Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: We have to say goodbye....

Life happens and sometimes hard decisions have to be made. I`m sure this wasn`t easy and I wish you the best of luck in whatever you do from here on out. You will always have my utmost respect. Keep the rubber side down and be safe out there my friend. Best of luck to you Todd.

Opti Coat Pro Certified Orinda Auto Detail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh wow! This is very sad to me. I have nothing but the up most respect for Todd and this forum. Between the 2 they made my business what it is today. I remember when my whole world of detailing as I knew it changed and it was because of seeing some of Todd`s write ups. His inspiration seriously changed my life. Seeing his work made me want to push the limits of what can be achieved with proper detailing and strive for the same level of excellence in my own work. For that I`ll be for ever grateful to Todd and wish him nothing but the best on his new venture in life. You`ll be missed on this forum and always remembered! Good luck Todd! If your ever in Cali please stop by!!!

Post Thanks / Like

God bless you and your`s todd. this place won`t be the same without you around. thanks for going above and beyond for us.

Post Thanks / Like

Best wishes Todd!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all you have done for detailing and this forum. You will be missed! Good luck!
    The Gloss Boss, LLC
    Kris Metje, Owner
    http://theglossbosscape.com

Post Thanks / Like

One of the reason in join this forum is because of Todd, the knowledge I gain from reading his detailed article. He brought a lot to this forum and it`s sad to see him go. He has a bright future ahead of him and I wish him the best of luck with whatever future endeavor he takes on. Best of luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck on your future endeavors Todd!

Post Thanks / Like

Best of luck to you Todd!!

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck to you! I am saddened we never got to meet. I have a great respect for you work!

Post Thanks / Like

Best of luck and my sincere thanks for all the knowledge you have bestowed on me. You are awesome!

Post Thanks / Like

Wishing you the best Todd. Hope to hear from you soon.

Post Thanks / Like

I`m very sorry to see you go, you`ll be missed. I more-or-less followed you here from Proper. I hope the future brings you bright days ahead.

Post Thanks / Like

Best of luck. Keep in touch.
    2011 Jeep Compass Bright Silver Freedom Drive II
    2014 VW Tiguan SE White Gold

Fighting everyday against the loss of gloss

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Driver View Post
    . Definitely going to miss you Todd! I hope you still visit. Best of luck to what ever path you choose next, I`m sure you be just as successful if not more.
    Thank you. No matter what my future holds, the lessons (professionally and personally) learned here will be with me forever. Life is like a box of legos, you never know what pieces you will get, but its your job to take the good ones and build a castle...

Quote Originally Posted by Woob View Post
    Sad to hear, all the best Todd!
    Thanks buddy. It is bitter sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by PA DETAILER View Post
    WOW. Sad to hear. Best of luck todd in the future.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Pats300zx View Post
    So sorry to hear. Best of luck Todd in all your new endeavors !!!!
    Thanks Pat!

Quote Originally Posted by Nth Degree View Post
    Wow! Good luck, Todd. Thank you for all your help and outstanding customer service.
    It has been my honor.

Quote Originally Posted by basswood View Post
    Todd,

I am truly saddened to hear of your departure.

The very best of wishes to you and I know that you will be a tremendous success in your next endeavor.

Warmest regards,
    Tom
    Tom, thank you for the words of confidence. One door shuts.. another opens...

Quote Originally Posted by EVOlved View Post
    Wow that is a shocker! Best wishes to Todd!! We are going to be missing out on great reviews and advice all over. You will be missed!
    Thank you! It has been my pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Stokdgs View Post
    Mi Amigo, Todd-o !

I had no idea you were making a change !

Change is always good, right ???

I remember getting to know you and your unbelieveable work what - almost 10 years ago - on a couple of other Forums that have long since gone...

You were a super individual then, and have grown to even surpass all the best words that can be used to describe you, the man, and your incredible work !!!!

I hope and pray that all will be the absolute Best for you and yours, and that we can somehow stay in touch, ok ??

Your experience alone is totally irreplaceable - forever !!!!

If you ever find yourself on the Northern part of the California West Coast, you know that just a call or text, and I will be there to help you guys find your way, ok ???

My Very Best Regards,
    Dan Franco
    Dan`s Auto Detailing
    Folsom, California
    206-963-4284-call or text-
    Mr. Franco,

Change is always a double-edged sword but its our jobs to make the best of it. I will not go into too many details, but PBMG and I are leaving on very good terms and I am honored to have been a part of such an amazing family.

It have always had a drive -that cannot be tempered- to excel. A new chapter in my life will allow me to continue my growth. It is with excitement that I look to the future and with bitter sweet sadness that I remember the past.

Your words of admiration are equally shared.

Quote Originally Posted by Angus View Post
    Good luck, Todd! All the best to you, Sir!
    Thanks Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by jtford95 View Post
    Many blessings in your new venture! Thank you for all you have done here. I know whatever you are doing, it will be very sucsessful. God speed my friend. Semper Fi!
    Semper Fi and Thank YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunky View Post
    Good luck Todd !

