Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Product reviews

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David Fermani
    I think it would be great if you and others here did comparisons of bulk vs. bulk & bulk vs. specialty. We`d see for ourselves how over-inflated many things (like shampoo, cleaners and clay) can be.

Yes AM Red Hot is very strong, but does a mediocre job (compared to other cleaners) on interiors. I used it for over a decade and probably went through several dozen 55 gallon drums of it too. Used it on engines, wheel wells and door jambs along with their Special Cleaner & 777. When doing high volume work I`d put Ardex, Pro, AM, Carbrite and 3D`s against anything out there for most applications. Out of those companies there are some real great knock out products that stand out amoung any. But, when you dissect each product and compare them to the specialty/boutique/enthusiast offerings you`ll casually notice that many (not all) of their lines can be classified as the jack of all trades, but the master of none. After trying and comparing the likes of AM, Carbrite & Ardex over the years to each other, I can honestly say that 3D has a much superior line-up of offerings.

I guess Im gonna have to try some 3D :O)
    Knights House of Detail Mobile Detailing and Pressure Washing...Capon Bridge,WV... 540-686-2927

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DetailKnight
    I tried to put some of the products I use on the review polls, and I don`t even see the companies listed.

There is a product suggestion form in the Review section if there are some products you would like to review and dont see em. (You can also PM the products to me as well. Please include link to picture /description if you can find one.)
    3D and HD Professional Detailing Products

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok guys... Im gonna break down and get some stuff from 3D... it seems like they have very few products... so I might just get one of everything!!!
    Knights House of Detail Mobile Detailing and Pressure Washing...Capon Bridge,WV... 540-686-2927

Post Thanks / Like
    You`ll find that unlike Auto Magic having 20 soaps, 15 cleaners, 10 dressings and 20 polishes, 3D/HD has of a more purebred and simplistic line up IMHO. That`s a huge plus when catering to high volume customers.
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David Fermani
    You`ll find that unlike Auto Magic having 20 soaps, 15 cleaners, 10 dressings and 20 polishes, 3D/HD has of a more purebred and simplistic line up IMHO. That`s a huge plus when catering to high volume customers.

Yeah... Im a mobile service too... so the less I have, the better for me!!! I have a 6x12, but its still pretty annoying trying to weed through all my stuff!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Product reviews

I know this is a very old thread but I was wondering if Ardex New Wave would be safe to use on my 2017 Ford Edge Leather seats? The seats are fairly clean now and would just want to keep them clean by using something regularly to maintain them before I use Poorboys Natural dressing on them. I have a bottle that I got awhile ago for an older car.
    Thanks for any input

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Product reviews

You really don`t need to use anything before the Natural Look ...
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information