Many of you Autopians know it was (and still is) my wish that this Autopia forum keep going. As we draw the year 2022 to a conclusion, you no doubt are well aware of the "challenges" this forum faced this year, including a total shutdown and revamping/updating of the software used to run this forum as we know it.
I just want to thank you Autopians who were patient and endured this and came back and continue to post your details, reviews , and detailing tips and comments when this forum did come back online and operational. That tip of the hat though could not be possible without the concerted efforts of the admins of this forum and its owner/overseer, Palm Beach Motoring Group (PBMG) for those updates and its implementation. For that I very grateful as well.
I also think those of us who do frequent this forum have discussed ad nauseam about how social media, like YouTube, have largely displaced viewership and participation within this forum. There are no easy answers to this, other than you Autopians continuing to post your detailing exploits, and hence my stated thank you for continuing to do so.
I have no insight or prediction what the future holds for this forum in the upcoming year, or more hopefully, years. In essence, much of that depends on you Autopians and the financial support we give to PBMG by buying detailing products and equipment from the Autopia Store. While doing so may not guarantee this forum will continue, it is a major reason this forum exists at all. Nothing is "free" and everything has a cost.

I wish you all Happy Holidays and look forward to seeing and reading your posts in 2023 and maybe making a few comments that make you smile or laugh!!

Respectfully submitted,
Lonnie, AKA Captain Obvious