Thread: Detail Plus

Post Thanks / Like

Detail Plus

Does Anyone know much about Detail Plus in Oregon? I am planning to buy products there for my business. Anything I should know?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Detail Plus

i have gotten stuff from them stain removers/tar remover/paint sealant/fabric sealant all have worked as good as meg/mothers

Swirls?!?! NNOOOOOOO!!!!! Big Leegr's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Bud has been on lots of web boards and has been removed from many of them. I think there may even be some threads here from him (usually goes by buda, I think).

As to the products, I`ve used only the paint sealant. (A few years ago, now, though, so it may be different) Easy application/removal, good looks, decent longevity and it wasn`t too expensive. I think "cost effective" is one of the things he pushes the most in his business.

If I were looking for product for a business, I wouldn`t be averse to trying this brand based on the results from the sealant.
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Leegr View Post
    Bud has been on lots of web boards and has been removed from many of them. I think there may even be some threads here from him (usually goes by buda, I think).

As to the products, I`ve used only the paint sealant. (A few years ago, now, though, so it may be different) Easy application/removal, good looks, decent longevity and it wasn`t too expensive. I think "cost effective" is one of the things he pushes the most in his business.

If I were looking for product for a business, I wouldn`t be averse to trying this brand based on the results from the sealant.
    I`ve seen him posting in a few forums, and getting booted for posting as a non-sponsor, not good business practice. I agree with BL about using him, but would be concerned about service on any equipment that you get if he is not in your area, or has a certified dealer to take care of you.
    Old Enough To Know Better, Too Stupid To Care....

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Thread Information