Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Detailing Rottweiler 1 Clean WS6's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good gawd that stuff smells GOOD!!!!!!

I got to try the Z-10 out for the first time this Monday. I usually use the Meg`s Gold Class or Medallion leather cleaner / conditioners for one steps and the Lexol products for two steps (separate cleaner and conditioner). A client with a Mercury Marauder had me use Zaino products for his detail and since I did not have any Z-10 he supplied it and I was very impressed...so much so I got home and ordered some. I cleaned his leather (wasn`t very dirty at all) with a light mix of Meg`s APC diluted 10:1. After I dried the surfaces I applied the Z-10 with a terry applicator. It goes on smoothly and is easy to spread an even, thin coat on the leather. It leaves a nice low gloss sheen that isn`t the slightest bit greasy or oily. The smell though...my goodness. It reminds me of an old baseball mitt or a well seasoned leather bomber jacket. They were not kidding when they say "Leather in a Bottle"!! I will use the Z-10 on my personal vehicles and my clients with high end vehicles with that have leather interiors (three that immediately come to mind are an `03 BMW 745Li, `05 BMW 645Ci and `02 Maserati Cambiocorsa coupe). I think the low sheen and that scrumptious smell will compliment them well.

Another great product from Zaino. I still can`t get over myself saying that. :xyxthumbs
    Mike
    Sweating the Details Mobile Detailing Service
    Owner/Operator

Post Thanks / Like
    You really should give every item in the Zaino line-up a try. No disappointments.

The leather cleaner is equally as good as the conditioner (same great smell).

Post Thanks / Like
    i must disagree. i found the zaino leather smell foul to say the least. to me it smelled nothing like leather. i love all the other zaino products, but this one smelled bad!

Post Thanks / Like
    That is the first and only time I have ever heard that statement.

Sun Blinded Detailer Mochamanz1's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well , everybody is different , the Zaino smells awesome IMO. The best I have yet to find
    Prep is everything .. The rest is the window looking in....

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope it is as good as everyone says it is I got two bottles coming

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by ZaneO

That is the first and only time I have ever heard that statement.

Me too!

Everyone one I talk to puts this stuff at the TOP of their leather conditioner arsenal.

I`ll try it...someday

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, my bottle of Z10 arrived today, I have yet to put it on my car, but boy is it a fantastic smell. Applied some to the leather couch to see how it went and it is looking great. Will definatly be applying this to my vehicle over the weekend.

I aslo got the tire stuff (they both arrived together) I am hoping for great things from the Z16, as I have yet to find a tire treatment that works, and lasts for more than a couple of days.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have tried about every Zaino product at one point or another and they are all great. I not crazy about their clay but everything else is top shelf

Post Thanks / Like
    Also love Z10. I have been using it for a while for all my daily drivers with leather.

The aroma is so nice and receives so many compliments (new car leather smell) that I always leave the applicator that I use to apply Z10 in one of the door pockets. Z10 air freshener.

I also rotate every 2 weeks a seat which I will condition so that the aroma is rejuveniated more frequently at the same time each seat is condition approximately every 6 weeks. The way I keep track of which seat is next is by placing the "Z10 air fresher" in the pocket next to the seat due next for some TLC. :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    I also agree that Z-10 smells great! The best leather cleaner and conditioner I have used. If you wanted to talk about something that smells bad...try Lexol.

Post Thanks / Like
    I also love that z10 smell! That is a great tip blkZ28Conv to keep the smell all year round, as well as a regular schedule for reconditioning.

Cheers!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the scent of Z10. Haven`t decided yet if I actually want to order a bottle or two but it is definitely a nice product.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like all the Z Products That i have tried. I here great things about Z-10. It sure sucks when you dont have any leather interior to try it out on!!

Post Thanks / Like
    "It reminds me of an old baseball mitt or a well seasoned leather bomber jacket. " . . . 1 Clean WS6.

Now that`s what I`ve been looking for, a truly "leather smelling" leather treatment. I`m not into the aloe smell for a conditioner.

Guess what I`m picking up tomorrow? !!!!!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information