View Poll Results: How Was Your Zaino Experience?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent- I was thrilled

51 56.04%
  • Good- better than most

19 20.88%
  • Fair-Ho hum, no big deal

12 13.19%
  • Poor

9 9.89%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by fertzguy

the worst experience i ever had with zaino was wonderful

Thats a good one Thats the kind of worst experience I wish I had with every product.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is an update of the email. The man emailed back and this is what he wrote,

Bullyq, (he mispelled my name I thought you might like that)

I just let that kind of stuff roll off the back of my shoulder, thank you for supporting Zaino. Sal Zaino
    A day without a scrub busting my chops is like a day w/o sunshine. :grinno:

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Burlyq

This is an update of the email. The man emailed back and this is what he wrote,

Bullyq, (he mispelled my name I thought you might like that)

I just let that kind of stuff roll off the back of my shoulder, thank you for supporting Zaino. Sal Zaino

Pretty much what I told you son.

Papa

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by gto78

as for the posts regarding me not understanding sal because of the supposed NY mentality, that is definitely not the case. I grew up in NY, my whole family is from NY, and people who talk with an attitude has no effect on me at all. It was the way he talked "down" to me like a bad child who was annoying him. There is a distinct difference, someone talking gruffly vs. someone making an insulting statement directed at you.

Doesn`t matter anymore, I found plenty of other products that make me happy, and on other threads on this forum I will make comments about em, but God forbid I make a negative statement about zaino in the mean time. Next time someone starts a "...zaino experience..." thread they have to tell everyone that only positive experiences are allowed or else the forum will black ball you.

I had pretty much the same experience also. except I got no response. Don`t feel alone.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m surprised that I haven`t seen this post yet. In my own opinion (spelled this out just to emphasize that it is my view) I would suggest that if you are looking for a synthetic sealant, then you must experiment and compare Zaino with other products. I have experienced and witnessed, that although Zaino will give you a clean looking surface with admirable shine, it will not produce the best results in terms of color rendition, clarity and depth of shine.

My personal Zaino experience was met with disappointment. I have seen good to very good Zaino results on other clearcoat surfaces similar to mine, but IMHonestO I will not trust it again.

Post Thanks / Like
    This thread is awesome.

Winter is "Cabin Fever" for detailers

Post Thanks / Like
    I have decided to give Zaino another try. I even have the new Z2 Pro coming, but everytime I use it Z2, Z5 etc Its a pain to remove and I always get streaking.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by General Lee

I have decided to give Zaino another try. I even have the new Z2 Pro coming, but everytime I use it Z2, Z5 etc Its a pain to remove and I always get streaking.
    Huh? I never got any streaking what-so-ever and it`s pretty easy to remove. I think it`s the most forgiving product I have tried to date. If you decide on giving it another try you should buy Z6 because it really helps remove any residue. Whether I leave Z on overnight or WOWO Z6 makes removal simple and adds dust repelling properties. Also, do you use MF to wipe off the residue Lee?

Post Thanks / Like
    Burlyq- I definitly going to work with it again. This time I ordered ZFX with the Z 2 pro. Before I have been doing AIO then Z 2 by hand. I know if you put it on to thick it can be a bear but when I go to thin I t looks as if I don`t have even coverage. I`m trying to find a happy medium.

Unfortuantly I didn`t buy any Z6 with my recent Zaino order. I have been using Spray & Wipe to help with removal. I use a MF to remove the Z

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information