Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: We have to say goodbye....

Todd you made this place happen. You will be sorely missed by all. I wish you the very best in whatever endeavor you choose to pursue.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck on your future endeavors!! I know I will surely miss your detail oriented reviews and fancy comparison charts!

Richard

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck on your new endeavor Todd!

It has been a pleasure to talk to you at DF and to read your reiveiws & advice here on the forum.

Mike, from Orlando

Post Thanks / Like

Dear Todd

I`m sorry to see you go, but I`m sure you`re embracing your brighter future.

Best of luck, friend!
    —  Jaddie

2012 Honda Odyssey EX-L Nav. (mine)
    2016 Ford Escape Titanium (hers)

Post Thanks / Like

Todd;

Thank you so much for your willingness to share your expertise with myself and everyone else on this forum. You have always answered all of my questions in a thorough and professional way. I have always noticed that you never talk "down" to others regardless of their experience or lack of knowledge. You always show the utmost respect in your responses and offer encouragement to everyone in the profession regardless of their skill level.

I wish you the greatest success in whatever you choose to pursue. You will be missed. Thanks again !
    Brian

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrclean81 View Post
    Life happens and sometimes hard decisions have to be made. I`m sure this wasn`t easy and I wish you the best of luck in whatever you do from here on out. You will always have my utmost respect. Keep the rubber side down and be safe out there my friend. Best of luck to you Todd.
    One of the hardest choice I have ever made. It`s hard not to see my extended family every week. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmooth View Post
    Oh wow! This is very sad to me. I have nothing but the up most respect for Todd and this forum. Between the 2 they made my business what it is today. I remember when my whole world of detailing as I knew it changed and it was because of seeing some of Todd`s write ups. His inspiration seriously changed my life. Seeing his work made me want to push the limits of what can be achieved with proper detailing and strive for the same level of excellence in my own work. For that I`ll be for ever grateful to Todd and wish him nothing but the best on his new venture in life. You`ll be missed on this forum and always remembered! Good luck Todd! If your ever in Cali please stop by!!!
    I will! Thank you for the compliments Joe. I am humbled by how many great people I have met!

Quote Originally Posted by tropicsteve View Post
    God bless you and your`s todd. this place won`t be the same without you around. thanks for going above and beyond for us.
    Thank Steve! It has been my pleasure!

Quote Originally Posted by JordanL View Post
    Best wishes Todd!
    Thank you Jordan!

Quote Originally Posted by The Gloss Boss View Post
    Thanks for all you have done for detailing and this forum. You will be missed! Good luck!
    It has been my pleasure, you are very welcome. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by carnage View Post
    One of the reason in join this forum is because of Todd, the knowledge I gain from reading his detailed article. He brought a lot to this forum and it`s sad to see him go. He has a bright future ahead of him and I wish him the best of luck with whatever future endeavor he takes on. Best of luck.
    Thank you. Autopia Forums will have a bright future without me at the helm(e). I am working, right now, on bringing in a vendor section for accurate, easy to access information. Further, it has always been the COMMUNITY and NOT ME that has made this place great!

Quote Originally Posted by GettingStarted View Post
    Good luck on your future endeavors Todd!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Nixma View Post
    Best of luck to you Todd!!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike lambert View Post
    Good luck to you! I am saddened we never got to meet. I have a great respect for you work!
    Come to DetailFest, I will be there!

Quote Originally Posted by mojo122 View Post
    Best of luck and my sincere thanks for all the knowledge you have bestowed on me. You are awesome!
    You are so welcome. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rsurfer View Post
    Wishing you the best Todd. Hope to hear from you soon.
    Thanks buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by LostHighway View Post
    I`m very sorry to see you go, you`ll be missed. I more-or-less followed you here from Proper. I hope the future brings you bright days ahead.
    I live in Florida, most of my days will be filled with rain! But thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WAXOFF View Post
    Best of luck. Keep in touch.
    Thank you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by tedj101 View Post
    Wow! That comes as a shock. But then again, you have to do what is best for you and your family.

I want to thank you for all the articles you have written and all the help you have given me when I have had questions.

All the best in wherever the road takes you!
    Thank you Ted.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan.J View Post
    Well this is something that was unexpected!

