Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    How compares Z10 to 1Z Lederpflege?

Post Thanks / Like
    I apply Z10 to all surfaces on interior....Dash board, door panels anything vinyl, plastic or Leather....

Works great, smells great....plus easy to use.,,.,,I do seats first....and then use the soaked towel on all other surfaces...works for me!

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Bence

How compares Z10 to 1Z Lederpflege?

Bence: I own both Zaino Z10 and 1Z Lederpflege.

I`m at work now but I have goofed off enough already today posting to Autopia! If you check back over the weekend, if no one beats me to it, I`ll post a comparison of the two conditioners for you with pics

Later...
    Later ......

Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    The 1Z is a good product, So is Sonus but neither gives me the look of the Z10. Z10 is nice and flat even though it does add gloss, the small cant be beat. It seems to go one evenly without really trying, no need to go back and buff an area like some others. Im not a real Zaino fan either, but Z10 is a great product as is his soap.

Post Thanks / Like
    My only concern with z10 is this, my seats are already leather, so they already smell of leather. I usually use a Ledder lotion from Germany (BMW) which cleans the seats real nice, and leaves them smelling new again, not overly strong just new.

Now the z10 does smell strong, it does smell of leather, but do I run the risk of creating an `artificial` smell in my car? I am a little worried about that, should I be? (I guess I will find out tomorrow, going to do the inside of my car regardless of weather.)

Post Thanks / Like
    All leather needs some type of conditioners to maintain the flexible of its fibers. Great article in one of DavidB "Better Carecar mag written from an interview with the makers of Zymol.

Since one must condition the leather why not try to maintain at least a real-like leather aroma. :nixweiss

Post Thanks / Like
    Where do you guys get that yankee candle thingy?
    A day without a scrub busting my chops is like a day w/o sunshine. :grinno:

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Burlyq

Where do you guys get that yankee candle thingy?

I don`t know if they sell them on the west coast, I assume they would. The factory is located in MA, and the stores are in every mall in NE and all the home stores have them too.

http://www.yankeecandle.com/cgi-bin/...jsp?oid=495773

Yankee candle used to have a great car museum, it closed in 2001.

"Yankee Candle Car Museum opened in August of 1995. Here you`ll see more than fifty fabulous works of English, German, and Italian automotive art, all under one roof. The unique collection features some of the rarest and most exciting automobiles in the world, elegantly displayed indoors for your comfortable and close inspection. The South Deerfield Headquarters, Christmas Shops and Car Museum is the second largest tourist designation in New England with over 2 million visitors."

Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by SHICKS

The South Deerfield Headquarters, Christmas Shops and Car Museum is the second largest tourist designation in New England with over 2 million visitors."

Steve

And after you finish at the factory go over to Northampton for lunch or dinner. Beautiful part of the State of Massachusetts.

The Conn. Valley and Piedmont area of the Berkshires. Mt Tom :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    FalconGuy . . . I made it to Shore Motorsports on Rte 9 yesterday and picked up a bottle of Z10. Of course the first thing I did was open the bottle in the store to give it a wif.

"Holy leather smell, Batman!"

Can`t wait to try it !

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, all i can say is wow, what a great product. I covered my seats with my car today with this stuff. I gave two different people a lift, and both of them commented on the wonderful smell in the car. The seats were left with a nice finish, and feel nice to the touch, very impressed. :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    I jumped on the bandwagon this weekend too. Picked up the Z-10 yesterday and used it on my seats this afternoon. Great smell and it looks pretty good too. Not bad for my first Zaino experience.

Zaino must be rubbing their hands together whenever we discuss their products on the board because I`m sure sales rocket.

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah, I happened to stumble upon this product. I used to work at a car lot and someone had traded a 99 cobra in and there was a half full bottle of z10 in the back seat and I picked it up remembering zaino was a high quality detail company so I tried it out on my car and was very impressed. I like how it smells and I love how it softens the leather so much. My car is an 02 with only 21k miles so the leather is still in good shape. Ford doesn`t put the best leather in their cars but w/ the z10 this leather looks great. I just ordered another bottle tonight since my bottle I found is almost empty. I can`t wait to give my leather the treatment again.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just got my bottle of z10 today. I`m very impressed at how quickly it came to my house. I just ordered it Monday night. I suppose that is why shipping is a bit pricey, because it so fast. I gave the last bit of my old bottle to a friend and he loves it. I can`t wait to use it on my car!! great stuff

Post Thanks / Like
    ok, I`m convinced! Where`s the best place to buy Z10 leather conditioner?

TIA

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information