View Poll Results: From your EXPERIENCE, Which one will produce the BEST MIRROR-LIKE SHINE???

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • SOUVERAN

9 15.79%
  • KLASSE

15 26.32%
  • BLACKFIRE

5 8.77%
  • ZAINO

28 49.12%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    HI, I was wondering if you guys could tell me which one would produce the best MIRROR-LIKE SHINE??? The 4 I am talking about is KLASSE, ZAINO, BLACKFIRE, SOUVERAN. Please, I am not looking for opinions. I want to know from people who have used them. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    ZAINO!!!!:xyxthumbs

It is the most reflective product out there. Take this from experience! Most everyone here will agree with me, too.

:wavey
    Life is just too short to drive a substandard vehicle...

Post Thanks / Like
    Klasse SG layered has a slight tint effect that produces a more depth like finish and not a mirror finish. Great on dark colors.

Post Thanks / Like
    It would be Zaino:wavey
    2002 996 TT ( love her )
    2004 996 C2 ( will be replaced with 997 )
    2005 C 230 SS ( daily )
    2000 Land Rover Discovery ( wife`s )

Post Thanks / Like
    No S100 I do use Zaino and love it but...... I love to use a carnuba topper for a better finish IMHO.....

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve used them all and have 3 of the 4 in my current inventory (does everyone else?)

Zaino wins by a nose. A little glossier than Klasse. On a top quality detail I think even the most persnickity OCD car wax nerd would be hard pressed to tell the diff between the four mentioned. But that`s just my opinion.....

CCH Auto Appearance, LLC C. Charles Hahn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    yup - I wish I owned souveran, but I don`t have a can of it.... the other 3 are on da shelf. (FYI - my blazer wears Zaino, my wife`s car has klasse. The BF got experimented with on our cars - I didnt like the durability, so I only use that on other people`s cars with a caranauba topper.[S100 or #26])

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve used them and all produce mirror like shine, but my vote also goes to Zaino on BEST mirror like shine.

Is mirror like shine that important to you? What color is your car?

Post Thanks / Like
    Zaino

very reflective, very mirror like

To be fair though, I think 95% of a mirror like finish comes in the prep stage. If you truly want the perfect shine, you must do a good prep, there`s no way around it.

Post Thanks / Like
    If great reflectivity is all you are looking for than Zaino wins. If you desire a finish with more characters than just reflection a combination of products is probably the best choice. I believe a dark colored car/truck would look better with reflection, depth of color ( emphasis of base coat) and wetness. This combination I have found with a base coats of Zaino( 60 - 80 coats) Blackfire (20 coats), Blackfire/Zaino combo (5-10 coats) and topped with one coat of Zaino Z5 and QD`ing with Z6, BF or Duragloss. This combination also is slightly enhanced with a P21S topper.

If I was restricted to just one product to forfill my needs it would probably be Blackfire for a garage queen or Zaino for a daily driver. :wavey

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by MikeLS

To be fair though, I think 95% of a mirror like finish comes in the prep stage. If you truly want the perfect shine, you must do a good prep, there`s no way around it.

I agree with this - also, if you have a white, silver, or other light coloured car, you will never be able to take one of those dramatic "self-portrait" pictures you see sometimes on the sides of black cars....

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks alot guys. Great responses. Keep `em comin`:up

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the durability and reflection from Zaino.

With Aloha,

Ranney

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by 4DSC

I agree with this - also, if you have a white, silver, or other light coloured car, you will never be able to take one of those dramatic "self-portrait" pictures you see sometimes on the sides of black cars....

Oh yes you can with S100! As proof, I offer these two pics:

BTW, I got a great pic of my car reflected off a black Mercedes AMG S55 today...just dropped off the roll at Wolf Camera, so hopefully I will have time to post the pic tomorrow after I pick up my pictures and picture CD.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Scottwax

BTW, I got a great pic of my car reflected off a black Mercedes AMG S55 today...just dropped off the roll at Wolf Camera, so hopefully I will have time to post the pic tomorrow after I pick up my pictures and picture CD.

Great pics Scott. Those picture CD`s get expensive after a while, at about $8 a shot at my local developer. I shoul have gotten a digicam.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information