View Poll Results: When shopping, what do you do with the shopping cart when done with it?

Voters
313. You may not vote on this poll
  • I return it to the store.

15 4.79%
  • I return it to the cart "corral".

227 72.52%
  • I give it to the cart guy.

1 0.32%
  • I take my stuff out at the door and leave the cart in the store.

14 4.47%
  • I just leave it out in limbo in the middle of the lot b/c I am lazy.

10 3.19%
  • I "prop" it up next to someone's car and I am ashamed of myself.

4 1.28%
  • I pop it up onto an island.

36 11.50%
  • I am lazy, I leave it in the corner of my parking spot to fly into a car and I am ashamed of myself.

6 1.92%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by DrGonzo

I`ve actually seen people park BESIDE the buggy corrall and still just leave their buggy sitting there. I just can`t believe that some people are too lazy to even walk around a car to return a buggy.

Oh I believe it. It`s the same reason that some people litter, don`t turn their cell phones off at the movie theater, bang their car door into yours, spread STDs, etc. Too many people just don`t give a **** about any person but themselves. :angry

Post Thanks / Like
    In relpies to the last 2 messages... I agree with you all the way.

People have basically become PIGS! And at the same time ignorant. No one`s perfect, but I try to do my part for the better by being a courteous driver by letting people get out of driveways in heavy traffic etc... the little things. But when I sit infront of a grocery store watching someone load their goods into their car, while being hurried by someone waiting with their signal on to get that spot, that ticks me off. QUIT BEING LAZY. If there is a front spot open, I`ll take it, if not, no big deal. When I pull out, and some one is hurring me, I pull back into my spot and wait as long as I have to like a stubbron donkey until they go and find another spot.

Off topic> Should I start a topic where we can rant about lazy people and get it out of our systems so we don`t rip their heads off when they tick us off?
    Detailing... you can never get it top knotch perfect... this world is just too objective.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dont get me started about rude drivers, my peeve is people who beep their horn to let someone know their ride is outside. Get off your fat arse and ring the Bell , does everyone within a Mile need to know your ready!:angry :shocked

Post Thanks / Like
    Release your anger and pet peeves over stupid and lazy people on: THE PET PEEVES THREAD
    Detailing... you can never get it top knotch perfect... this world is just too objective.

Post Thanks / Like
    Shopping trolleys (UK speak) - one of the car enthusiast`s greatest enemies.

I have actually had a face to face row with a chap whose wife/GF allowed her empty trolley to bang into the side of my previous car after emtying the contents into her car.

I naturally asked her what the **** she was doing and got a mouthful of abuse in answer, then her husband/BF got outa the car and threatened to hit the side of my car with the trolley because I`d dared to comment on his wife/GF`s inability to return it to the proper place.

I refused to back down and then drew his attention to the CCTV camera positioned on a pole about 20` from where the incident occurred - quickest Ă‚£50 I`ve ever made (plus I suggested to him that if he touched my car with the trolley he`d need it surgically removed.)

I now park as far away from the store as possible and GF`s started doing it too after a horrid dent/scratch left by either a door or runaway trolley -

GF "you can fix that can`t you darling?"

Me "er, no"
    Peugeot 205 GTi 1.6

Renault Laguna dCi120 Expression

Ford Ka3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information