Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’d like to announce that many of Autopia’s Sub-Forums have been updated. You’ll not only find that many of the descriptions in each group have been modified to better assist our audience with accessing and creating information, but we’ve also added, merged and changed many of the sub-forums too. Here are some of the specific changes that we’ve made:

*Merged Professional Before & Afters section with the Click N Brag section. There is now 1 dedicated forum to post details on.

*Added an Epic Threads sub-section where high posting & viewed threads will be copied here for at your disposal review. Should turn out to be an interesting catalog of detailing history!

*Added a Product Review sub-category to the Car Detailing Product Discussion Sub-Forum. This will be a dedicated area of threads pertaining to hands on product reviews.

*Added the Detailing Made Simple sub-section. This is a dedicated section where Barry Theal will be posting interesting information about understanding the basics of Automotive Detailing.

*Also moved the Good Deals sub-section to a sub-category of Car Detailing Product Discussion sub-forum.

*Merged and added a dedicated sub-forum for Body Shop & Mechanical Modifications discussions.

Please be patient with us as we work to move and copy 100’s, if not 1000’s of threads to the appropriate area in the very near future. Please let us know if you have any additional requests or suggestions. Feedback encouraged. Stay tuned as we continue to make Autopia.org more interesting.
    Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Post Thanks / Like
    Keep up the good work! Lots of positive changes. Looking forward to the product review sub-section.

Post Thanks / Like
    Im verry happy you guys merged the click and brag, everyone should get an equal opportunity to showcase their work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks yakky, I mean Dan! Hey, I forgot to mention your big change!! Congrats.

There`s a temporary glitch in the Product Reviews section right now that Ben has to correct. It`s taking you to the Reviews tab at the header of the forum. It will ultimately be changed so we/all can add/create and merge all the review threads people have made. There`s 100`s of them actually.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks smokinfastlegend! That was out intent. Plus, I hate seeing one forum busy and the other slow. Why not have 1 super active one? Autopia created the Click & Brag so I felt that to be the most appropriate name for this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David Fermani
    Thanks smokinfastlegend! That was out intent. Plus, I hate seeing one forum busy and the other slow. Why not have 1 super active one? Autopia created the Click & Brag so I felt that to be the most appropriate name for this.

Sweet. There have been so many good things going on here lately, this forum really has a lot of momentum right now!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Mike. I really appreciate your feedback. I agree, we are trying our best to build a great forum. It couldn`t be doen without the efforts and contributions of our great members. More great things to come. I promise.

Post Thanks / Like

Exactly! You can call me Joe if you want to. When Bryan talked to you on the phone the other day, while dropping off the 1series, my civic was droning so bad on the interstate. Im surprised Bryan could even hear you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Keep up the good effort guys! I am enjoying every bit of info here and making it more efficient and tidy will add even more!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks yakky, I mean Dan! Hey, I forgot to mention your big change!! Congrats.

Thanks to you and Ben for hooking me up!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    All Thanks to David Fermani :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    you lose power for a couple of days and look what happens. looks good.

Post Thanks / Like
    There`s been some discussion in the Chatbox about there only being 1 place to post your writeups? Can someone give me some reasons why professionals can`t peacefully coexist with non-pros? Is this an image issue? I don`t see any other forums separating this section.

Post Thanks / Like
    Back in the days there was only 1 forum to post C&Bs. I think it was a great idea to combine the 2. However DB and DW has a "paid" pro section.

There`s been some discussion in the Chatbox about there only being 1 place to post your writeups? Can someone give me some reasons why professionals can`t peacefully coexist with non-pros? Is this an image issue? I don`t see any other forums separating this section.

Post Thanks / Like
    Really like the Epic thread`s idea David - very good idea I think. It`ll also show the progression over the years and how the bar has been raised and continues to be raised.
    Marc Harris from AutoLavish Fine Automobile Care of Michigan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information