna Leather Package includes leather covered seats and trim with embossed Demon head logo.

The 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon will be available 14 exterior colors: B5 Blue, Billet Silver, Destroyer Grey, F8 Green, Go Mango, Granite Crystal, Indigo Blue, Maximum Steel, Octane Red, Pitch Black, Plum Crazy, TorRed, White Knuckle and Yellow Jacket.

All exterior colors are available with Satin Black hood, roof and decklid.

Demon Crate Carrying Exclusive Components
    The Demon Crate, available to buyers of the Dodge Challenger SRT Demon, contains components that fully unleash the car’s potential at the drag strip and is fully customized with the buyer’s name, VIN and serial number.
    The Demon Crate contains:

• Direct Connection Performance Parts:
    • Performance powertrain control module with high-octane engine calibration
    • Replacement switch module containing high-octane button
    • Conical performance air filter
    • Passenger mirror block-off plate
    • Narrow, front-runner drag wheels
    • Demon-branded track tools:
    • Hydraulic floor jack with carrying bag
    • Cordless impact wrench with charger
    • Torque wrench with extension and socket
    • Tire pressure gauge
    • Fender cover
    • Tool bag
    • Foam case that fits into the SRT Demon trunk and securely holds the front runner wheels and track tools

The Demon Crate is further customized with the buyer’s name, VIN and serial number.

Production of the 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon begins later this year at the Brampton (Ont.) Assembly plant.

The Challenger SRT Demon is covered by FCA US LLC’s factory warranty, including three-year/36,000-mile limited vehicle warranty and five-year/60,000-mile limited powertrain coverage.

Owner’s Track Tech Manual
    Each 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon buyer receives a unique, customized, leather-bound owner’s Track Tech Manual. In addition to standard vehicle information, it covers all the vehicles’ performance enhancements, includes detailed information about the Challenger SRT Demon’s drag-strip optimized performance technologies and pages for logging track runs. The custom information package also includes a copy of the vehicle build sheet.

Official Driving School of Dodge/SRT
    All customers who buy new 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon receive one full-day session at Bob Bondurant School of High-performance Driving. The Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving in Chandler, Arizona, is the Official High Performance Driving School of Dodge//SRT. All customers who buy a new model SRT will receive one full-day session of high-performance driving with professional instruction and time on the track as part of the Dodge SRT Package. For more information, visit www.driveSRT.com.

Dodge Names Hagerty Demon’s Official Insurance Provider
    Dodge has named Hagerty as its official insurance provider of the Dodge Challenger SRT Demon – Hagerty is a company for people who love cars and already protect many of the rarest high performance cars in the world.

About Dodge and SRT Brands
    The Dodge brand is America’s mainstream performance brand. With the purification of the brand and consolidation with SRT, Dodge is focusing on its performance roots with every single model it offers. The Dodge and SRT brands offer a complete lineup of performance vehicles that stand out within their own segments. Dodge is the mainstream performance brand and SRT is positioned as the ultimate performance halo of the Dodge brand, together creating a complete and balanced performance brand with one vision and one voice.

From muscle cars to minivans, crossovers and full-size SUVs, the Dodge brand’s full lineup of 2017 models deliver best-in-class horsepower, class-exclusive technology, unmatched capability and a slew of cool features, such as LED headlamps, Dodge signature racetrack tail lamps, active exhaust, cold-air induction, 8.4-inch touchscreen Uconnect infotainment centers and 7-inch customizable gauge clusters, to name a few. For the 2017 model year, the Dodge brand lineup features the 25th anniversary Viper, Durango, Grand Caravan, Journey, Charger and Challenger, including the new Challenger GT, Charger Daytona and Challenger T/A, as well as the 707-horsepower Challenger SRT Hellcat, the most powerful and fastest muscle car ever, and the Charger SRT Hellcat, the quickest, fastest and most powerful sedan in the world.

Brandt K.
    Likes ShakingHorizons, MattPersman liked this post
    Thanks rlmccarty2000 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 512detail View Post
    Eco... Modes are accessed in the Performance Pages.
    That`s funny...Eco Mode.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Up next, the Dodge Satan starts at 1666 horse power
    "I can shine your car if you don`t shine me on" -Mr. $lick

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BudgetPlan1 View Post
    That`s funny...Eco Mode.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    I would have just called it VALET mode only, lol

eco mode on the hellcats even cracks me up

Brandt K.
    Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Bye, bye Viper, hello Demon? I would rather have had a Viper. Ford dealers do the same thing Dodge dealers do, if they get a great seller they jack the price up. It kind of makes me not even look at their brands. I`m stubborn that way.
    Likes ShakingHorizons liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

LOVE the DESTROYER GREY, OMG. Nice HELLCAT. Off to the dealership for this one if I ever win big. Nice to dream...

New 2017 Dodge Challenger For Sale | Altoona Near State College, PA | 2C3CDZC92HH527369
    2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
    www.autiopia.org

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information