Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Theal, the Turd Polisher
    Thats it! Ben cancel my flight. :

OK, Now we`re getting somewhere! Dibs on his room! :becky:

TL <-- flying is such a wimpy way to get across the country anyway

Post Thanks / Like
    lol TL make sure you stop by the 3D booth, It will great to meet you. I keep my eyes open for the biker guy in Amish overalls. :chuckle:
    Barry E. Theal
    Presidential Details Of Lancaster PA
    Founder of Americana Global Inc.

Post Thanks / Like

Hrm...any relation? :grinno:
    3D and HD Professional Detailing Products

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben@Autopia

Hrm...any relation? :grinno:

My neighbors... we get along pretty well. Except when I catch `em sneaking through the woods with a 1200 ft extension cord to "borrow a cup of electricity" when Sons of Anarchy is on.

TL

Post Thanks / Like
    Like moatsad, I`m a first time poster long time lurker. If it isn`t too late(I know you said Monday)I would love to have a couple of tickets. I live in Vegas so I have no trouble making it. I`m not sure why I would deserve the tickets more than anybody else on this forum. It would be nice to enjoy time with my wife at the show. All of our money has gone to trying to have a baby through IVF so there`s litte money left for recreation or expensive boutique waxes.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have reservations.... but I`m going to show up anyway! (a joke motel clerks never seem to get. Somebody draw Barry a picture) :boink:

Youse jet-setters that take an airport limo to your posh digs have it easy. Zillions of super-comfy, champaign-class accomodations in LV, many on a beer budget. When you`re traveling on two wheels things are different. The offsite parking garage, valets etc that are a bonus many times are drawbacks. Truth is, the best places to stay when traveling on two wheels are located on the "old road" that was a main route before the Interstate came through. You usually find the older Mom n Pop type strip motels with no hallways or elevators.... direct entrance through the door is the way to go when you`re back n forth 10 times packing/unpacking the bike. The roof overhang is a great place to pull the bike under right up on the sidewalk. Keeps dew off the seat as well as frost on cold mornings.

Sometimes the cheapest places are only a notch or two above scuzzy... which suits me fine when I check in late and am out early and am doing nothing more than sleeping and checking weather on the tube. In a town like LV I figured something optimum would be a little tougher to find. Au contraire.... turns out there`s a Rodeway Inn within walking distance a couple of blocks from the Convention Center right on Convention Center Dr. The place is compound-like with parking surrounded by the buildings. Good to leave a parked sled out-of-sight from the street as well as within sight of an Office.

I was figuring on rolling into town late afternoon Mon the 31st, hitting the show on Tuesday and getting out of Dodge first thing Wed. ayem. I`m going less for the show than to meet people and put faces to names. Plus a good long ride to a warmer climate before hunkering down for the winter...

TL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information