Thread: COVID-19 Update

Post Thanks / Like

COVID-19 Update

I hope everyone is staying safe and well! I know many of you are also members over on our sister forum, Autogeek Online, but I wanted to share this update here as well. We`re all part of the same family, so this applies to Autopia as well as Autogeek and all parts of PBMG operations. We thank you all for your continued support and patience during this time and if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me via private message here or through our normal customer service channels.

Here’s What We’re Doing:

In light of the recent COVID-19 pandemic, we wanted to take a moment and update our customers on the measures we’re taking to ensure both our employees and our customers are as protected as possible from this virus.

1. Warehouse Sanitization Procedures – To limit exposure, we’ve closed our front lobby to customer pick up orders. We are still shipping and with delivery typically taking just one day in Florida, many of our Florida customers are receiving their orders on time. At the end of each day our warehouse and offices are being sanitized using the proper cleaning materials to prepare for the next day.

2. Employee Care – Autogeek wouldn’t be where we are today without our fantastic employees and we want to make sure they’re safe during these times. If it happens that any of our employees start to experience any symptoms, they have been asked to stay home, with full pay, during their recovery time and to limit exposure to other employees. We will 100% support our staff through this. We also have most office employees working from home to further limit exposure.

We want to assure our customers that while this is an unprecedented situation, we are doing our best to make sure our day-to-day service is not interrupted, for a long as it is feasible. We don’t expect any delay in shipping orders and we welcome our customers to contact us with any questions! Thank you for your continue support and we hope you all stay safe!
    Likes SGM2008, GearHead_1, John U, Tc99m, The Driver and 5 others liked this post
    Thanks Stokdgs, tom p., Desertnate thanked for this post

NorCal.. Avatar = Swan Lake, Hallstatt, Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: COVID-19 Update

Liz and Team -

All you guys and gals are the BEST !!!!
    Thank You !!!
    Dan F
    Thanks Liz@Autopia thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Just a quick update -

Please note: Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic and in observance of social distancing, our warehouse and offices are not running with full staff. We are experiencing delays of 48-72 hours from order processing to shipment. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding during this time. If you have an order that absolutely must ship as soon as possible, please send your order number to me in a private message or email me at Liz@Autopia-CarCare.com and we will get it out for you as soon as possible. Please let us know if you have any questions!

We truly appreciate your loyalty and support and we hope that all of you are staying safe and healthy!
    Likes Tc99m, Stokdgs, Coatings=crack, Vegas1 liked this post
    Thanks Stokdgs, Coatings=crack, BillE thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have an order waiting to get shipped. No hurry. Everyone’s safety is way more important.
    Thanks Liz@Autopia thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Nice to see my fellow Autopians takig this whole thing seriously

Post Thanks / Like

Accumulator:
    You`re almost a year "late" with your response.

To those Autopians who have had COVID, my thoughts and prayers go out to you, whether is was just getting tested and you had asymptomatic without any effects or you were hospitalized and still have symptoms as a "Long Hauler" and suffer from those effects.

I am hoping that better days are ahead and the saying "We are all in this together" could not be truer. I do not think I need to make this COVID-19 Pandemic a health issue with political undertones. You believe and do as you choose, what ever that may be. We will all have to deal with and adjust to "The New Normal" and the impact it has had and will have on the personal health, social, and economic life as we know it in America and throughout the world.

Maybe a question to Liz @ Autopia:
    Are things back to "normal" at the store? Are certain detailing products or equipment hard-to-get or in short supply now? Are some of the employees still working from home and/or will this be a permanent work situation?
    GB detailer

Post Thanks / Like

It is nice to hear that starting Monday all folks 18+ can get vaccinated!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    It is nice to hear that starting Monday all folks 18+ can get vaccinated!
    The last Covid discussion got deleted so we better let this drop. Too political.

But my wife and I just got our second vaccine shots yesterday and our 17 year-old twins got their first shot on Wed. No real effects but a slightly sore arm, well, and a strong urge to eat brains.
    Thanks RTexasF thanked for this post

Thread Information