Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Post Thanks / Like
    I just applied some to my door arm rest and center console arm rest.

Smell is very nice and does dissapate after a while. It left the leather nice soft with low sheen, very natural. The H2 is so new that I didnt see any improvement per se. But I didn`t expect any either. It did seem to make the new leather slightly richer looking. I`ll apply some more to my seats in a while after the newness goes away. For the little bit that i used I have no complaints and think its going to work on my leather justy fine! :up

Post Thanks / Like
    My Tundra Limited is almost 6 years old and the were a little neglected when I got it last year. I just tried the Z-10 and the finish and ease of use were great. Not better than other products out there though.

What really made it worth while was the smell. I live in Kentucky and it smells just like walking into a tack room full of saddles and gear. Just outstanding. I don`t have any info on how long it lasts, but if it holds up for a month I`m going to be very happy. Just love it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cavu4me
    What really made it worth while was the smell. I live in Kentucky and it smells just like walking into a tack room full of saddles and gear. Just outstanding .

Exactly!!!! :dance

I don`t have any info on how long it lasts, but if it holds up for a month I`m going to be very happy. Just love it.

I leave my applicator in the vehicle after treating the leather.

Z10 air freshener. :woohoo:

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a new leather sofa. Would you guys use Z-10 on the sofa?

I dont want the smell to get all over me though, so how long does it take for this not to happen.

Post Thanks / Like
    Get all over you, like your clothes? I`ve gone for a drive in the car right after conditioning the seats and haven`t had any issues with the smell getting on my clothes. It does stick to your hands a bit if you let it go right from the bottle on to them when applying. As long as you don`t lather the couch I don`t think you would need to wait more than 15-20 minutes before sitting on it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cool thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    I recently bought a car, and the leather looks a bit dirty...

I`m currently using the Zaino Condition but not the Cleaner..

Would Zaino Cleaner help remove the dirty spots off the leather?
    REVscene.net

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Edison_Chen
    I recently bought a car, and the leather looks a bit dirty...

I`m currently using the Zaino Condition but not the Cleaner..

Would Zaino Cleaner help remove the dirty spots off the leather?
    I`ve never used the zaino cleaner, but I would assume so. If its like other leather cleaners it will. You can also use simple green dilluted about 20:1 (what I use) and that works great and its cheap.
    1970 Camaro RS
    2013 Optima SX
    2005 Escalade Platinum
    2000 Integra GSR

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. Z9 (Zaino leather cleaner) is a very good dedicated leather cleaner. Just follow directions and your leather will look like new. :woot:

Smells great also (leathery).

Edison, Welcome to Autopia!! :wavey

Post Thanks / Like
    oh ok..

thxs guys....

I love this site.. Has so much information about car detailing and nice pple too.. :clap:
    REVscene.net

Post Thanks / Like
    Just spent two days helping my buddy detail his very neglected F150 Lariot. Z9 did a good job of cleaning the beige seats. The Z10 did wonders for the feel of the seats. My buddy loves the smell and kept saying how the seats feel better than new.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just ordered some Z-9 and Z-10 and will be using it this weekend.

After applying the Z-10 how long should I wait till I take my baby for a spin? Should I put all the windows up, leave a crack, or put all the way down? Should I let the leather obsorb the Z-10 in the sun or in the shade?

Need some advice fellow autopians...

By the way I just bought two of those leather "Yankee Candles". They smell pretty good, but I`ve read the Z-10 smells much better...cant wait to hook up my leather with that leather in a bottle.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by im_wicked247
    I just ordered some Z-9 and Z-10 and will be using it this weekend.

After applying the Z-10 how long should I wait till I take my baby for a spin? Should I put all the windows up, leave a crack, or put all the way down? Should I let the leather obsorb the Z-10 in the sun or in the shade?

Need some advice fellow autopians...

By the way I just bought two of those leather "Yankee Candles". They smell pretty good, but I`ve read the Z-10 smells much better...cant wait to hook up my leather with that leather in a bottle.

I usually wait a little while, but no specific time(windows up), otherwise your clothes will smell like Leather in a bottle, and I wear rubber gloves when applying it, because the smell is hard to get off your skin. Then I leave the towel or mitt I used under the passenger seat where the heater vent is, so I get a fresh smell when the heat kicks on. It works good on the dash too!

Steve

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information