• I care a bit

9 21.43%
  • I care a moderate amount

10 23.81%
  • I won't buy without an intact seal

5 11.90%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Well Shubba, you have been entertaining but, I have to pack for our trip to Florida tomorrow. Good luck with your little crusade. With the way you go about things I seriously doubt you will get anywhere but, at least you have a purpose in life and I guess that is worth something

Later all, I am outta here....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy
    Why thank you...maybe this will be less boring...I call for :lock: and :banned:

Hmmm, you attacked my other thread vociferously too. I`m willing to bet there`s a conflict of interest here somewhere.

Post Thanks / Like
    Why thank you...maybe this will be less boring...I call for :lock: and :banned:

NO, don`t do that, we need something/someone as laughable as the name Turtle Wax!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shubba

Hmmm, you attacked my other thread vociferously too. I`m willing to bet there`s a conflict of interest here somewhere.

Oh yeah, I seem to remember him working for the Anti-seal-on-car-waxes Co, Ltd.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rjstaaf
    Well Shubba, you have been entertaining but, I have to pack for our trip to Florida tomorrow. Good luck with your little crusade. With the way you go about things I seriously doubt you will get anywhere but, at least you have a purpose in life and I guess that is worth something

Later all, I am outta here....

Have a nice vacation, Bob! I`d like to leave you with one thought...but I`m not sure you have anywhere to put it! Bye!

Post Thanks / Like
    In just two threads, you have over 50 posts. WOW! This has to be the fastest growing post in Autopia history!
    Triple Honda Owner

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, everyone here at Autopia knows I have something to gain by keeping seals off of bottles of Mother`s Synwax. <sigh> I admit it! I work at Pep Boys and I sneak 3 bottles of Synwax into the bathroom with me (in my pants...it makes the female clerks think I have a really big "package"). Then I pour out 1/3 of each bottle into my mouth, and refill each one with water (or sometimes pee, my break is only 10 minutes!). Then I come out of the bathroom (I sometimes get strange looks from having white rivulets in the corners of my mouth ) and sereptitiously spit the Synwax into my soda bottle (hopefully I have remembered to drink the soda out of it, first), and put the Synwax bottles back on the shelf. Mission accomplished! Now you know.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoiledMan
    In just two threads, you have over 50 posts. WOW! This has to be the fastest growing post in Autopia history!

I noticed that too. People feel quite strongly about this issue. It`s not as trivial as some would have us believe, or else this thread would have been ignored. I`m pleased to see that most people prefer sealed products.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys what`s going on? Merry Christmas!
    Will

Post Thanks / Like
    [drivel snipped]

You ain`t funny. Reading your posts is like wading through glue. But keep going, keep talking, someday you`ll say something intelligent.

Post Thanks / Like
    It`s kinda sad that someone who is three times my age is more immature than I am and obviously has less of a life than I do. You joined yesterday, and look how many friends you`ve made! Look at how much positive contribution you have added to the forum!

All you`ve done is launch a crusade over nothing and :argue insulted many people in an immature fashion not fitting of your age. I`m not sure if Santa didn`t come down your chimney when you were a kid, or if you just forgot your pills today, but kindly get your pretentious, pseudo-intellectual garbage out of these forums.

For the last time, change your damn font

Post Thanks / Like

I noticed that too. People feel quite strongly about this issue. It`s not as trivial as some would have us believe, or else this thread would have been ignored. I`m pleased to see that most people prefer sealed products.

On the contrary it IS so trivial that people can`t believe you keep beating on it!

Post Thanks / Like
    People feel quite strongly about this issue. It`s not as trivial as some would have us believe, or else this thread would have been ignored.

I think people are just unbelievably amazed and the train wreck you`ve brought to Autopia.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah if by "most" you mean 12.50% of you according to your poll, then you`re correct.
    Seth

Post Thanks / Like
    On the contrary it IS so trivial that people can`t believe you keep beating on it!

What I find interesting is the tremendous energy you and one or two others are putting into opposing the very existence of this thread. As the owner of this site said to me yesterday, I have touched on a sensitive spot. Wow!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information