Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The dumbest detailing spray ever

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    They are on a roll...

Mmmmm bacon..lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Ok that one I may be interested in lol

I`m wondering do they do focus groups prior to releasing these? I mean there is a cost associated with creating, bottling etc. There has to be people who want these scents.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I’m waiting for “10 day old McDonald’s bag” smell.

What would be your most outrageous scent idea?

Likes JustJesus liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    My 16YO self thought it`d hide the fact that I was smoking in my (nonsmoker) father`s car
    This made me chuckle.

I`m still all about my vehicles smelling like what they are. Even the older ones...
    I`m kind of the same way, for some cars. Well, my Hondas (and formerly my `67 Chevy) at least. Something about that odd, old scent that gives me some sort of comfort, or something, when I step into them.

Quote Originally Posted by RaydiantDetail View Post
    I like my strawberry and vanilla poorboys deodorizers. Those scents make sense. Lol
    I liked Strawberry so much, I went and bought the gallon. Haven`t tried vanilla. Their Cherry is okay, too.

Post Thanks / Like

Some vanilla scents remind me of Cosmoline..the old "Comblock Vaseline" version.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJesus
    Something about that odd, old scent that gives me some sort of comfort, or something, when I step into them.
    Yeah, scents are, uhm... memory-evocative. When I get in Jag I`m still young and immortal.

Post Thanks / Like

I’m waiting for “10 day old McDonald’s bag” smell.

What would be your most outrageous scent idea?

This had me thinking about the plant in a city that is about a 2 hour drive that makes french fries fries for McDonald`s. The smell is delightful. I would consider getting that scent but the bad thing is I would drive around smelling it and craving some french fries or a Big Mac all the time. The other bad thing is living in a rural area the closest McDonald`s is 50 miles away so I would go bananas not being able to feed the craving.
    Dean.
    Likes rlmccarty2000 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by skibik View Post
    This had me thinking about the plant in a city that is about a 2 hour drive that makes french fries fries for McDonald`s. The smell is delightful. I would consider getting that scent but the bad thing is I would drive around smelling it and craving some french fries or a Big Mac all the time. The other bad thing is living in a rural area the closest McDonald`s is 50 miles away so I would go bananas not being able to feed the craving.
    McDonalds French Fry smell would sell out. It still bothers me that they now fry them in a non trans fat oil. Now they taste like cardboard. Chick-fil-A fries are the only ones I can stand now. The FDA needs to stay out of the food business. If they can still sell cigarettes, alcohol, and Coca-Cola they should be able to sell a decent tasting French fry. I’ll kill myself my way.

Post Thanks / Like

McDonalds French Fry smell would sell out. It still bothers me that they now fry them in a non trans fat oil. Now they taste like cardboard. Chick-fil-A fries are the only ones I can stand now. The FDA needs to stay out of the food business. If they can still sell cigarettes, alcohol, and Coca-Cola they should be able to sell a decent tasting French fry. I’ll kill myself my way.
    I haven`t had McD`s in a while but the last time about 2 years or so ago the fries were still tasty here. When I drive that 50 miles to my hometown to do a little shopping I go eat the the China Buffet. I love that food and even though I think about McD`s Big Mac`s and fries the most for fast food, well Wendy`s ranks up there, I have to go to the buffet as I only get there once a month or so. They were talking about putting in a McD`s in our small town last winter but nothing ever became of it.

PS, yeah this restriction that they can`t sell 24 ounce bottle of pop, or super size meals and such, and now they made the bottles 16 ounce for the grocery store and 20 ounce in the convenience stores but yet I can still buy more than one or a 6 pack. Go figure!
    Dean.

Post Thanks / Like

Govt. Serving Size Restrictions- What if every officeholder who ever supports such nonsense loses all voter support because of it. Every one, every time. Support such stuff and you don`t get the vote or support. Period. No matter where they stand on anything else.

Wonder if the majority actually prefers the nanny-state...wouldn`t surprise me.

Post Thanks / Like

Govt. Serving Size Restrictions- What if every officeholder who ever supports such nonsense loses all voter support because of it. Every one, every time. Support such stuff and you don`t get the vote or support. Period. No matter where they stand on anything else.

Wonder if the majority actually prefers the nanny-state...wouldn`t surprise me.
    I wonder what percentage of those making those dumb laws is actually obese. I`m not, and I like the choice of what I can consume. There is nothing like a nice big bottle of coke after some hard work. Those stupid 8oz bottles/cans are a joke.

Post Thanks / Like

Dan- Yeah, and what are they thinking, like people won`t buy two or something? I have two cans of soda a week, basically not at all impacted by such regulations, but I can`t stand the idea that somebody somewhere assumes such authority over other, presumably free, people. And to think that those twits get *paid* to do that!
    Likes Dan, rlmccarty2000 liked this post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information