Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Autopiastore is awesome!

I have received nothing short of outstanding customer service from the staff at Autopia, and PAC before that.

I want to make sure I`ve got this straight:

Quote Originally Posted by golden1 View Post
    this is my 3rd order and there customer service with my first order was the reason i joined this site because todd helped me out on several problems i had
    So you were impressed right off the bat with the customer service.

todd helped me out on several problems i had with meg micro pads back plates and buffer that was bad out the box sent all back 2 times
    Technical issues with a product is not the fault of the distributor.

insted of sending back again i went to megs to fix there problems figured autopia had tryed hard to help
    Sounds like Todd made every effort to resolve the problem. Make sure to place the blame where it belongs.

i ask i think it was nick for samples or a bf banner

What makes you think you are entitled to free samples? Receiving an unexpected bonus is a great surprise but expecting them only sets you up for disappointment. While they are sometimes offered as a bonus with orders at times, I would never dream of randomly asking for free samples or a free banner, though I will admit I have been wanting a BF banner for some time.

i figure mabe a sample or something would come with order but no i have spent 700.00 in the last month
    I have spent considerably more than that over the past year. (I am afraid to actually total it up, as it might prevent me from placing another order) The forum discount combined with no shipping (Yes. I take advantage of the deals when I can.) is plenty of incentive for me. What makes you think your are entitled to something more for free?

I do wonder about your large orders as you seem to be starting from scratch. Is this for personal use or are you starting a business?

So your only complaint with AUTOPIA seems to be a lack of getting something for free. And yet you are willing to ignore all the positives for this one, selfish, negative. Do companies earn your business or buy it?

They have delivered everything they have promised. Even you state that they could "probably" do something more. Expecting more is your issue, not theirs.

Spending a lot of money with a company at a discount does not necessarily make you a good customer. A good customer is loyal, understanding, realistic and has no problem paying regular price for what they want.

I could go on but I will finish by saying that every thread about Groupon or Living social should link to this as an example of the mentality of people who get a good deal and are still not satisfied unless they get more for free.

Please be sure to tell any other company that you expect freebies when placing your first order and let us know how that goes.

I apologize if I have been a bit harsh.

Post Thanks / Like

Well said above poster....my thoughts exactly.

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: Autopiastore is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Nth Degree View Post
    I have received nothing short of outstanding customer service from the staff at Autopia, and PAC before that.

I want to make sure I`ve got this straight:

So you were impressed right off the bat with the customer service.

Technical issues with a product is not the fault of the distributor.

Sounds like Todd made every effort to resolve the problem. Make sure to place the blame where it belongs.

What makes you think you are entitled to free samples? Receiving an unexpected bonus is a great surprise but expecting them only sets you up for disappointment. While they are sometimes offered as a bonus with orders at times, I would never dream of randomly asking for free samples or a free banner, though I will admit I have been wanting a BF banner for some time.

I have spent considerably more than that over the past year. (I am afraid to actually total it up, as it might prevent me from placing another order) The forum discount combined with no shipping (Yes. I take advantage of the deals when I can.) is plenty of incentive for me. What makes you think your are entitled to something more for free?

I do wonder about your large orders as you seem to be starting from scratch. Is this for personal use or are you starting a business?

So your only complaint with AUTOPIA seems to be a lack of getting something for free. And yet you are willing to ignore all the positives for this one, selfish, negative. Do companies earn your business or buy it?

They have delivered everything they have promised. Even you state that they could "probably" do something more. Expecting more is your issue, not theirs.

Spending a lot of money with a company at a discount does not necessarily make you a good customer. A good customer is loyal, understanding, realistic and has no problem paying regular price for what they want.

I could go on but I will finish by saying that every thread about Groupon or Living social should link to this as an example of the mentality of people who get a good deal and are still not satisfied unless they get more for free.

Please be sure to tell any other company that you expect freebies when placing your first order and let us know how that goes.

I apologize if I have been a bit harsh.

no what pissed me off and the reason i was mad with them is really at nick.when i call Monday morning having placed a order on Saturday. detail domain had that item Saturday when order was placed on sale. i wanted a price match and i say to him what do you think about maybe since i have spent 700.00 dollars in 30 days with y`all maybe i could get a blackfire banner since pbmg is the distributor. i having been in business 26 yrs buying parts and supply`s from all kinds of supply houses for all kinds of items and it was not about anything that was free it was about business he said sure no problem then he sees where todd i never asked him to do this sent me replacements of items that are not known to have issue and i stress not known because everything in my first order was to have had a known issue even the manufacturer told me that there is known issue with these items so todd did what any good business man would do that sold something with known issue. gave me something to make me happy and to keep me doing business which i can respect but when nick did price match he missed an item off my order when i checked after we got off phone . i called back to have item put back on my order and when i looked at order i also did not see a bf banner and seams if i wanted something for free it would be for me not to promote sales at my place of business for them but when i ask about it the guy i was asking went and asked nick and he came on phone with attitude saying that i had not spent that much money then instead of any other reason and i am glad that you try ed your best to pick apart my words because they prove that the way you are trying to make me seam is not true the same as he was trying to make me seam is not true and if the others on this site want to act the same way then this is not the place for me thanks for proving my point and i said to dc i was sorry that i put this on her post so good day and goes to show you dont know what you think you do i was given a box of free samples in pif post by a very nice person he sent me fuzion and if you go there and read post that i made after he sent this i was very thinkful because if you took the time to read one of my posts take the time to read them all instead of just jumping on the band wagon i started doing detail as a hobby then i was doing for friends then i started doing high end because people that i had been doing work for told people they knew the way i cared for there car going past what was payed for and giving them what i knew they wanted costing only me the extra time to do the best job i can do not because i wanted anything now i have a brick and mortar shop that i am trying to get going and i needed to spend money that i dont have at xmas to get it off the ground so step back and think before you try to figure you know

