View Poll Results: Children poll

Voters
126. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have no kids but someday I would like to have some

43 34.13%
  • I dont have any kids and never want any!

24 19.05%
  • I have kids and never wish I did!

1 0.79%
  • I have kids and want more.

12 9.52%
  • Kids are great as long as they are someone elses!

13 10.32%
  • You have kids, are glad you did, but don't want any more

33 26.19%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Children poll>>

Post Thanks / Like
    We have 3 kids, 22 and 10 year old daughters and the youngest is our 7 year old son and at 42 I just became a grandfather earlier this year. I have to say that before our grand-daughter was born we did find ourselves wishing for another child. I think we are both content now to be grand-parents rather than having another child of our own...

Here is a pic of my son and his new skateboard. He has been skating on Heelys for a while and decided he wanted to try skateboarding. Been a few years since I had a skateboard but, I put one together as well and we have been skating together...

http://autopia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=77785

Post Thanks / Like
    We have 3 kids, 22 and 10 year old daughters and the youngest is our 7 year old son and at 42 I just became a grandfather earlier this year. I have to say that before our grand-daughter was born we did find ourselves wishing for another child. I think we are both content now to be grand-parents rather than having another child of our own...

Post Thanks / Like
    My son is 23 and graduated from College last May. My wife was preganant with twins , but my wife miscarried one of them in her 4th month of pregnancy. After tha, it was bed rest until my son was born.

We tried to have another child, but it didn`t happen and her OB/GYN suggested that she didn`t become pregnant again due to an underlying medical problem.

Post Thanks / Like
    :p I don`t belong here, i am yonger than some of your kids

Post Thanks / Like
    Back from the dead!

These pics of my kids are a few years old (they are now 19 and 17) but they are definitely involved in detailing...

www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    I was 33 when my daughter was born; I wasn`t sure that I was ready even then. My son came along three years later. I decided that I could afford to raise two kids, but probably no more than that, so Mom and I stopped there.

Fast-forward 20 years. My daughter is a junior in college, with my son a senior in high school. I had a unique experience with them. I helped raise them, but I also taught both of them in high school, and coached both of them. The fact that my daugher`s college minor is the subject that I teach is heartwarming. Coaching both of them was rewarding, too. They were good enough to start on my tennis teams, but they weren`t stars, so I never tried to make something they were not. So, they both enjoyed the experience, and will probably continue to play. And their teammates were happy that I did not give them special treatment.

Everyone has their teary-eyed moments. Mine was presenting them with their letterwinner`s jackets, in the capacity of coach/dad.

So, I`ve enjoyed the ride, though I am looking forward to their advancement into adulthood, as I advance into retirement.

And, hey, by the way Scottwax, that pic was a BMW M1, wasn`t it? Never saw one myself. Always wondered what they were like.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was an old man before I met and married my present wife. We now have a 5 going on 6 year old. The joy that fills my heart when I see him, speak to him, hold him or even think about him is so incredible that, suffice it to say, it makes my life complete.

I do not want anymore children but the one that I have I would die for. The sound of his voice yelling, "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy" while running towards me after returning home from a season of construction work is something that can never be equaled.
    cwcad

DO WHAT YOU SAY.....SAY WHAT YOU DO!!!!
    www.ldkbox.com a blog about life`s details

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hey, Moe!

And, hey, by the way Scottwax, that pic was a BMW M1, wasn`t it? Never saw one myself. Always wondered what they were like.

Yep, a 1978 BMW M1 and when my sons and I detailed it a few years ago, it had less than 2000 actual miles on it.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    25 years old......4 kids 7, 6, 4, and 7 months old....Thank goodness the Wife is fixed now...Whew

Post Thanks / Like
    dont think i want kids. my girlfriend has a 5 yr old boy and its not mine so I`m good. lol no, if i have kids i want a little girl. but not a prisy girl so since the myths about having sex on your head and so forth to get a boy or girl are just that...myths, i`ll just stick with my girls boy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information