Thread: Travis @ PA

Post Thanks / Like

Travis @ PA

I`m sure you`re extremely busy so I don`t want to come off as rude, but I`m sure that`s how it will be read by some.

I have been trying to get a hold of you for quite a while (since Aug) by calling the number on your web site and leaving messages, I`ve also written messages on your website as well. I just have a simple question, and until yesterday, when you posted about the new High Gloss, I thought maybe you retired. I live in NC and periodically will drive to DC for a Redskins game, so my question is this, do you have a store I can come in and purchase products and maybe ask a few questions, see some results or do you only sell online?

Again, I don`t want to sound rude, but that`s a long time to have one simple question answered. I feel like the customer service portion of your business is being ignored. Maybe I could have done something different, but there`s only two ways listed under "Contact Us", please feel free to let me know.
    Likes Stokdgs liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Travis @ PA

<---- Skins fan forever
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!
    Likes WashRinseRepeat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronkh View Post
    <---- Skins fan forever
    rough life recently - haha

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 512detail View Post
    recently ??
    Formerly the "Best Detailer", now just Super Wax Waster Man. Not necessarily tactful, but normally right. It`s good to be da King !!!

Post Thanks / Like

<---- Skins fan forever

I knew there was something about you that I liked

Post Thanks / Like

4 wins in a row.....that is rough, should`ve been 6

Post Thanks / Like

recently ??
    yea I wasn`t sure how far back you could remember, Ron - lol

Brandt K.

Post Thanks / Like

He does not have a store. And everything is drop shipped from Germany. It comes dhl. I get it on the 3rd day when I order. I wait for free shipping and I`ve ordered there when acc does not carry an item or the size I want. Other than that with my connect it`s been over a year since I ordered from PA as I shop acc when I can plus the connect makes it a no brainer.

TrAvis is a super busy guy. I`ve spoken to him before acc had the line. He is a full time college student, runs a detailing business and is the usa polish angel dude.

Order off acc or Travis website. I don`t mean to come off rude but just about nobody want to field calls for detailing supplies. Margins are tight, the websites are easy to use and informative and in my business we discourage walk in business because it costs me an hours to talk to some guy about everything under the sun then maybe he buys something but rarely enough to make it worth my employees time from a cost to serve standpoint. We stopped general public walk in pick ups over 2 years ago. Order off the web or don`t. We do service our customers who buy and they are welcome to pick up. If you order a bunch from him mention what you purchased and when he will get back to u. If someone calls that has potential to buy a lot we will have them in by appointment for the 50 cent tour gladly.

But the lady who was in the hotel or hospital that loved then product the used and wants to buy a quart and chew my employees ear off only to tell me she gets something similar at the dollar store blah blah nope. The general public has turned me in to a crab apple I never thought possible.

Perhaps he feels acc is handling the calls now? I don`t know.

Post Thanks / Like

yea I wasn`t sure how far back you could remember, Ron - lol
    Likes JSFM35X, 65chevy, 512detail liked this post
    Thanks JSFM35X thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JSFM35X View Post
    He does not have a store. And everything is drop shipped from Germany. It comes dhl. I get it on the 3rd day when I order. I wait for free shipping and I`ve ordered there when acc does not carry an item or the size I want. Other than that with my connect it`s been over a year since I ordered from PA as I shop acc when I can plus the connect makes it a no brainer.

TrAvis is a super busy guy. I`ve spoken to him before acc had the line. He is a full time college student, runs a detailing business and is the usa polish angel dude.

Order off acc or Travis website. I don`t mean to come off rude but just about nobody want to field calls for detailing supplies. Margins are tight, the websites are easy to use and informative and in my business we discourage walk in business because it costs me an hours to talk to some guy about everything under the sun then maybe he buys something but rarely enough to make it worth my employees time from a cost to serve standpoint. We stopped general public walk in pick ups over 2 years ago. Order off the web or don`t. We do service our customers who buy and they are welcome to pick up. If you order a bunch from him mention what you purchased and when he will get back to u. If someone calls that has potential to buy a lot we will have them in by appointment for the 50 cent tour gladly.

But the lady who was in the hotel or hospital that loved then product the used and wants to buy a quart and chew my employees ear off only to tell me she gets something similar at the dollar store blah blah nope. The general public has turned me in to a crab apple I never thought possible.

Perhaps he feels acc is handling the calls now? I don`t know.
    This makes sense. And to your point about not worth the time if someone isn`t going to buy, I agree and plan on buying multiple products. Maybe I`ll get lucky and Connect will come back in the next couple of days.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WashRinseRepeat View Post
    This makes sense. And to your point about not worth the time if someone isn`t going to buy, I agree and plan on buying multiple products. Maybe I`ll get lucky and Connect will come back in the next couple of days.
    Yea and I am going to grow hair
    There’s a place in the brain for knowing what cannot be remembered.
    Likes Ronkh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

^ internet stalker. Yikes

Just order the stuff from Autopia.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thread Information