Well Todd I can say that it was a true pleasure and such and honor to meet you at Detail Fest. I have greatly enjoyed all the hard work and dedication you have put in to ACC but the Detailing Industry.

You have left a huge foot print in bringing to light the best ways to detail and sharing some information and would cause a computer to overload.

You are one of the most humble gentleman I have had the pleasure to meet and talk with and I wish you all the best in you`re life adventures.

I know from my many experiences that things do happen for a reason and I think that you coming to ACC and changing an industry was fait.

Good Luck Todd! You will be sadly missed here as a leader and a friend (over the net). I know all of us who frequent this smaller group of detailers forum will miss you greatly.

I look forward to seeing you active in the next chapter of you`re life.

Thanks again for everything Todd it truly has been a pleasure!

Thank you Evan for typing that. It was very warming to read. The pleasure was all mine!

Quote Originally Posted by glfahlc1 View Post
    todd, it seems every endeavor you pursue seems to turn to gold. here`s hoping whatever you are moving to does the same. you will be missed my friend.
    I`m hoping you are right! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Klock View Post
    Wow this is a shocker! Thank you Todd for sharing your vast amounts of knowledge, and experience with us! I have learned a ton from you, and I am greatfull for it. I wish you all the best for whatever is in your future. Don`t be a stranger.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by TacoHerder View Post
    Whhhhaaaat?! well that is some sad news for all of us here. We all wish you the best of luck on your next journey though. Thanks for all the helpful advise you have given to all these people over the years.
    I am just lucky enough to have been in a position to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by matts13f150 View Post
    Todd,
    Although I`m new here, you input, advice and friendliness has been invaluable to me. It is truly sad to see you go. I wish you the best in whatever life holds for you down the road. Good luck to you sir!
    Thank you very much! I`m not really that nice... I think...

Quote Originally Posted by 65chevy View Post
    best of luck todd
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by dc52nv View Post
    I read this thread while at work on my phone and it`s been on my head since. Now that I`m home I`ve had some time to collect my thoughts. At first, I was deeply saddened to hear the news that our fearless leader, Todd Helme, was leaving the PBMC. I can`t even count on how many products I`ve purchased here based mainly on Todd`s reviews and recommendations. While I don`t know Todd personally, he`s had a huge impact in my life when it comes to detailing and I`m sure I`m not alone. After thinking of all the sad things that come with him leaving, I quickly changed to a happy mood. I`m not sure what Todd has planned next but knowing what he is capable of, I`m sure it is something great that will build on his already well accomplished career. Thank you, Todd for all the guidance you have given us and confidence to do something that I was not able to do before joining this great forum. If I am able to detail a 1/4 of what you`re capable of then I will be well off maintaining my cars. Best of luck to you and your future endeavors and I truly hope to see you post on here from time to time.
    Thank you so much... WOW... I read this last night, out loud to my girlfriend, and was truly touched. I really don`t even know what to say but thank you for the sincere message! I really really really don`t know what to say - it is SO humbling.

Quote Originally Posted by Chevota Guy View Post
    Todd, we`ve never met or bantered on the forums, but you have outstanding showmanship, talent and passion. I`m just a passionate hobbiest, but you and Mike Phillips have taught me more than I ever expected! Your presence will be missed big time!

Go forward, prosper, and perpetuate that infectious talent you have.

Oh yeah, you are the guy I blame for my recurring "WHIPLASH" syndrome.
    Be well and have fun!
    Thank you so much!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Justins00ss View Post
    Todd I am truly saddened to hear of your leaving. I totally understand about doing best for yourself and family.

I will say that your reviews and answers to my questions over the past several months have not only pushed me to invest in new products but have also made me a better detailer and for that I am very great full. If it wasn`t for your review on Synergy I would of never bought it! LoL!!!

Even though we never got the chance to meet in person I feel you are stand up guy and a friend. From the bottom of my heart Thank you and good luck buddy! Hope to hear about your new adventure!!!!
    Wow, another awesome message. Thank you so much!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shane731 View Post
    Noooo!!! Say it isn`t so!!!

How are we supposed to create whiplash without Todd at the helm (see what I did there?)?