Post Thanks / Like

^^I went cross-eyed halfway through and gave up reading. Sorry. Please punctuate and create paragraphs.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nth Degree View Post
    ^^I went cross-eyed halfway through and gave up reading. Sorry. Please punctuate and create paragraphs.

if you go there and read post that i made after he sent this i was very thankful because if you took the time to read one of my posts take the time to read them all instead of just jumping on the band wagon

sorry you must have your head up you butt i could se that causing you to be cross-eyed

Post Thanks / Like

He just made that comment because your posts are hard to read with the lack of punctuations , it had nothing to do with his head up his butt. Your last comment was over a paragraph and had literally just 2 periods. This is very hard to read and confusing. No need to get mad, we are just trying to help you so we can actually read your comments.

Post Thanks / Like

i never said i was good at writing in any of my posts.yeah he is the main kinda person that i am talking about if you can read what i am saying .saying what you think you know instead of trying to listen

Post Thanks / Like

huh? anyways im sorry you had a negative experience. Im sure if you give them a chance they will make it right with you.

Post Thanks / Like

well i just don`t like being made to feel i am tring to get anything just because its free. i was just venting with my first post and dc. i didnt mean to rain you out so to speak hope you will forgive me. but with that being said i have alot on my plate and hope you all have a blessed xmas and maybe i drop by sometime

Post Thanks / Like

No worries, we all have bad days. No one is perfect, take it easy and have a good xmas.

Post Thanks / Like

well i just don`t like being made to feel i am tring to get anything just because its free. i was just venting with my first post and dc. i didnt mean to rain you out so to speak hope you will forgive me. but with that being said i have alot on my plate and hope you all have a blessed xmas and maybe i drop by sometime
    Its OK golden1 that you posted this under my thread and understand that your upset.No apologies or forgiveness needed.Feel better !

Post Thanks / Like

I think the most important thing in this entire thread is this...

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Helme View Post
    Hey Golden I am aware of the concerns and have privately sent you a response addressing them.

Post Thanks / Like

AutopiaForums is an open forum were members are allowed to share their opinions on a variety of topics, including Autopia itself, as long as the post remain respectful and are not considered bashing.

We, autopia-carcare, can tolerate negative opinions of our service, particularly when we are confident that we have gone far above and beyond what would most companies would. What we cannot tolerate is the bashing or insulting of ANY member of this forum. In order to allow people to speak their opinions freely we must protect their rights to say what they want.

Please refrain from any negative posting about the members of this forum and keep AutopiaForums an open community were we can voice our opinions and disagree respectfully.

Thanks

Todd

Post Thanks / Like

Golden1, like C.A. I`m sorry you`ve had a bad experience. I would just like to say that when things do go wrong (which of course they do) whether it`s AG or ACC fault or not, they have ALWAYS made it right, even if it`s to their disadvantage. I can honestly say that the several times I`ve required customer service, they have been exemplary - not good but actually GREAT! If given the chance, I`m reasonable certain they will fix this to your satisfaction - assuming that your reasonable in return. Best of luck.

Post Thanks / Like

I can attest that ACC store is awesome also. I know I have only spent a drop in the bucket compared to others, less than 2 c-notes, and I know I will very likely spend it here in the future than anywhere else. The reason for that is I hit the Black Friday weekend deal and bought enough items to hit the free gift on the giveaway one of those days. Now tell me, where else gives away a $40 item when you spend $75 and to top it off it was free shipping for that order.

Okay, I have only been on a couple other forums besides this one and currently on 2 now. I haven`t visited my last forum I joined in a while but there were nice people and a lot of help, and this one is equivalent. The other one I am currently on is Camaro5 forum and seems like a lot of bashing going on and don`t care for it. Also, tell me of any other forums that has contests like this has and I have only been on here a couple months. I even won a prize on the Kahuna contest, which for me is crazy because if it weren`t for bad luck I`d have no luck at all, normally!

Sorry you have had a bad experience with this site and sorry you are leaving. Take care!

Dean.
    Dean.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information