I wanted to thank everyone for making Autopia’s 10TH anniversary Celebration a Success.

First and foremost I would like to thank all Autopians who have contributed to www.Autopia.org throughout these past 10 years. I also wanted to thank the 3D Employees for all of their efforts in making 3D what it is today, without you our company would not deliver the products and service to car care enthusiasts around the world.

I would also like to extend a special thanks to Barry Theal, David Fermani, and Thomas Dekany for coming out to California to host their very own sessions. Guys, I appreciate your enthusiasm and the energy you brought to the seminar by collaborating with fellow Autopians. I am very pleased to have met you and am looking forward to our friendship.

Your continued contribution and active participation is greatly appreciated!

I am excited to announce that we introduced there new products during the seminar, including HD Nitro Seal, HD Poxy and HDUNO 3.0 .I hope that you will all enjoy using them as much as I have enjoyed formulating them. High Definition Car Care , is an expansion of our existing 3D Products brand which is a dedication to my life’s work.

Again, I am excited to hear all of your opinions and reviews about our products. Please feel free to share your thoughts, ideas, images using our products within our community and with your friends.

Without your contributions and comments we could not come up with these products.

Best Regards & Have a Green Day!

Tunch Goren

| www.autopia.org | 3D Car Care - Car Wash, Car Wax, Auto Detailing supplies, Car Polishers, Car Buffers & accessories store | hdcarcare.com

PS: If you missed the event, we will have videos of the sessions and workshops in detail next week stay tuned.

Below link is the re-cap of the Autopia`s 10th year anniversary clip

YouTube - ‪3dproducts`s Channel‬‏ enjoy