Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Chad, as you know there are so many good products out there it is hard to pick only a few. But, with that being said, (Let me put on my shill hat :devil I honestly beleive a number of the Blackfire products offer tremendous value. I mean $200, $300 $500, $2500 wax. I don`t know, they may be great, but from someone that understands a little on wax manufacturing...P21S wax is still a bargain in my book. I think some of the new Meg`s waxes for less money are solid, and yes Midnight Sun is my Favorite. For the money, ease of use, durability and of course the look, yes for $59 I think it is great and as good as most on the market that sell for a lot more money. Product lines that I think are winners, Collinite, Optimum, P21S, Meg`s, to name a few. I don`t think these companies make a "bad" product if you understand who they are marketing their products to. You may not like one as much as something else, but they are great values and I have no problem reccomending them to my customers. When I first met Todd, I was proud to tell him that I was not embarrassed to reccomend any product we sell, They all have a customer that they will perfectly fill their needs. Mothers makes good products for the money. If you tried, as I have, any of the "Reflections" lines you would agree.

For products that sell the most, I just looked at my yahoo store acctount to make sure my answer is accurate. PorterCable 7424`s still sell ALOT and any kit incluing them. Big Blue Drying towels, Wet Diamond is number 4!!!! But these are all good products and fit that mold of "Value" (cost, ease of use, performance etc...)

I hope this answers your question a bit Chad, it is actually tougher than you think. Heck, I bought tonight a bottle of Optimum Power Clean and Leather Protectant to clean the interior on the Chrysler this weekend. Todd was showing me how well it worked this week, (a trick David Fermani, yes THAT David Fermani) showed him. This stuff is incredible. I was like a kid and ran in to buy some, (yeah, I pay for it).
    Thanks
    jk
    Thanks Jack. I know that you guys would not sell anything that you would not use yourself. I am looking for a full write up on the Chrysler. :clap:
    Maybe we will even have the David Fermani method for interiors with Power clean

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by broker99 View Post
    Maybe we will even have the David Fermani method for interiors with Power clean
    I would really like to hear about this method since power clean is my favorite APC. So Jack or David, please share this method with us!!!

El Presidente
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Strokin04 View Post
    I would really like to hear about this method since power clean is my favorite APC. So Jack or David, please share this method with us!!!
    Strokin, it is not really so much a "Method" as it is using the product as instructed to clean your seats. I used one of our Leather & Vinyl Scrub Brushes It is just another vary versatile product that communities like this make people aware of.

jk

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jack,

Glad to see this thread. Your business model and customer service is what keeps me loyal to you guys and this thread just reinforces that.

As for online ordering....is there a way to create an account so you don`t have to enter all your shipping and billing info every time?

If there was a safe way to store a CC# I would do that as well.

I have registered for the REWARDS PROGRAM (almost to my 15% off for life!!) but it does not seem to save any info. It would sure make it easier and faster if I could have an "account" like on some other online sites.

Thanks and keep up the good work!!

Rich
    Rich Ross
    ROCKY MOUNTAIN MOBILE DETAIL
    Huntsville, Utah

WEWAXEM!

El Presidente
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rockymountaindetail View Post
    Hi Jack,

Glad to see this thread. Your business model and customer service is what keeps me loyal to you guys and this thread just reinforces that.

As for online ordering....is there a way to create an account so you don`t have to enter all your shipping and billing info every time?

If there was a safe way to store a CC# I would do that as well.

I have registered for the REWARDS PROGRAM (almost to my 15% off for life!!) but it does not seem to save any info. It would sure make it easier and faster if I could have an "account" like on some other online sites.

Thanks and keep up the good work!!

Rich

Rich,

Thanks for your comments, you are the second person on this thread to bring this up. As I said before, we have played with this idea for some time, and I have already contacted one of our "I SPY COMPTUTER GUYS", (Michael) about doing so. Dealing with Yahoo on some issues can be a hassle, BUT, if this is what people want, then we have to figure out how to deal with it. I will touch back next week after we get into the shop.

Thanks
    jk

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for working on that....here`s another one for you-

A while back there was talk of new packing peanuts that weren`t so "staticky". In the interim between old and new peanuts I had a few of my orders shipped with the brown kraft paper as packaging. I was thrilled as I hate peanuts of any kind and the brown paper did just a good a job of securing the products. Just the other day I received another order and low and behold....peanuts. Stuck to all my stuff, spilled all over the floor, and filled half my garbage up just trying to find my products. Is there a way to go back to the brown paper? It`s definitely more user friendly and certainly must be more environmentally friendly than just putting all that styrofoam into the landfills. If you can`t switch for some reason could I request brown paper in my orders???

thanks

Rich
    Rich Ross
    Huntsville, Utah

WEWAXEM!

El Presidente
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for working on that....here`s another one for you-

A while back there was talk of new packing peanuts that weren`t so "staticky". In the interim between old and new peanuts I had a few of my orders shipped with the brown kraft paper as packaging. I was thrilled as I hate peanuts of any kind and the brown paper did just a good a job of securing the products. Just the other day I received another order and low and behold....peanuts. Stuck to all my stuff, spilled all over the floor, and filled half my garbage up just trying to find my products. Is there a way to go back to the brown paper? It`s definitely more user friendly and certainly must be more environmentally friendly than just putting all that styrofoam into the landfills. If you can`t switch for some reason could I request brown paper in my orders???

thanks
    Rich
    Rich,
    Another good point, we are aware of the mess packing peanuts can make. We have recently changed to peanuts that have anti-static properties. The new peanuts are "pink" versus the older "white" ones we were using. They will "cling" to the products less then the ones we had been using. The packing medium is chosen according to the product being shipped. Typically, lighter items or things that are pre-boxed can be safely shipped, using kraft paper. Heavier or bulkier items typically use popcorn. The decision on what to use is at the discretion of the person packing the order. Whatever they feel will be best to insure safe transport is used. Fortunately, we have very few ?damaged? goods because of improper packaging. If you prefer we use the paper, note it in the ?comments? section of your order and the warehouse personnel will abided by your request.

jk

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jack,

This really is a great thread. I have waited to post on this one, as I have been so interested in reading so many of the other questions and seeing your responses. It is so awesome to see the President of a company so actively involved like you are.

