Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31
    RaydiantDetail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    866
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The dumbest detailing spray ever

    Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    They are on a roll...



    Mmmmm bacon..lol


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Ok that one I may be interested in lol

    I`m wondering do they do focus groups prior to releasing these? I mean there is a cost associated with creating, bottling etc. There has to be people who want these scents.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  2. #32
    rlmccarty2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    3,864
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The dumbest detailing spray ever

    I’m waiting for “10 day old McDonald’s bag” smell.

    What would be your most outrageous scent idea?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Likes JustJesus liked this post

  3. #33
    JustJesus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    2,129
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The dumbest detailing spray ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    My 16YO self thought it`d hide the fact that I was smoking in my (nonsmoker) father`s car
    This made me chuckle.


    Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    I`m still all about my vehicles smelling like what they are. Even the older ones...
    I`m kind of the same way, for some cars. Well, my Hondas (and formerly my `67 Chevy) at least. Something about that odd, old scent that gives me some sort of comfort, or something, when I step into them.

    Quote Originally Posted by RaydiantDetail View Post
    I like my strawberry and vanilla poorboys deodorizers. Those scents make sense. Lol
    I liked Strawberry so much, I went and bought the gallon. Haven`t tried vanilla. Their Cherry is okay, too.

  4. #34

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    82,614
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The dumbest detailing spray ever

    Some vanilla scents remind me of Cosmoline..the old "Comblock Vaseline" version.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustJesus
    Something about that odd, old scent that gives me some sort of comfort, or something, when I step into them.
    Yeah, scents are, uhm... memory-evocative. When I get in Jag I`m still young and immortal.

  5. #35
    skibik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NW Minnesota
    Posts
    962
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The dumbest detailing spray ever

    Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    I’m waiting for “10 day old McDonald’s bag” smell.

    What would be your most outrageous scent idea?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    This had me thinking about the plant in a city that is about a 2 hour drive that makes french fries fries for McDonald`s. The smell is delightful. I would consider getting that scent but the bad thing is I would drive around smelling it and craving some french fries or a Big Mac all the time. The other bad thing is living in a rural area the closest McDonald`s is 50 miles away so I would go bananas not being able to feed the craving.
    Dean.
    Likes rlmccarty2000 liked this post

  6. #36
    rlmccarty2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    3,864
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The dumbest detailing spray ever

    Quote Originally Posted by skibik View Post
    This had me thinking about the plant in a city that is about a 2 hour drive that makes french fries fries for McDonald`s. The smell is delightful. I would consider getting that scent but the bad thing is I would drive around smelling it and craving some french fries or a Big Mac all the time. The other bad thing is living in a rural area the closest McDonald`s is 50 miles away so I would go bananas not being able to feed the craving.
    McDonalds French Fry smell would sell out. It still bothers me that they now fry them in a non trans fat oil. Now they taste like cardboard. Chick-fil-A fries are the only ones I can stand now. The FDA needs to stay out of the food business. If they can still sell cigarettes, alcohol, and Coca-Cola they should be able to sell a decent tasting French fry. I’ll kill myself my way.

  7. #37
    skibik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NW Minnesota
    Posts
    962
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The dumbest detailing spray ever

    Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    McDonalds French Fry smell would sell out. It still bothers me that they now fry them in a non trans fat oil. Now they taste like cardboard. Chick-fil-A fries are the only ones I can stand now. The FDA needs to stay out of the food business. If they can still sell cigarettes, alcohol, and Coca-Cola they should be able to sell a decent tasting French fry. I’ll kill myself my way.
    I haven`t had McD`s in a while but the last time about 2 years or so ago the fries were still tasty here. When I drive that 50 miles to my hometown to do a little shopping I go eat the the China Buffet. I love that food and even though I think about McD`s Big Mac`s and fries the most for fast food, well Wendy`s ranks up there, I have to go to the buffet as I only get there once a month or so. They were talking about putting in a McD`s in our small town last winter but nothing ever became of it.

    PS, yeah this restriction that they can`t sell 24 ounce bottle of pop, or super size meals and such, and now they made the bottles 16 ounce for the grocery store and 20 ounce in the convenience stores but yet I can still buy more than one or a 6 pack. Go figure!
    Dean.
    Likes rlmccarty2000 liked this post

  8. #38

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    82,614
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The dumbest detailing spray ever

    Govt. Serving Size Restrictions- What if every officeholder who ever supports such nonsense loses all voter support because of it. Every one, every time. Support such stuff and you don`t get the vote or support. Period. No matter where they stand on anything else.

    Wonder if the majority actually prefers the nanny-state...wouldn`t surprise me.
    Likes rlmccarty2000 liked this post

  9. #39
    Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NoVA
    Posts
    6,715
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The dumbest detailing spray ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Accumulator View Post
    Govt. Serving Size Restrictions- What if every officeholder who ever supports such nonsense loses all voter support because of it. Every one, every time. Support such stuff and you don`t get the vote or support. Period. No matter where they stand on anything else.

    Wonder if the majority actually prefers the nanny-state...wouldn`t surprise me.
    I wonder what percentage of those making those dumb laws is actually obese. I`m not, and I like the choice of what I can consume. There is nothing like a nice big bottle of coke after some hard work. Those stupid 8oz bottles/cans are a joke.

  10. #40

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    82,614
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The dumbest detailing spray ever

    Dan- Yeah, and what are they thinking, like people won`t buy two or something? I have two cans of soda a week, basically not at all impacted by such regulations, but I can`t stand the idea that somebody somewhere assumes such authority over other, presumably free, people. And to think that those twits get *paid* to do that!
    Likes Dan, rlmccarty2000 liked this post

 

 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The dumbest detailing thing you ever did
    By groebuck in forum Hot Tub
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-27-2013, 08:42 PM
  2. What was your funniest/dumbest thread?
    By GregCavi in forum Hot Tub
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-22-2005, 08:45 PM
  3. Possibly the Dumbest Question Ever
    By mako22 in forum Car Detailing
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-10-2005, 01:10 PM
  4. Boy..that was the dumbest thing I`ve ever done...
    By GoodnClean in forum Car Detailing
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-18-2004, 09:49 AM
  5. Zaino Detailing Spray vs Mequiar`s Detailing Spray
    By BookemDano in forum Car Detailing Product Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-15-2004, 03:55 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •