Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Autopiastore is awesome!

I just got my package and free gift/s !

I was only expecting one but they stuffed several goodies in there! Its like early Christmas!
    Thankyou so much Autopia Store!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Autopiastore is awesome!

Pics!!!!

Cant wait to get my order tomorrow!!!!
    2014 Acura TL SH-AWD Tech
    2014 Acura MDX

Post Thanks / Like

My autopia score!!
    Awesome gifts!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the order DC and Happy Holidays!

Post Thanks / Like

That`s cool stuff Todd.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ca.detailchick View Post
    I just got my package and free gift/s !

I was only expecting one but they stuffed several goodies in there! Its like early Christmas!
    Thankyou so much Autopia Store!!!!
    now i feel bummed out i ask i think it was nick for samples or a bf banner as i spent 350.00 he said i can probably do that then i call back my order needed correcting ask about it and was told no hmm ok i figure mabe a sample or something would come with order but no i have spent 700.00 in the last month this is my 3rd order and there customer service with my first order was the reason i joined this site because todd helped me out on several problems i had with meg micro pads back plates and buffer that was bad out the box sent all back 2 times then insted of sending back again i went to megs to fix there problems figured autopia had tryed hard to help but now i feel no love so i think this is last post and it was fun you guys take care i will find another supply and forum thanks all
    and have merry Christmas
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Autopiastore is awesome!-2012-12-19_14-39-13_247.jpg   Autopiastore is awesome!-2012-12-19_14-41-41_849.jpg   Autopiastore is awesome!-2012-12-19_14-41-52_424.jpg   Autopiastore is awesome!-2012-12-19_14-41-58_212.jpg   Autopiastore is awesome!-2012-12-19_14-42-04_589.jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

Wait, so you are leaving and mad because you didnt get a free gift on your previous orders? You are aware that this freebie ca.detailchick is talking about was a special Autopia was offering for a one day deal. They dont just usually give you freebies. Sorry if you feel mis-treated, take care.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TacoHerder View Post
    Wait, so you are leaving and mad because you didnt get a free gift on your previous orders? You are aware that this freebie ca.detailchick is talking about was a special Autopia was offering for a one day deal. They dont just usually give you freebies. Sorry if you feel mis-treated, take care.
    didn`t mean to put this here sorry detailchick no because i was told one thing then after all money i spent then didn`t keep word and i have alot more money to spend and i feel i will spent it where it is welcomed and appreciated i just came on and saw this and it pissed me off but thats my issue

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by golden1 View Post
    now i feel bummed out i ask i think it was nick for samples or a bf banner as i spent 350.00 he said i can probably do that then i call back my order needed correcting ask about it and was told no hmm ok i figure mabe a sample or something would come with order but no i have spent 700.00 in the last month this is my 3rd order and there customer service with my first order was the reason i joined this site because todd helped me out on several problems i had with meg micro pads back plates and buffer that was bad out the box sent all back 2 times then insted of sending back again i went to megs to fix there problems figured autopia had tryed hard to help but now i feel no love so i think this is last post and it was fun you guys take care i will find another supply and forum thanks all
    and have merry Christmas
    Wow Im really sorry you feel no love and my thread made you feel worse.

Mine was a special deal/order where it was stated that with your order you would get a free gift.I dont think they normally send free gifts.

I really hate to have you feel bad and to leave the forum over this!

Post Thanks / Like

Holy "no use of any punctuation whatsoever run-on sentences" batman!

Post Thanks / Like

Merry Christmas
    I do like the collection of quality products and this is a great forum so I hope you change your mind and come back......

BobbyG

Post Thanks / Like

Nice and congrats on the cool gifts there DC!!
    Thomas Kehlenbeck
    Aggressive Detailing

Post Thanks / Like

and have merry Christmas
    Hey Golden I am aware of the concerns and have privately sent you a response addressing them.

Post Thanks / Like

Get your shine on!

Post Thanks / Like

and have merry Christmas
    Sorry to hear that, I have shopped with other vendors and the competition is stiff in the detailing arena. I have got amazing service from everyone. But what sets AG and ACC apart is the support we get and how they excel in time of distress. I have had bottles crack and stuff break, 2 days later Nick, Ray, Penny, Bobby or the Stig has the replacements at my door...

And the guy who plays Vin Diesel is on the forum too
    2014 Acura TL SH-AWD Tech
    2014 Acura MDX

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information