I was interested in hearing you discuss what you are looking for when considering a new product line. I was very happy to see you pick up Collinite and Optimum. There is one more product line that I would love to see you pick up. There are a number of products by Poorboys, that I just love using. I have met Steve and Pockets a number of times and they seem to be great guys. Would you consider picking their line up?

Thanks for listening:hurray:
    Barry Schultz
    Detailed Elegance

Post Thanks / Like
    I don`t have a question. I just want to say...
    Keep up the good work!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Rich,
    Another good point, we are aware of the mess packing peanuts can make. We have recently changed to peanuts that have anti-static properties. The new peanuts are "pink" versus the older "white" ones we were using. They will "cling" to the products less then the ones we had been using. The packing medium is chosen according to the product being shipped. Typically, lighter items or things that are pre-boxed can be safely shipped, using kraft paper. Heavier or bulkier items typically use popcorn. The decision on what to use is at the discretion of the person packing the order. Whatever they feel will be best to insure safe transport is used. Fortunately, we have very few ?damaged? goods because of improper packaging. If you prefer we use the paper, note it in the ?comments? section of your order and the warehouse personnel will abided by your request.

jk
    Thanks Jack,

Yes the pink peanuts are better, but still have problems. I appreciate being able to choose and will request the kraft paper on future orders. Thanks again!!!
    Rich Ross
    Huntsville, Utah

WEWAXEM!

Post Thanks / Like
    Also here`s an idea.....PAC shirts or hats????? I`d for sure wear them proudly, the options for designs are endless and I think all the loyal customers would be glad to help you advertise...... maybe I (heart symbol) PAC :biggrin:
    Rich Ross
    Huntsville, Utah

WEWAXEM!

Allergic to One Product ZL1Mark's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jack,

You`ve chimed in on a few of my posts, and I truly appreciate that coming from the big boss! You don`t see that very much these days. I`m so glad I discovered PAC and TID! Thanks Jack! :biggrin:

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey I like the shirt idea too! I`d definately sport those around town.

Post Thanks / Like
    +1 on the hats, although an embroidered polo shirt could be nice. I`d be willing to hang a CMA/PAC/TID poster in the garage. I appreciate the recent product line additions keep up the good work.

$.02
    Jack

El Presidente
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bmw5541 View Post
    Hi Jack,

This really is a great thread. I have waited to post on this one, as I have been so interested in reading so many of the other questions and seeing your responses. It is so awesome to see the President of a company so actively involved like you are.

I was interested in hearing you discuss what you are looking for when considering a new product line. I was very happy to see you pick up Collinite and Optimum. There is one more product line that I would love to see you pick up. There are a number of products by Poorboys, that I just love using. I have met Steve and Pockets a number of times and they seem to be great guys. Would you consider picking their line up?

Thanks for listening:hurray:
    Barry, picking a new addition to our mix is actually harder than you think. First, we request samples and decide if we like the line. We then have to see if it is a product that will fit our requirements of performance, price, (both yours and ours) and then is the company truly going to be a partner or just taking orders. We look at all of these as long term investments and want to do business with people we honestly like. If there is no synergy between the vendor, and us. It is just like you spending your hard earned money with someone you do not like, you wouldn`t and neither will we. We have a number of lines we are looking at, but don`t want to take the Walmart approach, not that it is wrong, it is just not our way of doing business.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    I don`t have a question. I just want to say...
    Keep up the good work!
    Thanks Goose, we appreciate the input.

Thanks Jack,

Yes the pink peanuts are better, but still have problems. I appreciate being able to choose and will request the kraft paper on future orders. Thanks again!!!

Also here`s an idea.....PAC shirts or hats????? I`d for sure wear them proudly, the options for designs are endless and I think all the loyal customers would be glad to help you advertise...... maybe I (heart symbol) PAC :biggrin:

Rich,
    Yeah, the peanuts, unfortunately are a necessary evil :banghead:. We can use the paper, but it is not always the best choice for safe transport. We actually have shirts, modeled by Luster in the "Post a picture of yourself thread http://truthindetailing.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=2686. They will be on the site soon for $9.95

Quote Originally Posted by 07 z-oh-6 View Post
    Jack,

You`ve chimed in on a few of my posts, and I truly appreciate that coming from the big boss! You don`t see that very much these days. I`m so glad I discovered PAC and TID! Thanks Jack! :biggrin:
    07 z-oh-6,
    It is still a great way to avoid the "Undercover Boss" segment. :StarWars:

Quote Originally Posted by Puckman View Post
    Hey I like the shirt idea too! I`d definately sport those around town.
    Puckman, check out Bill in the Post your Picture Thread. Any comment of the F-1 season so far? :Car smiley:

Quote Originally Posted by EclecTech View Post
    +1 on the hats, although an embroidered polo shirt could be nice. I`d be willing to hang a CMA/PAC/TID poster in the garage. I appreciate the recent product line additions keep up the good work.

$.02
    Jack

We will look into hats as well.

jk

Update on the shirts.....they are now on the PAC site, as promised.
    Check the link here.. http://properautocare.com/gotshineshirt.html

Admin

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information