You do not need to be a stranger!
    I shall not be! Thanks Al!

Quote Originally Posted by Beemerboy View Post
    Best of luck to you Todd.
    My dearest Gemini, I may miss our early-on squabbling the most Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by TroyScherer View Post

WOW !!!

I am not sure what to say. I hope Todd will remain around AF as a contributing member.
    I will! I love this place and the community in which YOU GUYS created.

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    My Words
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Swanicyouth View Post
    This is sad news. Todd is probably my favorite detailer... He is synonymous with BF and his articles are the best out there.

Hopefully he will remain active in detailing and still participate on the forum.

If your looking for a replacement; I vote for Ron.
    I second the vote for Ron. I will be still be here, not as frequently and perhaps to document some cars should my itch to detail remain. I truly am humbled by your words and the words of others on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    April Fools is on April 1st, not July 2nd!
    July Fools?

Quote Originally Posted by Audi X2 View Post
    I am totally stunned by this news .....
    I have thoroughly enjoyed Todd`s amazing contributions to this forum and everything he has done at PBMG. Getting to know him the last few couple of years at Detail Fest has certainly been a rewarding experience and his vast depth of knowledge will most definitely be missed by all of us.
    Thank you so much! The pleasure has been mine!

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post
    Fellow Autopians-

Life is an interesting journey – I have been beyond lucky to be such a part of this unique thing we call detailing. I have witnessed it grow from its infancy to a full-fledged industry; first as an enthusiast, then as a professional, and finally as an integral part of the two largest companies responsible for the growth of detailing today – Classic Motoring Accessories & Palm Beach Motoring Group.

I never would have imagined that the 15-year old kid reading about car wax at the local library would one day earn a living helping others to make their cars shiny. It has been my biggest challenge thus far, and my proudest accomplishment. I took part of launching the former Truth In Detailing -which at the time challenged top detailing forums for traffic- as well as helping AutopiaForums grow from the a small community to the 2nd largest detailing forum. Simply put, it has been amazing.

Working for Palm Beach Motoring Group has been an awe-inspiring experience. To outsiders it is the largest high-end detailing E-tailer, but on the inside it is much more. The love each employee has for detailing and good business is equaled by their love for each other. PBMG is much more a family than a business, and I am honored to be a part of it. My love for them runs deep -how many (soon to be) former employee`s can say that?!

Thank you for a wonderful three years and keep creating WHIPLASH!
    Todd
    This guy knows what he talking about! Get him a job!

Quote Originally Posted by colinpd137 View Post
    Sad to hear, but I wish you the best in all your future endeavors Todd!
    Thank you sir!

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaJae View Post
    but but but... I just joined the forum!!!
    My articles will live on (I hope..lol) and I will always be a PM or post away. I never did this job for the pay but for the love of it. That isn`t going away.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanmycorolla View Post
    Is this some elaborate April fools joke in July?

Please say this isn`t so. This is just not nice to hear and totally has bummed me out on a wednesday.

I am severely bummed out, hopefully Todd`s presence online somewhere will be back right quick.

maybe Nick will be hanging out more here now though, but no one can replace Todd.

Todd I will miss you, please let us all know where we`ll be able to find you online!
    Thank you. No need to be bummed out!!! Life takes us all on a wonderful journey, be happy for me. I will always be around to help!

Quote Originally Posted by GearHead_1 View Post
    Wow, didn`t see this one coming. I thought that with BlackFire`s new site there might perhaps be a change but I didn`t see you going, Todd.

I wish you all the best in future. Take care.
    Thank you Mark, for everything....

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post
    I will post here from time to time.
    You better!

Quote Originally Posted by screamng View Post
    Todd,

I dont post much, more of a silent learning for a while now, reading your posts about new products and of course the "how to`s". I`m not a detailer, I`m one of those people that you have tought to keep my cars shiny. It has been thru your advise and others on this forum that has helped me get better and better.

I want to wish you the very best of luck in what ever comes your way. I hope that leaving PBMC doesnt mean leaving the forum (computers are almost every where you know), and your inspiration and teachings will continue.

John aka `ScreamnG`
    John, thank you. I will be around

Quote Originally Posted by 2shiny View Post
    I wish you the best Todd!
    And thank you for teaching us a lot... and I really mean A LOT!
    You are very welcome. It has been my honor!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    I`m happy for Todd, I`m not happy that he`s leaving us but he`s a dynamic guy with a lot of energy, talent and drive and I know he`ll be successful at anything he does in life.

He was a great addition to our team and will be missed but he has an exciting future waiting for him. Heck, I`m already looking forward to hearing about his next success!

Here`s a toast to you Todd!

Good luck and good fortune awaits you my friend!

Thanks Mike! Working with you has been an honor and a privilege! You are my IDOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Wors View Post
    Best of luck Todd and hope to still you around on the forums.
    You will!

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! That comes as a shock. But then again, you have to do what is best for you and your family.

I want to thank you for all the articles you have written and all the help you have given me when I have had questions.

All the best in wherever the road takes you!
    Regards,
    <TED>

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information