Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Great time. Thanks for the show.

Post Thanks / Like
    I’d like to extend a huge thanks to Tunch, Ben, Juan, the entire 3D staff(Frances), Thomas & Barry for bringing in Autopia’s 10th anniversary with great success. Besides Autopia.org being the oldest, most established and knowledge filled detail forum, their owner is one of, if not the, most successful chemical manufactures & distributors in the industry. His facilities and operations are amazing to say the least! Looking forward to the many changes being presented here and can’t wait til SEMA! I know there are professional video/pics that will be posted, but here’s a few that I had a chance to take.

Here’s a video of 1 of the 12(or so) US retail location’s store front that the seminar was held at:

Video=Click

Here a picture of Barry in action doing what he does best (i.e. showboating):

Towards the end of the event, I panned around the event while the Headlight restoration class was being taught. Can`t help to laugh at Tunch`s witty humor.

Video=Click

Metro Detroit`s leader in cleaning, preserving & perfecting fine automobiles!

Forum Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi David,

I am glad you did not post rest of my videos.:nervous2:

Post Thanks / Like
    I really missed out, maybe next time. Thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is a video from Noah Dixon from Wax Plus who was one of the attendees and Autopia member.

Awesome Job Noah!
    3D and HD Professional Detailing Products

Post Thanks / Like
    Now that`s an intertaining video! Way to go Noah. For those wondering why I clayed that hood sooooo much; the car hadn`t been washed in 7 months and had crazy tree sap and bug reminants all over.

Post Thanks / Like
    Also, an extra special thanks go out to Mel Craig, Kevin Brown & Jason Rose of Meguiars for putting up with our entry level demos without :pound::think::faint::shocked::spit:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David Fermani
    Now that`s an intertaining video!

Intertaining?:think:

Interesting? Entertaining? both?

Post Thanks / Like
    First-class event for sure! Thanks so much for posting! I hope this might be the start of many more regular ones.
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill D
    First-class event for sure! Thanks so much for posting! I hope this might be the start of many more regular ones.

We do seminars periodically now. They are not as elaborate as this one though. For now, they are mostly done in California and Nevada. Maybe in the future we can do some back east.

Noah
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks!!!! And thanks For posting the previous video Ben... I really had fun with ALL of you out there!

So.............

Special thanks go out to the entire 3D & Autopia family, for making me feel right at home and teaching us valuable techniques that will help us improve our bottom line here at WaxPlus and in the Auto Detailing Industry!

I would also like to highlight the fact that I think 3Dproducts.com (Click Here To read 3D`s Green Initiative Article) is doing its JOB of helping the environment by creating products that

are:

#1 "GREEN" (I want to help, not hurt ourselves or the environment)

#2 Very Effective, (Good Job Demonstrating David Fermani, Barry Theal & Tom Dekany)

#3 seriously affordable.. ( I mean they really should charge double for the uno/poxy combo they`re giving it away!)

Here is my video of the Autopia.org event if you missed it! Enjoy!!

Thanks again!

-Noah

Waxplus Auto Detail

Los Angeles, CA

Post Thanks / Like
    it was nice to see the "faces behind the screen names".

You have to do an "East Coast version" of this! :drum:

Forum Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaGonz
    it was nice to see the "faces behind the screen names".

You have to do an "East Coast version" of this! :drum:

I think it is a good idea. 3D and HD will be in Sema Show this November in Las Vegas. But I am planning to hold a big event in Miami FL after that.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ll see you all at SEMA! That is ONE BIG A$$ show!!
    Robert and Susan Regan

Towel Pros Microfiber

Post Thanks / Like
    Finally I have some time to reply to this thread.

I want to thank EVERYONE at 3D for their kindness and friendliness. The felt at ease from the moment I was picked up at the airport by Javier. Great bunch of guys Tunch has working for him. Tunch, you are lucky.

I ended up with very few pictures on my own for a number of reasons, but I figured that others will take/post them anyway. ( I heard lots of clicks )

Barry, it was very nice meeting you finally. You are a character, and a very good sleeper.

David, it was very nice meeting you as well, too bad Saturday night was cut short for me as far as hanging out with you guys.

Just to update the people who are reading this, I had a 2007 Porsche 911 Turbo in white to demonstrate on for the first half of the seminar. After lunch, there was an S type Jaguar in black for me to play with.

Anyway, initially the owner of the 911 thought that his paint was in pretty good shape, but after the session his left front fender and left door ended up looking different from the rest of the car. He was so impressed with the finish that he asked me to do the rest of the car that (Saturday) night. I tried to schedule another day, but that didn`t work so I was picked up at 8 pm and we drove to his house. After another delicious dinner (my 2nd of the night) I started on the interior that was in very good shape to begin with. Unfortunately I couldn`t "correct" the whole car within the time frame and at 3am we had to call it a day. Looks like I will be flying back to LA to do his other 3 cars and at that time I will redo the 911 to make it 100% perfect.

Kevin, Jason, Grant, it was nice to finally shake hands with you guys.

TUNCH, JUAN, JAVIER, BEN - Thank you guys again, I had a great time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information