Best of luck to you Todd! You da man!
    I see what you did! Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul S View Post
    Something I NEVER thought I would post on a detailing forum. " I`m speechless". Been following you since the PAC and "Truth in Detailing" days. Proud that I have had the honor of meeting you a couple of times and talking motor cycles etc. No matter which path you take from here I know you will succeed and your dad will be smiling down on you. Consider us your extended family and never be afraid to reach out to any of us. Best of everything to you young man.
    Paul, sincerely, it has been such a pleasure to know you and it will continue to be. I really appreciate your kind words my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelzntoys View Post
    Bummer...I need a beer..

I`m sure you`ll do great in you new endeavor. Thanks for the Blackfire line.
    Um get one for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Reddwarf View Post
    Say it ain`t so! Best wishes Todd. You did a great job here!
    Thank you sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Oldz View Post
    Best of luck, Todd!

I expect Max to retire your jersey!
    LOL, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by miker2012 View Post
    i am saddened and shocked by this news

to me blackfire and todd were synonymous.... the only reason i came to this website/forum ahead of the other big detailing forum was because of todd and to see him leaving will really make me question where i want to buy my products from and what forums i want to visit each day

todd you will be genuinely missed by your fans and we hope to see you doing more websites/shows/videos/products or anything detailing related in the near future
    Thank you so much. This forum has always been more about the people and awesome contributions then ME. You have found the RIGHT PLACE!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Is Bella Detailing going bye bye, are you leaving the detail game all together?
    The name`s Chris! Hi! - Chris` Auto Detailing, Pasadena, CA

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cleanmycorolla View Post
    What he said ^

If so, why not just give me your website? I will pretend to be you. You will get your cut at the end of each month. No one will ever be the wiser - I promise !!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RTexasF View Post
    Todd you made this place happen. You will be sorely missed by all. I wish you the very best in whatever endeavor you choose to pursue.

Thank you sir! I am very lucky to have been here and earned the respect of long time members. It means a lot to me because I know where this forum came from and I see it only getting better in the future. I promise I will stick around and post from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by richluu View Post
    Good luck on your future endeavors!! I know I will surely miss your detail oriented reviews and fancy comparison charts!

Richard
    Thank you so much! I love making those goofy things! Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaddie View Post
    Dear Todd

I`m sorry to see you go, but I`m sure you`re embracing your brighter future.

Best of luck, friend!
    Thank you Jaddie. It has been a pleasure!

Quote Originally Posted by bswombaugh View Post
    Todd;

Thank you so much for your willingness to share your expertise with myself and everyone else on this forum. You have always answered all of my questions in a thorough and professional way. I have always noticed that you never talk "down" to others regardless of their experience or lack of knowledge. You always show the utmost respect in your responses and offer encouragement to everyone in the profession regardless of their skill level.

I wish you the greatest success in whatever you choose to pursue. You will be missed. Thanks again !
    Brian
    Thank you Brian! In my youth I did have more of an ego (insecurity). As I have gotten older (and hopefully wiser) I really came to trust in myself and no longer found the need to insult others or talk down to them. Thank you so much for the compliments.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanmycorolla View Post
    I will detail occasionally, I believe.

Post Thanks / Like

^ Franchise yourself

We could put one of you in cities through-out the nation

Post Thanks / Like
    Todd, I want to tell you how much I appreciate your help and willingness to provide insight and tips to all of us. I have had the opportunity to speak with you over the phone several times when placing orders or needing assistance here and way back at CMA. When you came over to PBMG I was very excited because you have a passion about whatever you are working on and I knew good things would happen here and with the store.

What makes you special to so many to us is your willingness to help and to show that you care.

Thank you for all your help over the past several years. Please don`t be a stranger and check in from time to time

Chris

Post Thanks / Like

The real question is who is going to fill Todd`s shoes? The only person I could think of who could possibly qualify would be ME, but I am not available

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, this was a shocker. To me Todd was the voice and face of Autopia Forums. I was just as concerned when he announced that TID was being shut down.

I certainly wish Todd the best of Luck and hope he will pop in and let us know who what he is up to. I sure hope it is detailing oriented as I learned an awful lot from reading his posts, listening to his videos and getting feedback from him.

Sad day at AF for me.

Post Thanks / Like

BREAKING NEWS: ACC looking to hire Vin Diesel to take phone orders so mourning members can at the very least hear Todd`s voice.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Todd~! I am sad!

Good luck, take care and be happy !

*If you ever need a job in San Diego you can work for me ,but I dont think I could afford you!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information