Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Detailing Rottweiler 1 Clean WS6's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dr Groove it is indeed "Leather in a Bottle".

The smell is intoxicating and the actual treament is pretty darn good to boot. Easy application and leaves a very "rich" but not greasy or oily finish.
    Mike
    Sweating the Details Mobile Detailing Service
    Owner/Operator

Post Thanks / Like
    1 Clean WS6, fortunately there is a performance shop near me that handles the entire Zaino line.

I`ll post my results, hopefully, over the weekend.

Post Thanks / Like
    You guys are making me want to go condition my seats!

I have to agree with the smell, it`s one of the nicest smelling leather products I`ve used to date. It can be a bit strong immediately after conditioning, but after a day or so, the smell is just perfect.

Post Thanks / Like
    Run to RT 9 and get it DR Groove, you wont regret it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just tried the sonus leather cleaner and conditioner and they work very well. They leave a rich non-oily matte finish with a slight leather smell.

From the reviews I`ve read about Z10, I think I will be buying a bottle right now! AAAAHHHH an old baseball mitt smell!! Can`t wait
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT.....Back from the bodyshop and ready to detail again :woot:

Post Thanks / Like
    Z10 :xyxthumbs
    The Stable
    2017 Audi TTS
    2014 Porsche Carrera S
    2017 Porsche Macan GTS
    1996 Porsche Carrera 4S

Post Thanks / Like
    It`s funny, every time someone new rides in one of my vehicles, I know it is only a matter of time before they compliment me on how nice my leather seats smell, it happens every time!

Even the service guys at the dealership asked me what I used to make my Accord seats smell so good!

Not bad for seats made of coated leather and vinyl! :lol

Got to love that Z10!
    Later ......

Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    maybe i got a bad bottle of it or something, but mine did not smell good at all, and to make matters worse, it made my clothes stink from just sitting in the seat. i took along time to get that hideous smell to get out of my car. believe me, i didn`t smell anything like a baseball mit. i threw it out, never to return!!! i do however think the other zaino products are top of the line.

Post Thanks / Like
    I, too am a Z10 (and Z9) lover. It produces the rich leather aroma for a long time after conditioning. If you don`t like the smell of a leather-goods store, then you may not like Z10, because that`s what it`s like. I love the scent, but really wish someone made a conditioner that smells like "new car" leather. It seems automotive leather and clothing leather are two different scents.

Post Thanks / Like
    Z10 = love, it is one of most delicious, delicable aroma!

I usually apply it, by putting a small amount on the leather and then massaging it in with my bare hands, the warmth from my hands seems to help it penetrate the leather alot better.

With the Z9, I was able to get grease from my suede door trim with perfect results...

Sal Zaino has a life customer with me. I have to order it from the States to get it sent to me in Australia.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like Z10 too. Not shiny on my seats and smells great.

I just used it a few minutes ago on my work/dress shoes. Did a pretty good job on those as well ! :xyxthumbs

Bob
    2004 Nissan Maxima SE (silver with black leather)

Post Thanks / Like
    How does the scent compare to the Yankee Candle leather scent air freshener? I have use those in the past and like the smell. If this is better I will be placing an order to replace lexol.

Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the Yankee Candle leather air freshener and I always place one in my hibernating vehicles. Z10`s smell is better and more real in aroma. If you like Y.C you will love Z10.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by blkZ28Conv

I like the Yankee Candle leather air freshener and I always place one in my hibernating vehicles. Z10`s smell is better and more real in aroma. If you like Y.C you will love Z10.

IMHO, the YC Leather & Z10 are extremely close in smell. I like & use `em both!
    `06 Honda Ridgeline

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by SHICKS

How does the scent compare to the Yankee Candle leather scent air freshener? I have use those in the past and like the smell. If this is better I will be placing an order to replace lexol.

Steve

Steve,

I tried the Yankee Candle leather air freshner too; my wife looked impressed when I asked her if we could go to the Yankee candle store, until I told her I wanted to buy another product for our vehicles, then she looked a little disappointed!

Seriously, IMHO Z10 has a more realistic warmer leather scent than the Yankee Candle air freshner. Will everyone agree with me on this? I suspect not, but I am very comfortable in recommending that you try Z10 and decide for yourself.

I say all this after buying five or six leather scented products myself and testing them out in different vehicles. For me Zaino Z10 came out tops.
    Later ......

Mike

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information