Palm Beach Motoring Group is REALLY starting to upset me.
I tried to find a phone number under Contact Us at the bottom of the front page (Home) on the Autopia Forum website: FILE NOT FOUND
OK, try the Autopia Store : NO PHONE NUMBER listed; Contact Us only has e-mail form to file out
OK, try AutoGeek website Contact US has phone number. Dial and call 772-286-2701l. Recorded message states "Leave Message" or fill out e-mail form.
WHAT, no live person or operator to talk to anymore???

My intent was to inform them of the slowdown of response times with the Autopia Forum, something that has been plaguing this forum for a few days.

So the ONLY way to inform is to fill out their form and email it.

I understand that this is PROBABLY the easiest and least-expensive way to handle customer complaints and requests FOR THEM.
It is NOT for me. I would much rather talk to a live person and get an immediate verbal exchange with a customer rep/person to my product questions, website concerns, or order placement or with returns, and shipping & delivery problems I may have encountered rather than having to type (or Talk-a-Tap) back-and-forth with a conversion.

This lack of "personal service" speaks volumes on the viability of business and its attention to customer service. A customer is a real person, not a machine or robot. Heck, even on the e-mail form you have to go through the "I am-not-a-Robot" verification tab!!!

But maybe this is what business and customer service is coming to for E-businesses. Doesn`t mean I like it and if I need to go to their competition that have LIVE people/persons I can talk to with my customer concerns, I may choose to do business with them instead.

Yes, I sound like ventriloquist Jeff Dunham`s dummy old-man Walter and P-&-M about trivial stuff like this!