38 25.00%
  • Divorced

9 5.92%
  • Engaged

14 9.21%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by AndyC_1

But do you like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain?

Sorry, British humour

HA. That gave me a good chuckle. Thanks for the laugh! :up

Post Thanks / Like
    Been married for almost 5 years

Got married when I was 26, she was 22.

We already have 3 kids (Victor at 4 years old, Monica at almost 3 years old and Andrea at 15 months old....) Wait, this doesn`t finish here, as we are already expecting baby #4.....

I met my wife Erica in a business trip to the USA (your typical blonde anglo babe) After I started the courtship, she only lasted 5 months as my girlfriend..... then we took the plunge!

The new generation always help me to wash and polish, and in one case they even helped me to get an excuse to remove scratches, as Monica took a brush to wash the minivan`s hood...... I only laughed as it was my fault to let her help me. :nixweiss

We have been quite happy, and as everyone else, there are times when you don`t understand each other, a situation that gets exacerbated when the persons belong to different cultures. But I would do it again no question!

Alex

Post Thanks / Like
    Married 25 years, 1 child ( now a handsome young man of 21 and a junior in college), two dogs, two cats.

Post Thanks / Like
    Alex-since you have one of our women, send me one of yours! I`ve dated a couple of women of Mexican decent and sure wouldn`t mind dating another.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been married for almost 15 years. We have two boys 10 and 6. The boys love to help me do anything around the house whether its detailing the car or cutting the lawn.
    Insert witty quip here...

Shawn

The Old Grey Whistle Test togwt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by blackntan

I`m 25 and sorta single.... Well, I`m dating my future wife, and we own a house together, and I have the engagement ring sitting on my desk staring at me, I just haven`t figured out how to give it to her yet....

So what does that count as??
    Procrastination?
    What gets overlooked too often is that one must be a student before becoming a teacher.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by AlexRuiz

Been married for almost 5 years

Got married when I was 26, she was 22.

We already have 3 kids (Victor at 4 years old, Monica at almost 3 years old and Andrea at 15 months old....) Wait, this doesn`t finish here, as we are already expecting baby #4.....

I met my wife Erica in a business trip to the USA (your typical blonde anglo babe) After I started the courtship, she only lasted 5 months as my girlfriend..... then we took the plunge!

The new generation always help me to wash and polish, and in one case they even helped me to get an excuse to remove scratches, as Monica took a brush to wash the minivan`s hood...... I only laughed as it was my fault to let her help me. :nixweiss

We have been quite happy, and as everyone else, there are times when you don`t understand each other, a situation that gets exacerbated when the persons belong to different cultures. But I would do it again no question!

Alex

Good for you, Alex!!:up

My wife is Japanese, and there are sometimes problems or misunderstandings due to "cultural differences", but everything works out in the end; now that we have our first child, patience and a flexible attitude are key!

:xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Scottwax

Alex-since you have one of our women, send me one of yours! I`ve dated a couple of women of Mexican decent and sure wouldn`t mind dating another.

I`ll send you a few

Now, if it is not very private, why did you stop seeing them?

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by percynjpn

Good for you, Alex!!:up

My wife is Japanese, and there are sometimes problems or misunderstandings due to "cultural differences", but everything works out in the end; now that we have our first child, patience and a flexible attitude are key!

:xyxthumbs

I agree. Be patient and flexible! Glad to hear there are more couples in similar situations. :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    In with Steven- where`s the "Dating" option? I haven`t had time for any of /\ those yet

In anycase, this is the off season. That means no real money/girlfriend until then.
    -Glenn Jr.

There is always room to learn.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information