Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    DETAILED TODAY? PA DETAILER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    4,474
    Post Thanks / Like

    Challenger R/T 2013

    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T 2dr Coupe In Johnstown PA - Hollern & Sons Auto Sales

    400 MILES. Saw this yesterday while looking at Renegades.
    2012 NISSAN XTERRA PRO 4X
    www.autiopia.org

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    78,447
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Challenger R/T 2013

    Looks like something the dealership couldn`t give away. We have some "nobody`ll buy `em" MOPARs in my area listed at huge discounts, especially the ones with manuals. Including a Hellcat and I can remember when those were being marked up and had waiting lists.

  3. #3
    Nizmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    613
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Challenger R/T 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    Looks like something the dealership couldn`t give away. We have some "nobody`ll buy `em" MOPARs in my area listed at huge discounts, especially the ones with manuals. Including a Hellcat and I can remember when those were being marked up and had waiting lists.
    And to think manual GTI`s in my area were fetching a premium over auto`s, I had to drive a distance to get a decent deal on one. Locations vary it seems.
    2017 VW Golf GTI S 6 Speed Manual - 2015 Toyota Camry SE - 2012 Jeep Liberty 4x4 1999 S10 5-Speed Manual

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    78,447
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Challenger R/T 2013

    Nizmo- Yeah, I bet it *does* vary a lot by location. Heh heh, manuals are so unwanted around here that prices are really low on them, and some dealerships are, uhm...forgetting how to service them (e.g., the nightmare experience with my last stickshift station wagon).

  5. #5

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Challenger R/T 2013

    When I was shopping for Scat pack Challenger I came across alot of 6spd cars in general both used and new. For the street an weekend it`s hard to beat for fun. The A8 transmission shifts so fast, it`s quicker on the track.
    Likes felixthecat liked this post

  6. #6
    Nizmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    613
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Challenger R/T 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by HCF View Post
    When I was shopping for Scat pack Challenger I came across alot of 6spd cars in general both used and new. For the street an weekend it`s hard to beat for fun. The A8 transmission shifts so fast, it`s quicker on the track.
    I think that`s just it. For the average enthusiast who drives it during the weekend probably enjoys the manual more. I sought out a manual because I enjoy driving it, not to mention cheaper maintenance. Not to mention with the mountains around here you almost feel like a rally driver...
    2017 VW Golf GTI S 6 Speed Manual - 2015 Toyota Camry SE - 2012 Jeep Liberty 4x4 1999 S10 5-Speed Manual

  7. #7
    512detail's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Kyle, Tx
    Posts
    7,222
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Challenger R/T 2013

    that must have the super track pack if its got 3.92s


    Brandt K.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    461
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Challenger R/T 2013

    Must have been something the guy thought would be worth something. So now you got a car with no miles and almost no warranty left (just the remaining power train)

    Definitely a weird car to buy and not drive it`s just an everyday challenger


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    DETAILED TODAY? PA DETAILER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    4,474
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Challenger R/T 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by MattPersman View Post
    Must have been something the guy thought would be worth something. So now you got a car with no miles and almost no warranty left (just the remaining power train)

    Definitely a weird car to buy and not drive it`s just an everyday challenger


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BINGO. Salesman told me the guy that bought it thought it would increase in value. It did not. So he sold it.
    2012 NISSAN XTERRA PRO 4X
    www.autiopia.org

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    78,447
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Challenger R/T 2013

    Can`t help but think how these days some people see any old car with a V8 in it and say "oh wow, what a great musclecar!"
    Likes felixthecat liked this post

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2013 Nissan Altima, 2007 BMW 328, and a 2013 BMW X1 Opti-Coated
    By Scottwax in forum Click & Brag -The Detailers Showcase
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-26-2013, 06:52 PM
  2. 2013 Camaro ZL1 and 2013 Mustang Shelby GT500 - Polish and Opti-Guard - Garry Dean
    By Garry Dean in forum Click & Brag -The Detailers Showcase
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 07:09 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-04-2012, 12:34 PM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 08:53 AM
  5. Help 74 challenger
    By AndySRT in forum Car Detailing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 10:58 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •